Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Morning Donna, I've just made myself some soup. I don't need the blender for that and as OH is on nights I try to be considerate. I've been power walking from 7.30 to 8.15 had a shower, 2 coffee's, 2 pints of water and am now going to do a bit of cold calling for an exhibition next year.....Keep going and well done for the Gym. I never feel like doing much of a night, much better first thing for me. Gives me more time for the Stella////

PMSL @ the stella comment - what you like. We have just been invited to a family 40th & engagement party (one of dh's cousins). he was moaning about going & I've told him that we are going - they will all think he has a new wife pmsl.

Good for you, go and show yourself off. I must say we have no plans this weekend.With the wedding last weekend spent a small fortune. £180 on accommodation, £80 on Friday night, £150 clutch fell out of sons car so we went halves, £70 diesel, £50 wedding drinks, £20 lunch for the fellas on the way back. OUCH, if you know what I mean.

Yep, know where your coming from! You had a good time though & thats all that matters :) I'm sooooo cold!

Why don't you have another coffee, or turn the heating up as your on your own. I'm workin from the dining room today which has the sun in the morning, so I'm ok for now. Or you could go outside for 5 mins where it really is cold then come back in and be warm...It makes sense, honest!

Heating up, cardi on, shoes off & bedsocks on & another coffee in :) Nipping out in a bit for some money!

Afternoon all,
How are we getting on? I am in a funny place right now. I am struggling to afford CD & feed my 2 boys (well, dh & ds) and am seriously considering stopping CD & joining WW to finish my journey. If I was to do that, would you still want me on the team? If not I totally understand.

I am commited to getting the weight off but I have under 2 stone to get to goal and want to increase my exercise...

Not really much else I can say other than that
xx

Hi all

Just a real quickie visit as dashing around trying to get ready for this holiday - being very very disorganised about it! Oops!

Anyway, hope you're all well, sorry not really read updated messages but will do later when bit calmer here. Just to say got weighed earlier and lost 1lb, had hope for a bit more but I did have that blip at the end of last week so am happy I guess. Got all my supplies ready for the hol so will try and be good - to be honest if I come back weighing the same I'll be over the moon, so fingers crossed. Am feeling very motivated though and raring to go!

Try and catch up later.

Well done
xxx

Yes, well done Dax. Donna, do it however is best for you. As far as I'm concerned the team wouldn't be complete without you so please stay. We all diet differently and with WW it might just teach you properly how to manage. But don't fall off the wagon completely.
Let us know what you decide......Take care

Oh my god!!! Just read your msg - sorry, like I said not really read them through properly yet but just saw what Percy wrote - DON'T GO!!!! I actually think that would be not a bad idea in some ways as it would help you big time get back into eating properly. Maintenance is great and I think is the key if you do CD to the end, but one of things I found a problem was that I didn't actually like much of the options available so got bored.

But back to you, whatever way you decide to go STAY WITH US! You're part of the team and that's really important in helping us all get to our goals, whichever way we decide to do it.

I've done it...uploaded a picture. It's me and my very handsome eldest son at my sisters wedding....Size 16 dress, and when I first started dieting 2 years ago, it would've been size 26.
Do fit into size 14 trousers, like my tops baggy as they hide a multitude of sins.....
Chat later

Evening ladies just papped on to say hi - Dax congrats on the loss, hope you have a great holiday enjoy.
Donna i totally agree with Percy and Dax please please dont go :0( Your support is what counts the most not what yu are following.Must admit have attended WW for the last 3 years, i also help out as a clerk.they dont know i am doing CD, but like you my plan is to turn to WW for the last 2 stone if i can get that far.Think the money will be the decider its not cheap !!! and with so much to lose it may be a case of having to change over before i want to ......

Thank you girls. I'll still be as commited as ever (need to do the scores on teh board & have left the spreadsheet at work!)
I've found a class I can go to on a Monday and am looking forward to making proper meals for the family - full of vegetables. My little fella isn't getting enough veg so isn't going to the toilet properly (tmi) so will do us all good!
xxx

Hi Kippax - you may find that you can still work CD into WW. I think I once worked out that a shake is 2.5 points and a bar is 3.5?? You may be able to "adapt" it to fit, ie still have a shake or bar if it fits easier than eating, ie, I really enjoy my vanilla shake for breakfast and much prefer it to cereal or toast (which usually starts off my huge carb craving problem that I appear to suffer from, but there lies another sad and sorry story!!).

However you work it make sure you still post on here though! I think we're all doing slightly different things anyway, some SS, some 810 and me 4 shakes instead of 3. I have found it's slowed my weightloss down a little but means I'm sticking to it better so hey, I say if it works do it...

On a sad note, I've just gone to change my ticker and realised the numbers were all wrong on it, heaven knows how'd I'd managed to do that - but it means I've got more to lose than I realised. Ah well, could've been worse! And I'm still excited about being back in the 13's and after this hol hopefully it'll only be a few weeks and I'll be back in the 12's - soooooo excited!

My sister has just been having hynotherapy to help her with her bingeing and dieting and it's worked amazingly well. Has anyone else had experience with it as it's something I'm seriously considering on my return from holiday.

Hiya,
My boss had hypnotherapy but didnt think it had worked - he was a snacker & binger. He now doesnt snack any where like he used to and only eats when he's hungry. It appears to have worked!

Off to tot up the last couple of weeks losses lol - serves me right for actually working today!

Hmm, that's interesting. Think I'll see how my sister is getting on in a couple of weeks and take it from there.

I'll try to come back on later, but if I don't manage to I'll catch up with you all in a week or two depending if we decide to stay at parents on the way back.

Be good everyone, and take care.

Back