***** Team 19 - Fat Guys Slim NEW Official Thread *****

Hey team, how we all doing?
Well done Dean on facing the pub and all that food, i would have been soooo tempted to have a wee glass of wine.

we had a bit of a disaster the other day when martins boss refused to give him a month off for the wedding and honeymoon so we had to cut it down to 3 weeks. I was gutted when he told me on the phone. I though i was doing so well with the emotional eating thing but the minute i got the news i got that horrible sinking hunger feeling in my tummy. I did not turn to food but I felt a bit discouraged, then again, i guess its a good reminder of how deep seeded these issues are for me.
Anyway, we have sorted it all out and still have a fab honeymoon planned, even if its a bit shorter than we wanted.

glad you have all survived the blizzard. its put a stop to my walking to work so i expect my losses might not be that great this week but ill try to make up for it in the gym thurs and fri when im off.

keep loosin'
xx

Anni
Well done you for resisting the food, its sooo hard isnt it, but then someone notices that you have lost weight or you notice that clothes dont fit anymore, then it makes it all worth it!
Work has been slow, due to the weather, major roads wasnt too bad but the side roads have been almost impossible to drive on as they are like ice, urrrggghhh!
Never mind, thats life I guess!
They say that more snow is imminent, great! The local autorities are nearly out of rock salt, so this will be intresting!
Rach, well done for not turning to food hearing about the 3 weeks rather than 4, it would have been so easy to turn to grub, but you didnt, which is great, well done you!
Youre probably at the gym now, you go for it, biggest loser again this week?
How you coping with the snow, ok I hope!
Kate/Dee/Nya/Caz, hope that you guys are well and are still kicking butt, take care all - be good!
Dean
Be good, keep warm up there!
Dean

Hey folks,
sorry you are getting no business dean, is the weather still that bad down there? im flying out of hethrow on saturday, hope it clears up by then.

I am not going to be the biggest looser this week, i can assure you all of that. I have not been walking to work cause of the weather, i have not gone to the gym, other than for my 2 yoga classes, and i have been having a little bit too much on my ss+ meals. its my TOTM so im not going to give myself a lard time but dont expect to loose much, if any this week.
its ok though, i will make up for all of it when i am in warm israel for 10 days and can go on long hikes.

hope the rest of you are well, let us know how your doing!
xx

Hello Team!
Kate gave me phone and she is snowed in so she won't make it home tomorrow from Devon. I am flying out (hopefully) tomorrow morning so....
DEAN - can you please do the maths and send the results to Irene?
I could do it tonight but we changed the deadline to sat by 5pm so might not have all the results till then.
If you can't so it, let me know and i will do what i can.

cheers,
rach

Hi Dean,
I had a look at the spread sheets but only me and anni gave entered our stats so no point in me getting it together.
I really hope your on here tomorrow cause i wont be. Kate doesnt want to let the team down, and neither do i so I hope you will be our knight in shinning armour and come to our rescue by sending the info to irene on sunday.

cheers honey,
rach

Hi team
Been to see my CDC, lost 4 1/4 lbs, and another inch off the waist!
Happy with that.
How are we all doing?
Rach, enjoy your hol, Kate, hope the snow is easing.
Im wearing the hat today, trying to get the results in, so can everyone please ensure that they have updated their charts by 5pm today as I have to work the figs out before sending to Irene/Minz.
Thanks guys, take care
Dean

Hi Dean, well done on your weight loss this week. You're doing really well. I hope that work picks up quite soon and that we're all back to walking quite soon.

My totm and I havent been as good as I could have. I am however continuing chugging down the water. I had a problem remembering to drink all 3 shakes and CDC says this is the reason for my slow losses. Hopefully I shall turn the corner and start seeing losses like the rest of you - I kinda feel that i'm letting everyone down.

Kate I hope the weather doesnt immobilise you much longer.

hi guys
Well done Dean!!! hope you get everyones losses this week so we can get the info to irene. Fingers crossed its a good one.

Think we are hitting th cinema tonight (unless Rugby proves too exciting and we end up staying in)

have a fab saturday all

Anni
-x-

Hey team
In the absence of our snow'd in captain Kate (hope all is well) and our Rach, who has jetted out to a warmer climate - I have just submitted our team results.
So I am happy to announce that our team % is 1.66!!!!!!!!
Now for the person with the biggest % loss, this weeks award goes to...................... Nya, with a whopping 3.05% loss!!!!! Well done you, great work Nya!
Just behing Nya was Anni, with another great %, which was 2.12%, well done Anni, good on ya!
Well done everyone, lets all keep it going!
Take care, Dean

Good afternoon team!!

We have not long got back and I was eager to log in and let you all know we are safe and sound, I shall try and post some photos later on if possible to show you where we were!! Gosh I have never in all my life seen so much snow :( in some points its was above mine and Dave's knees, and were both tall people!! Yikes!! We had to wait for the local farmers to clear the roads through the valley in order for us to get out, yesterday, well our car would never have managed it and we'd have only ended up damaging the car or ourselves :(

Anyway, I haven't weighed myself yet, had a weird week of food and CD :( we walked 6-7 miles a day so I thought it best to eat something rather than depriving my body but then with being snowed in and worrying about getting back I kind of ate some of my emotions.....I have been good today though and am back on it, I just don't dare get on the scales for fear of it saying GAIN!!! :(:( We shall see.....

Well done on all your losses, your all doing so well. My mum is doing CD too and she has now lost 1 stone, 11lbs and 17 and half inches from her body :D she is very happy!! Well done my mum!!

Speak to you all in due course!!

xxxx

OK according to the scales this morning I have lost 2.25lbs :D woo hoo! Very happy at that one! Right back on SS properly now! Stop pratting about!! xx

Last edited:
Hey Kate
Glad to hear that you and Dave are ok, bloody lot of snow wasnt it!
Well done on your loss, especially as you have been away, good on ya!
Well done to ya Mom too, thats alot of inches to lose, she's doing wicked!
To the rest of you guys, hope all is well and that you are still on track!
Speak to you all soon, take care team
Dean

Hi Dean
Thanks :D yeah for saying it was a weird week of eating and not eating I was gobsmacked to have lost weight.

I have picked up a few extra hrs at work this next few weeks as a colleague is off sick, so I will be around this Sat, and will definately need to enter our results then because Sunday I am working all day and out during the evening so no slackers this week please :D:D

All the best to you all xxx

Kate
No probs, I weigh in at 09.30 Sat morning, so for me, I will get my result to you by 11.00.
You should be so happy having lost weight after being away, thats brill.
Take care, spk soon, off for a shower followed by a lovely CD Cranberry Crunch Bar - I need peace and quiet whilst eating it as I treasure the 30 mins it takes me to eat it, millimetre by millimetre!
Bee good
Dean

LOL Dean- yeah I try to make them last me too, I prefer them chilled so they are a bit harder and I also cut them up a bit too :D helps to make it last, although the bars are a good size anyways!
Enjoy honey!!
xxxxx

EVENING GUYS!!

Gosh this thread is slow without Rach around, I have no one who logs in often enough to natter with :( Hope your all well and enjoying your weeks!

I have some good news to share with you all- after work today I went over to Next, guess what, I bought two new pairs of jeans in size 18!! Thats two dress sizes since 31st Dec :D woo hoo! My size 22's are now going in the bin!!

Caz, how are you doing?

Anni- is your week going okay honey?

Nya- hope your well and well done with your loss last week and winning our biggest loser award!! :D

Dean, mate, how you doing? Another good day I hope!!

Missing you Rach, hope your enjoying your holiday gal!!

Loads of love gang!!

xxxxxx

Back