Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

wow we are amazing aren't we all that weight
come on girls keep up the good work it is hard ssing but the rewards are so worth it
come on Dax you can do this get past day 4 and it gets so much easier believe me
Percy greenfingers step away from the wine drink water water water you know you want too lol
Kippaxmum stop putting yourself down we are a team we are in his together all we can do is our best no more you are doing so well this week keep up the good work
been busy today with my 18mth old grandson left work then went to the park this afternoon god i forgot how hard it is to run after a toddler my youngest is 12 next sunday so its been a while lol
busy morning for me aswell we run agirls football team so tomorrow is football training for about 45-50 girsl aged 8-16yrs old its trying but fun
hope everyone has a good weekend remember we can do this its hard but we can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Percy, you didnt let us down! You lost! lol, step away from the wine. Take a bath, read a book - get on the wii.

Good luck for the weekend everyone. I am going to Scarborough tomorrow & a wedding tomorrow night! Busy busy day :)
xxx

aww i love scaborough we used to go there when we were little so happy memories hope you have a good time and never mind staying away from the wine you better stay away from the fish chips and mushy peas lol god i miss northern food have a great weekend and remember be positive

Wahey - I did it, I managed to stick to CD 100% for two days in a row, the first time with no cheats, not even the tiniest, for I can't remember how long. Had a pounding headache most of yesterday and was v tired so was hope the BIG K was on it's way but tested this morning and not yet...

Kippaxmum, have a great time in Scarborough and the wedding and Gailt39 hope the football training stays dry for you! Percy how's your wine red nails looking????

The forecast is pants for this weekend. We were going to take the kids to Warwick Castle today but cancelled as it 's meant to get really wet this afternoon. So plan on busying myself with lots of catch up jobs around the house and take the kids out for a bit to take my mind off eating!

Have a good day everyone - good luck.

Well done Dax on your 2 days, fantastic. It is hard isn't it. Nails look beautiful, just hope I don't break one before the big wedding next weekend.
Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Hi Percy. Hope you've had a good day. So far so good for me, 2 shakes down and just about to make a hot chocolate for tea. Ended up taking the dogs for a good walk, going out with the kids and then spending a few hours catching up in the garden (as it didn't rain, thanks weatherman for making us cancel Warwick Castle!! ha ha!).

Really hope the Big K show itself soon...

dax congratulations on 2 days come on you can do it
percy i bnet your nails look really nice how good are we
the weather stayed nice till we finished but boy was it windy i bet its cold in scarborough lol
hope we all have a good weekend hope the k comes quick then its so easier no pysical hunger just mental oh yes easier she says lol
come on we can do this!!!!!
take care

Wahhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy! The big K is here! Finally, I've managed to get back on track. Thanks everyone for your help - it's certainly helped.

Have a great day everyone, see you all later.

hi Dax
good morning on this wet and windy sunday i am so pleased you are in ketosis keep up the good work i so wanted to eat but the thought of coming out of ketosis makes me not lets hope i can keep that thought in my head til xmas lol
hope you have a good day
and to everyone else remember we can do this:D

Sorry guys, the lure of the wine bottle was too much and drank a full bottle of red on an empty stomach - not the best idea i've ever had, but I slept well! Back on track this morning. It's very wet and windy. My twins coming round later so we can decide what to wear for my sisters wedding next weekend. Bought two lovely skirts yesterday size 14 and they fit a treat...They won't if I drink any more wine though, so i promise not to today. Size 14, proud of that...18 was too tight before I started CD. Do you think I've time to get to a size 10 by Christmas?
Going to change 4 double beds now, that should work off the wine...
Have a good Sunday.

Morning all,
Had a lovely afternoon in Scarborough. Was windy but not raining or cold so that was good. Was nice to say hello to my grandad. My gran said she would have walked past me if I hadn't spoken hahaha, now that is a compliment!

I stayed away from food - had a black coffee whilst feeding Sam sausage, chips & beans, biscuits etc... and went to the wedding last night and drank water! Never even sniffed the buffet :) Very proud of myself - hope the scales show it later!

I have my weigh in at 4.30 this afternoon so am off to make myself look somewhat presentable (get out of my pj's and wash my hair lol) My little fella is poorly so is back in bed with the sniffles & a nasty cough. Im thinking of going back myself, he had me up every hour from 4.30 this morning! I have had about 5 hours sleep *yawn*

Anyway, enough moaning - glug glug glug everyone

xxxx

wow you were amazing this weekend see i told you you could do it you should be so proud of yourself i am good luck with your weigh in let us know the good news as soon as you know
the weather here is appalling windy rain adn totally miserable but on the bright side i am sticking to ss
have a nice day hope your liitle boy feels better soon

You're right Gail - the thought of coming out of Ketosis now is enough to make me behave!

Enjoy changing the beds Percy. I'm sure you'll soon work that wine right off.

Good luck at your weighing Kippaxmum - I'm sure after being so good and resisting all that temptation (and that's something to be very proud of in itself, a real achievement) that it'll show when you get weighed.

Right, off to walk dogs in this horrible wet weather, joy! See you all later.

Have fun changing beds, walking dogs etc... I need to bring my pumpkin in & find something to do with it lol. I have grown pumpkins & carrots this year. I gave the carrots to my mum but they won't eat pumpkin so I need to find something to do with them (that I can hopefully freeze to have when I have finished cambridge!)

I'm off to hang some washing out! the sun is shining but its cold, I hope it dries it!

Speak later
xxx

Woo Hoo!

Well, after last weeks abismal result (gain!) I have gone & lost a whopping 7lb :eek:

I love this diet! Bring on my 20lb challenge - only 13lb to go! Woo Hoo!!!!

Sorry, I'm now the lightest weight I have ever been in my adult life! (can you tell I'm a bit excited!)

And I couldnt do it without the support of you guys - thanks all *mushy post alert*

FANTASTIC, well done Kippaxmum! Just goes to show that we can all do it and if we have a blip then it just makes us try harder.

You deserve to feel very pleased with yourself - celebrate with a glass of water! lol! Enjoy being your adult slimest!

i am so proud of you i know you could do it you just need to believe in yourself
congratulations on being the slimmest ever but you will be even slimmer soon lol so come on girls lets all have a good week

good morning everyone a new day a new start come on we can do this

Well done Donna and all of you. Exhausting work changing the beds but am back on track and no harm done really. Was a good girl yesterday even though I had family round to Roast pork, I stuck to the soup..Am about to start work, (at home today) anad am drinking my first shake and have a cup of black coffee ready by my side. Good luck this week....

Happy monday all,

How are we doing? Gail, thank you hun, you have been a rock (as has everyone else!) Good luck with your WI tomorrow.

Fuffa, our newest team member - where are you? Hope your ok hun, I have it down as it was your WI today? How did you get on?

Dax - good luck for Wednesday. Percy & Vicky, hope work isn't too manic.

I'm here late tonight because its my wedding anniversary tomorrow - 2 years! Wonder if hubby is talking yet.... (long story)

Anyway, best get on with a few more calls

Speak soon

donna
xxxxx

Back