Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Morning All,

I hope that you are all well. Well it is day 21. I had a rough day Yesterday. I am a little tired as I am so busy at work - but I think that it is more that I cant seem to slepp. My head is still buzzing at 12am..
I will def be strong and continue SS - I might try a bar?
I am hoping for 5lbs at Today's WI - But I am not sure that I will acheive this as I have slipped a little.

Thanks for the support Guys

I found that initially Pretika. My body didn't seem to know what to do with the excess energy lol :)
Good luck for your weigh in later. Let us know how you go. Fingers crossed for another big loss :)

hi girls well had a bit of a blip me self over weekend but back ontrack again so heres for another pound or 2 off by thur

Hi All, I have made a decision today to stop doing the Cambridge diet (not that I have been doing it properly!):break_diet:
I am in a bad cycle of doing the diet for a few days then bingeing. Think I am doing my body more harm than good plus am also really struggling with not eating.
Have decided to go back to weight watchers, I know the weightloss will be a lot slower but think I need to do it for my own sanity.
Really sorry to let the team down, was hoping that was going to be the encouragement I needed but just can't cope without food at the minute.
I wish you all the best of luck and I will still pop on here to see how everyone is doing.
Good Luck girls!!
Alison X :wave_cry:

I'm doing good thanks, Skinnylala :)
Am really stressed out trying to do the knowledge for a module on my NVQ and just really grateful I'm not eating as I'd be a couple of stone up with the stress eating I would have done before lol

Sorry to hear you're leaving us, Alison, but you have to do what's right for you. Hope WW works out for you. Best of luck for the future. Come back and let us know how you go :)

good luck with ur module amanda and well done for sticking to the plan

alison sorry to loose u we all know how hard it is, i have doing the same cycle as u for years diet binge its just so hard

good luck

Thank you :)

So, with Prettyfromtheback and Shrinkle on the missing list and now losing GlitterBabe it looks like we're down to half a team :(
How do you all feel about waiting until after this week's results and then recruiting some more members? There always seem to be loads of people asking :)

Are you going to be ok to do the results this week, Pretika? :)

Morning All. I hope that you are all well.

Well at my weigh in last night - I lost another 3lbs so that is a total of 12lbs in 3 weeks. I am pleased and I am determined to keep going.

Amanda,
I can do the results if you want - but more then happy for you to do it if you can

Sorry to hea some of our members have pulled out - maybe we should start to recruit new members!

well done on ur loss pretika

oh god i have mine tom night and dreading it

am on 810 plan and think i am scoffing far too much chicken in eves but sure will wait and c

Well done on your 3lbs loss Pretika :D
My weigh in 45 minutes so fingers crossed for a similar amount :)
Good luck for tomorrow Skinnylala :)
Am happy to do the results if you're busy Pretika. It doesn't take long :) Just need the usual info(last week's weight, this week's weight and week's loss in lbs) as soon as possible :)

Hi Amanda well done on your weight loss!!! wow you have lost an incredible amount - you are such an inspiration!!

Welcome Magliz!! Thanks for joining our team and good luck!!

Amanda -
Last week weight : 12st 8lbs
This week weight : 12st 5lbs
Loss this week 3lbs

Total % loss 6.486
Total Week loss % 1.7045

OK.

Hope that you are all well!!

Back