Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

LOL serena,I was so chuffed with mine I didnt read it!!
Have to go to bed now,plus busting for a WEE!!makes a change!!
Have a good evening,catch ya later
Night
xx

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to say thanks for inviting me.
I am 22, I live with my parents at the moment but will be moving as soon as the CRB check comes through (10 days they said, ha!). I will be restarting CD on either Thursday or Friday. If there is anything else you want to know feel free to ask.

Hi Ast good to have you with us,good luck with the restart,we're here to support you so try and come on here often and have a good old chinwag
xx

Well I suppose Id better tell you about myself then:
Im Julie and Im 40 so just remember(Im mainly talking to Penny here)respect your elders!!
I am married to Andy have 4 kids,eldest is 18 shes supposed to be a girl but shes a chav.The next 3 are boys 14,11 and 3.The 11 year old lives with his dad,all the rest live with me.We have a persian cat called Bobby who spends most of his time hiding or being chased round the house by my 3 year old!!
I am a dizzy hairdresser,but am training alongside that at the moment(hence the course)to work as a support worker volunteer.Im hoping from this to completely retrain and go into some sort of social/youth work.
I go to the group with Penny and serena,I am starting to panic now as the group comes to an end in a few weeks,its the group support that has kept me going...along with this site.
Anyway thats me......:devilangel:
xx

nice to know you julie i was going to ask how old you were but a lady never tells,but now you have,you have a very busy life,and you still manage to help us on this site and be here for us (dig dig) well i have had my weigh in hee hee,and i lost 8oz ,i went from 12st 10 to 12st 9.8 god .this is my 1st proper period on this diet and i have been in the most dreadful time this week,headaches,shivers,hot sweats,clots,the lot and i have been a nasty ***** ,god isnt it fun been a woman,but on the plus side i have lost 2 inches of my hips and 1 off my waist,so i know it is water i have retained ,oh and i have not been to the toilet for 5 days.so next week should be a good loss my cdc said,he went to another lady yesterday and she is totm and she put 5 on,least mine was a loss.ha ha ,still upbeat cos i know it is not me its my bloody hormones,i am sad for the team though 1st week and i am crap but i promise i will give you half a stone next week,right speak soon angie x

Last edited:
Hey sisters, didnt get home until after 9 last night and pretty much went straight to my bed as I was so damn cold so have just been catching up on the conversations in a sneaky moment while skiving off work - oops!

Ok, will do my intro bit since I'm the only one who hasnt yet. I'm Debs, I'm 36, seperated from my husband 11 years ago cause he was an a-hole, currently single and have got a 12 year old son Conor who just started high school this year and has grown himself an attitude - aaarrrggh! We've got 2 cats - Max and Ruby who are insane, and our beloved goldfish Romeo, who Conor won at a fare when he was 4, has just recently died so we were in mourning!

Have always been "big" - god I hate being know as Big Debs! I'm 5'11 and am also fed up being told that I get away with being big because of my height! Have tried every diet under the sun, WW, SW, SS, Slim Fast, Atkins, pills off the internet - you name it, i've tried it! My sis in law introduced me to CD and i started on the 13th October and I was amazed that I could lose weight so quickly with very little effort so I'm here to the bitter end this time - no more Big Debs!

Its a great feeling being part of our team and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better over the coming weeks.

Good to have you on board too Ast. Better go get on with some work now so will try and pop on again at lunchtime for a catch up if anyone is around but failing that will defi be online tonight and will sort out my signature then too - although i was having bother with it earlier in the week - told me I dont have enough space - do i need to have more posts or something to have a bigger signature allowance?

Ok, must get on - speak later sisters.

Hi sisters!!
Soola glad your not disheartened the inch loss is brill and like you say totm and all that us women have very complex bodies they do strange things for sure...you will have what at our group they call a woosh next week!!Hey its your birthday tomorrow are you getting excited about that lie in and watching Trisha in bed?!!
Hi Debs its nice to know about people isnt it..see now I feel like I know you.......Ive tried all the diets under the sun and have lost little lbs but thousands probably of £s!!
We are all of the same mind here which is great,we want this weight gone and are prepared to give it our all to get there,having reached 40 its like the cut off point for me now or never sort of thing.My dad has always thought it was funny to call me Jelly I bloody hate that!!
Anyway catch you all later Im working again tonight but sure I will be on at some point
xx

Oh god, tell me about it Julie, if I was to add up all the pounds I'd lost in weight and money through dieting i'm sure it would terrify me! When I started cd I was the heaviest I have ever been - 18st 7.5 and I was absolutely disgusted at myself and have vowed never to be that again - or anywhere near it! Its great that we are all in the same frame of mind and I know we are going to succeed with each others support.

