Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Thanks Gail,
I have just got back from a fairly light workout in the gym (mainly toning with 10 mins of cardio - couldnt manage much more!)

Now having porrige (with a bit of chocolate shake in) and a cuppa before getting ready for bed.

Well done on resisting the chicken.

How is everyone else doing today?
xxx

Morning all, hope you managed to lay off the chicken all together! My boys haven't really ever caused too much stress I'm pleased to say, lots of work, loads of money, but not stress. Shaun who's 21 is in the RAF, good lad, and coming home for a roast dinner this week. (now that may be stressful) and little James who's 14 and either on the golf course or his bmx, he always says the nicest things to me to keep me going....Off to Birmingham shortly, so may be a bit quite today. Have a good one, and wel done for going to the Gym, even if it is for a short session......wish I would go, maybe after the wedding of the year next weekend, when my monies my own again....

Morning All,
Enjoy Birmingham Percy - you got my number lol. Hope works good today gail.
I'm in work but have left my cardi in the car - checked for Mr K this morning & guess what - hes here! I also had a sneaky peak on the scales and have lost 2lb at least - bring on sunday!
had a hot strawberry shake this morning mmmmmmmmm it was delicious! Got a cuppa being brewed & have drank a 400ml glass of water so far.

Keep it up girls, we can win again this week!
xxxx

Hi all

Sorry not been around much lately, been "one" of those weeks and just been sooooo busy!

Anyway, managed to lose 2 this week - could've been better I know so sorry, but can assure you all that I am SO motivated now, really feel as though I've come through the last couple of nightmare weeks and am very focussed. (Helped by my young daughter the other day after swimming asking why my thighs were so wobbly and then the following day my son asking why my tummy was so fat:eek::rolleyes:!!)

Anyway, congrats to all of you who have been doing so well, good luck for anyone having weigh ins and well done to us all for sticking with it and working so hard for what we want. We can and will do it, and it helps so much having all the support on here. Thanks everyone, be back later!:)

Hi Dax,
2lb is great! Its 2lb better than me! haha. Well done!
How is everyone else doing? Vicx, have you had your WI yet?

Hi Dax, They have a cheek your kids, especially after you have lost 60lb which is amazing. Also your good to take them swimming. I love swimming, but we just have one of those daft leisure pools you can't swim properly in....Keep going

hope you all are well had a good day oday still got 2 shakes to go sometimes i find it hard to fit them in lol wish it was the same with food hehe
i really need to get my butt in gear and get to the gym and swimming pool but i hate going alone maybe go next week my daughter is off work a couple of days next week i'll have to drag her there with me when i finish work
remember we have been good all day so lets keep it up we can do this

Evening everyone. I'm happy to say that I've had a great day, still in a great mood and have actually stuck 100% to my diet today - the first time in ages!!

So positive vibes everyone - we'll be at goal before we know it:D

see its so much easier when you have friends going through the same thing
congratulations on 100% Dax keep up the good work we can do this and like you said the more we stick to it the more and quicker we lose remember only 84 days to xmas day well thats what the kids just told me anyway lol

good morning fellow ronnies
hope you are feeling great today after a good day we all had yesterday if any one did lapse dont feel bad today is a new day lets always look forward and not backwards
on another note i am bloody freezing even put the fire on when i got up!
anyway got to go hope to hear from you sometime today
remember we can do this together

Morning guys, your up early Gail! My heating went on at 6.30am I'm pleased to say. Easy day today, appointment in Nottingham at 12.00. Then home. It's the weekend which usually means wine, but I'm going to try to limit it. James my youngest has promised to keep an eye on me and if he sees a drink in my hand he's gonna knock it out.
Had a hot tip yesterday and won £190 on the horses (hooray) only really bet on the National so this is a real bonus. Might buy myself something nice or have my hair done over the weekend. Keep going everyone...

Woo hoo - wtg Mandy! £190 is ace!

I had an excellent day yesterday (and have been super good for a few days actually!) Went to the gym, did a workout followed by 20 lengths then went home & had porrige & a cuppa - bliss :)

Keep it up girls, we might not win this week but we most certainly will next week.

Mandy, I have started having my tea time shake in a wine glass at the weekend haha, makes it feel special lol. Perhaps give that a go (not quite the same but hey ho!)

xxx

I have mine in a pint Strongbow glass as I like it runny and add extra water. I save the wine glass for the sparkling water, but OH has a cold this week and he's drank all that.....
I think I'll be alright this weekend, it's next weekend and my sisters wedding with canapes, champaign, 4 course dinner, fire works and bacon sandwiches which I'll have the trouble with.....HELP!!
Actually don't need help, I have a plan....Sticking to the plan all week, going across to Wales on Wednesday but will still have shakes.soup, then on Saturday I'll have a bloody good time and dance all night and start again after a healthy bacon and egg breakfast on Sunday....

Sounds like a plan lol. I'm going to a wedding evening doo tomorrow but am driving there so will be drinking water & not touching a morsel! I have WI on Sunday! lol

Weigh on Sunday, that's a way to keep on plan. Good luck with that. Off to Newark now, good luck to you all today.

I know! have fun in Newark

Ooh, i had a post from Vicky & she lost 3.5lb this week but hasn't had a chance to get on & post. I'll put the results up shortly so you can see how well we all did (or didnt) do!
x

Week 4 results

Well all, here are our results for this week.

Me = +2lb *hangs head* -1.16%
Percy = -1.75lb and 1.01%
Gail = -4lb and 1.68%
Dax = -2lb and 1.01%
Vicky = -3.5lb and 1.84%

Overall as a team we lost 9.25lb and 0.95% as a group total.

So far though, we have lost a whopping 56.25lb as a group in 4 weeks - think that deserves a pat on the back!

well done all - keep it up!

Last edited:
Oh wow! That's an amazing loss - I think we deserve more than a pat on the back!!! Well done everyone.

Have so far managed to stick 100% to CD today - could I manage to do it two days in a row... It's a VERY long time since I managed it but feeling very very derermined.

How's everyone else doing today?

Hi Dax, nice to see you.
I have stuck to CD 100% since tuesday (bad day monday) but have SS 100% since then. Feeling great (although my mouth will tell you a different story!)
Hope everyone else is doing well
xxxx

Well, I feel i've let you all down a bit because I was weighed a couple of days early! Sorry about that, all should be back to normal for the next one, although I have that Friday feeling, it's 5pm and wine time....Luckily my Hubby isn't home and my eldest is coming back later, so I'll make them a nice tea instead and maybe paint my nails a delicious red instead of drinking it!
Good luck over the weekend everyone, weigh in on Monday so need to be good really.. Wish me luck!

Back