Team 2 - ~~~The BBL'S Team~~~

Thanks for being so supportive hun, I really appreciate your comments on my diary thread and on here.. such a lovely lady. You deserve to succeed! I will be checking on the team to make sure you're all doing well :)

xxx

aww thank you hun :) will still keep an eye on you aswell ;)

Hi everyone,
Just had a quick read through of this thread. It seems like you're all doing fab. Hopefully I can help contribute to this.
Please ignore my ticker i've now changed my final target and so still have 19lbs to lose.
It's lovely to be part of this team.
Good Luck Nikki with WW and have a lovely holiday.

Thanks guys, off on holiday tomorrow. Have lost another 2lbs since Mondays WI so am now only 15lbs til BMI 25 (so would have to work up the plans in 1lb time anyway). This makes me feel much better about my decision!

xxx
PS. I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bliss: feeling so good right now!

hi, im new to the site and ive not got a clue how to do anything!! im ga ga when it comes to computers!! HELP!

Hi - do you need a replacement for Miss MF or do you have someone lined up - if not I am happy to join and could do a weigh in for this week if you like - had a good week this week!

So who's the team line up now?!

hi all
my weigh in is on fridays

thats great so all you have to do then is let me know your current weight and your new weight after weigh in.

eg Becky 16.3
-3lbs 16.0 :)

So you will be added in for next weeks loss and so on :)

So who's the team line up now?!

still pretty much the same liz and caz is joining us and nikki and maria leaving us :)

I will prob do the % tonight if i get a chance :) x

Becky -3lbs = 1.32%

Maria sts = 0%

Camilla no WI = 0%

Diane -6lbs = 3.06%

Nikki -4lbs = 2.25%

Stinabell -4lbs = 1.92%

Total lbs lost 17lbs

Total team %lost = 1.55 %

Well done everyone.

As of next week Liz and Kaz will be joining us in the team challenge and nikki and maria are leaving us :)

well done everyone, so sorry i'm leaving, gonna be cheering you all on though.
everyones results were SO good - keep up the good work!! xx

Helloooo Team,

Hope everyone is doing well. so far we have lost 9lbs with 3 team results pending. that is brill well done girls.

Next week i wont be here so does one of ye want to take over doing the %'s? I will be back sat night but could prob post them on sunday otherwise.

Becky x :hug99:

Becky -4lbs = 1.78%

Camilla didnt hear from =0%

Diane -2lbs = 1.05%

Stinabell -4lbs = 1.96%

Liz -2lbs = 1.25%

Kaz didnt hear from =0%

Total team loss is 12lbs well done girls nearly a stone :) :)

total team percent loss is 1.31%. In this I have only included Camilla's current weight as I do not know Kaz's current weight (please pm me).

If for any reason you cant get to the pc or want to drop out of the challenge or have cheated. please let me know. Im not been a mean bi*** here but i have to add everyone's weight to get the team %loss and by 2 not participating it is bring our team's % down. I know this is a friendly competion but i like winning things! so come on team 2 yayy :) :)

Congratulations everyone. That's a great loss for just 4 of us.
Here's to an even better week next week.
Have a fab holiday Becky if I don't get the chance to say it before you go.

Back