Look forward to chatting with everyone later.

hi sisters just a catch up,had a shitty day,but a lady who works in tesco and has not seen me for a few months,shouted in front of all her customers,god havent you lost weight ,you look drawn ,i wouldnt lose anymore you are fine as you are,god dont you hate that,until the scales say 9st 7 and i am not normal.that is when i stop.when has 12st 9 been normal not for me unless i was 6ft tall ,i am 5ft 4 and 9st 3 is normal for me,ha ha .i was about 10 when i was 9st 3 hee hee,got a party tonight birthday and bonfire with the lads mates,i wont tell you about all the food but you can guess,but i will have a tetra,when they eat so i dont feel left out,i will be glad when this diet is over and i can get back to been a human being i feel very left out at function but i understand i got fat,only i can get thin,can you tell i am still on ha ha ,right i will grump away for now the buns wont butter themselves,if i dont get back tonight keep the faith sisters i am thinking of you all.angie x

Have a nice time tonight Angie,I had that at my dads party the other week,I want to get to 11 stone still have over 3 stone to go,and everyone was saying dont lose any more you dont need to,Yeh right,Im size 16 bottoms and an 18 top err think I will carry on thankyou muchly!!
Is it your party tonight?or someone elses?
My birthday really got in the way of my diet this year,still its the only year we will have a birthday while doing CD eh!Ive already planned what Im eating xmas eve,I CANNOT wait!!
xx

hi sisters, interesting reading.
Had a hell of a day at work, only 1 small coffee and a tetra and a bar, been at work 9 hrs and thats all I managed, very bad.
BAD NEWS, just checked, not in the pink, only had as above, so very unhappy, but think it the bar did it, but I had no choice, couldnt drink, cos couldnt get to a loo for 5 sodding hours today, so unhappy, shouldnt of taken the bar with me, hate that I come out of ketosis so quickly, avoided crisp, chocolate,sandwiches,biscuits, which is what the others had to just keep going.
GOOD NEWS, cris mum, my mil to be, was cardoverted today,and all went well, so thats fantastic.
Hours for tomorrow have changed again, still hoping to make it, but will probably be late, need to see the girlies and their pretty smiles and slim bodies.
Ohhhhh, I have been told I look ill and should stop the diet, I look ill, because Iam, nothing to do with the diet,my blood work is perfect.
so near to goal, maybe 1 1/2 to 2 stones to go, but this is the hardest part.

Im size 16 bottoms and an 18 top

Haha Julie, i'm the other way around - 16 top and 18 bottom. Never seem to match, am always a different size!

Just on for a flying visit tonight - Conor has just ranted about having no clothes in his wardrobe cos they're all in the ironing basket - think that was a hint that I need to do some ironing!!

Am still freezing cold - does everyone else really feel the cold on cd??

Have a fab night Soola.

Whats everyone else up to? Things more exciting than ironing I hope!!!

S'cuse my ignorance Penny, but whats cardoverted? Sounds like serious stuff so am glad that it went well for your mil 2 b. Dont worry about the pink, you'll be back there before you know it - took me ages to finally go pink and i get out of it really easily too so i know how you feel - very frustrating!!

Ok, this aint getting the ironing done - must go for now - will try to pop back later.

Happy birthday soola!!

Happy Birthday to you,happy birthday to you I saw a slim birrrd now was it you??:party0049::party0023:
Happy birthday angie have a fab day xxx
Penny,dont worry about not being in the pink,you are eating so little that you will be back in it so quickly its really not worth worrying about,I wondered what you meant about mil too??Perhaps you can explain tonight,I really hope you go will miss you if you dont,as for the water Penny, if you cant drink it cos of the work situation then you cant drink it ,with the food though,if you quite like the cd crisps why dont you make them and take them in,they stay crispy.
Debs hope you enjoyed your ironong..such fun!!Hope you are getting on ok,sounds like you are in the right frame of mind and really going for it so thats great.
Well Im off to work in a mo,had a really horrid dream that i had loads of bald patches in my hair anyone got a dream dictionary can tell me what that means?....other than Im gonna go bald,it was horrible!!:cry:
By the way debs i get freezing cold a lot sometimes andy wont let me cuddle him as he says my hands are too cold!!
Catch you all later
xx

thanks for the birthday wish going shopping ,was going to stay in bed but up now ,just getting weighed on the wii fit,its got a little party hat on the machine on the telly and its just wished me happy birthday.isnt tech frightning,have a nice day ladies and speak tonight,i am going to have a bit of chicken with a candle in hee hee later so i can blow it out.how sad am i ,but tradition is tradition in our house.lol.... angie x

Happy Birthday Angie, have a greay day and enjoy your chicken with the candle in lol!!!:party0011:

Glad I'm not the only one thats cold Julie, I just never feel like my hands and feet defrost these days, was tempted to iron them las tnight, just for the heat!! Took me 3 bloody hours to tackle the mountain btu its all done - til the next time!

Ok, better go do some work. Hope everyone is good today - catch you all later.

thanks for the wish dizzy ,i have been having hot sweats all week,and have turned the heating off,everyone is not happy they are wineing that it is cold,one of the only perks of totm ha ha

i have been shopping today and bought a lovely everlast white(god) coat with a fur hood ,and 2 thin jumpers,and wait for it big drum roll,the coat was a 14 and the jumpers are a 12.i am well shocked in my head i am still a 20 so this shopping for clothes is new to me ha ha .i think i am going to be a clothes whore lol........when i was fat i lived in the same elastic skirts and mens xl tshirts all in black and blue only,now i have a white coat (gulp) yes i know what your thinking my mother and petes mother have both said it ,how are you going to keep it clean ha ha and like i said i have got a washer and use ariel gel so whats the prob mothers.well thought i would let you know i am so chuffed with myself so there.and as i think this is the only day of the year i can blow my own trumpet(birthday) i have blown it well and good.speak later sisters lol.....

Back