Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

I know they said we could, but it seems a bit cheeky, and I wont be going back on the plan til feb at the mo, but knowing me that might change,want goal so much, but fear maintainance

I don't think it's cheeky at all, they would probably prefer that they saw you each week until you're ready to come back rather than you running the risk of forgetting about it/abandoning it altogether so that they never see you (or your cash!!) again...plus I'm sure they care on a personal level too.

know your right, but my gain has been considerable, and Iam embarrashed, I enjoyed the food, and dont feel too bad about what i have eaten, the gain, doesnt reflex the amount eaten,but I agree they are interested on a personal level,so might build up the guts to go in, wont know until the day.
Nite nite darling, maybe some of our other sistas will be back with us tomorrow.

Hello girlies,just been catching up on whats been happening while I have been awol actually in an unsaid sort of way by andy...banned from computer.Well I have been extremely bad this xmas so much for the 1000 cal plan!!Weighed myself today and have put on 5lbs..but boy did I enjoy myself!!Back on cd today,I just want to get going now,I have to say I feel so much healthier doing cd,i didnt realise,I have spots now from all the choc i have scoffed and had an upset stomach the other day,I think that was from the combination of baileys,wine and vodka.I spent all day boxing day dancing on my own as I was so p***ed and everyone just let me get on with it,my nan kept saying hasnt she got a lot of energy!!
Anyway forgetting about all that now,back to the water and shakes to shift this last bit,is everybody with me?Come on girls we can do it,from my own experience..if we dont do it now we will struggle for a looooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggg time to get back on.Im not including you in that question serena as you are so good,
xx

Last edited:
Hello sisters, I hope you are all okay and happy!

Hi Julie, glad you enjoyed yourself over Christmas, sounds as though your family enjoyed your drunken dancing, funnily enough I can just picture the sight :D Look on the bright side you would have burned off a Baileys or two worth of calories...

Hi serena I dont think they enjoyed it especially when I was pole dancing with my nans broom!!
What time are you going tomorrow?
xx

Hi well I shall go today at some point,will try and go then so I can see you.This morning I got on scales and due to the amount of water I think that i drank yesterday have now put on about 9lbs..so I am very ashamed but am going cos if i dont shift any weight by next week i wont go and that will be me off plan....are you listening penny?......it is embarrassing but who cares ?...me... thats it sally wont worry about the gain ,just the getting it off as quick as possible.I might ask if I can not be weighed just really there to focus again.
does that make sense?heres hoping I have an enormous bowel movement between now and 4 o clock!!
xx

Hi girlies

I just phoned Sally to ask if I could go for a weigh-in only today because I have quite a few sachets left over, so am now going in an hour - eek! Need to do it though because with the mood I've been in lately I could jack it all in within a heartbeat...

Good luck with your wi darling, thought it was rosie today, I know Julie said Sally but , ohhhhhhhh really dont know what to do now.

No it's definitely Sally...come on if I can go for a weigh-in only so can you (no pressure :D)

The sooner you get it over with the sooner you can start with a clean slate xx

Off to give myself a good talking to, but no promises, good look darling,your be fine, my good friend gained 18lb, think I can beat that sadly.

Thanks petal - sending big huggles to you :hug99:

Whatever you decide remember you are still a superstar - there's no way I could be strong enough to do what you've done over the past year and a few days off plan doesn't undo your huge and fantastic achievement xx

Thanks petal - sending big huggles to you :hug99:

Whatever you decide remember you are still a superstar - there's no way I could be strong enough to do what you've done over the past year and a few days off plan doesn't undo your huge and fantastic achievement xx
I agree whole heartedly with what serena has said you have done fantastically well,just stick with us please hunny xx

Well I am now changing my name from julie to miss piggy!!I have been weighed and have put on 6lbs:whistle:however,I refuse to give up,:cool: victory shall be mine,im going to get that off plus a couple more by next wi on weds.
How did you get on serena?I bet you lost some didnt you!!;)
xx

Hey sistas - remember meeeeeee??? Sorry have been completely AWOL for a week, never seem to find five minutes for a chat when I'm on holiday - have heaps more free time when I'm working - funny that!!!

I hope you all had a fabby Christmas and are looking forward to New Year!!

Anyway, Conor is upstairs with his pals giving it laldy on the Wii and threatening to come through the ceiling any minute now and I am trying to avoid the pizza I've just put on for their dinner but god its difficult! So glad I'm not the only one who's struggled over Christmas!

I've had a great time being off work but the food has taken over, I only just got back on CD yesterday after falling off the wagon on Christmas Eve - not majorly off the wagon but I dont think cheese or pate are on CD so I guess that counts as big style wagon slipping off!!! Had lost a few pounds since my last official weigh in so am amazed that I am currently 1lb lighter than my last official weigh in, even though that means I've put a couple on - does that even make sense??? Am strictly CD now but am having a meal on New Years Day with the family but thats been planned for weeks and I'll be right back on track again the day after. Next proper weigh in is on the 5th so fingers crossed I'll be the same as I was before Christmas or if I'm really lucky a wee pound or two lighter - probably too much to ask though so am aiming for a STS in my first 2009 weigh in.

Julie, as always you make me laugh, was in hysterics there reading about your pole dancing with the broom - sounds like me on boxing night, fired up on gin (and not enough food to soak it up - naughty!) and dancing in my local with a 20 year old in a baseball hat who wanted to come home with me (he didnt!!!) - am not showing my face until 2010 at least!

Hope everyone is well and I'll try and pop in for a chat again before 2009!

Dxxx

Serena darling, your so kind, how did you get on darling?
Debs congrats on the loss.
Julie darling, I got your texts, but I was too afraid to answer, I thought of a million lies I could tell you why I didnt answer, but it was fear, logically I know you would never judge me, but no matter how much I know that I feel very ashamed at how I look at the moment, am back in my size 18 jeans,and baggy tops.
Sorry I wasnt there for you today, Julie dont worry about the gain, its mostly water as you know.
I have decided I wont restart until after new years,and even then it wont be on ss or ss+

Cris and I have made truffles, do you think this was wise,lol.
Working early tomorrow, then a few drinks me thinks, then new year, new start

Hi everyone

Debs - good to see you back on the thread and well done on your loss.

Julie - 6lb over Crimbo isn't too horrendous, better than the 9lb that you thought earlier this morning! You'll have it gone in no time.

Ooh truffles :drool: sounds like a great idea Penny! Enjoy eating for the rest of 2008 - all 27 1/4 hours of it xx

Back