Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Morning

How is everyone getting on today? Personally today seems to be a tough day, think it's because I've got untill Tues before I get weighed again and I always seem to be more motivated when I'm closer to a weigh in!

When does everyone get weighed?

Well done Vicx, that's fantastic (sorry saw your post after I'd posted the above, doh!!).

And congrats Kippaxmum on getting into Ketosis - always makes you feel good!!

Hi, flying visit from me today!

Hope everybody is doing well and congrats for everyone who has lost.

Having quite a good day after a terrible night, I won't go into what I ate but needless to say it wasn't anything to do with CD :eek:

Anyway, back on it with a vengeance today, had 4 pints of water so far, porridge for breakfast and a chicken salad for lunch. Think I'm going to have leek and potato soup for tea followed by frozen choc tetra in front of the TV!

Speak soon my lovely team-mates, onwards and downwards.

Theresa x

And I also meant to say to Dax, my official start date/weigh in is tomorrow. This is the weight I will go from for the challenge!

Theresa x

Afternoon all,

Dax, Tuesday will come round soon enough, and you will have done really well again!
Theresa, put yesterday behind you. Tomorrow is your official weigh in and you will be starting from there (well, today lol)

I have been bad & good. I had a chocolate biscuit in the team meeting (bad) but when we went out for lunch afterwards I had chicken, a little lettuce & 2 slices of cucumber :) Washed down with a pint of sparkling water.

Already got 4 pints down today, going for another couple this afternoon & another one tonight

How have you got on with your wi Percy?

xxx

Hi All,
Just wanted to say a big well done to Dax, Percy & Vicky. Between you you have lost 13 3/4lb! Next week's losses will be even better as there will be a full team :)
Overall, 13 3/4lb and 2.43%

This weeks winner for the Purple Ronnies is Dax with a whopping 3.4% loss!

Bring it on! and well done all (just need to find out which thread I need to post our results on)

xxx

1jsup1.gif

Weight losses so far....OMG 13 3/4lbs just between 3....!!!

Hopefully i will add to that next week when my first WI is on saturday.

I should be ssing but i'm finding it so hard to get my head back in gear to do this, keep snacking & thinking to myself i'll start proper tomorrow!!! But tomorrow isn't coming :mad::( i'm starting to get really angry with myself coz i know if i put my mind to it i CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Anyway i hope u are all having a better time of it....Good luck babes..!!!! xxx

Hey Fuzzi,
If your struggling with SS, why not move onto SS+ or 810? I was struggling with SS so moved onto 790/810 and its great!
Good luck with weigh in today Theresa.
Glug glug glug everyone!
xxx

Morning team, hope all are well. Yesterday was tough, wanted to eat all day but kept going. Start of week three for me. Good luck today peeps Vxx

I thought I may have knocked myself out of ketosis, luckily I didnt (phew) - I ate a chocolate biscuit in the team meeting - but washed it down with tons & tons of water & did a good workout in the gym too.

Good luck with week 3 Vicx - everyone else, how you getting on?
xxx

Morning all!

I had an excellent day yesterday, completed a full day on SS+ which is a first for about 6 weeks. Weighed in this morning with a 4lb loss, which unfortunately won't count in the challenge as it wasn't my official start weight :0( Ah well, I'm sure I will be just as succesfull next week!

Well done everyone on the amazing losses already, we are flying along!

Had a choc mint shake for breakfast and am on my 2nd pint of water. Busy at work so I can stave off the hunger, mental and physical!

Catch up with you all later. Here's to another brilliant day!

Theresa x

Well done - a full day on SS+, a feat in itself. Keep it up
xxx

Evening ronnies,
How we all getting on? I have been and done another hour at the gym and stuck to the diet 100% since Tuesday!!!! Pat on the back methinks lol. Am well & truly in ketosis & no way am I knocking myself out until the 2nd weekend in October! Whoop whoop

What you all been up to today?

xxxx

Hi everyone.

Sorry wasn't around yesterday but was out for most of it. Sadly I was awful:break_diet: and feel totally lousy today about it but back on track now. Really do struggle with staying motivated - I just seem to be able to talk myself out of staying good all too easily.

Off for a shake and some water now...

Hope everyone else is doing well still - well done for staying in Ketosis Kippaxmum, it's a great feeling.:)

Never mind Dax, yesterday is history - just stick to it today. Take it hour by hour, day by day! We are all here to support you hun.

Whats everyone up to this weekend? I have my WI tomorrow so being extra good lol
xxx

I shall inform later. You know what I said about not knocking myself out of K... I did :-( I had a sausage & some yorkshire pudding (was very nice though lol)

Back on track today though...

Hows everyone doing?
xxx

Thats fantasic Mandi! I can only hope I can do as well this week...

xxx

Back