Team 2012 - Valentines Day Challenge

Hi can I tag along please? I started CD today after being away for over 2 years and have 4 stone to lose. Could I do the Valentine Challenge too please? I want to lose 20lbs by then xx

Hi ladies,

Had to get emergency supplies from my CDC today, I only had banana milkshakesto get me through the next 24 hours, made an emergency call for supplies :) I know can look forward to my mushroom soup for tea!

Great day today-closest friend had her baby, off for 3 days now, times are good

image-2951009821.jpg

My jeans!

LessofLou said:
Picked up all my packs today ready for my fresh start tomorrow. I cant believe I am actually excited about the prospect of weeks of not eating!!

Thats exactly what I was like! I could see the light at the end of the tunnel and I knew this was the way to get it-felt very excited-good luck tomorrow

Hello and welcome Foxy and Deb :)

I know how you feel Lou. Read my diary today. I am desperate to start!!!!

Those jeans look fab geenabee. What are you planning to wear them with? And where will you go the first time you wear them???

I find visualising stuff like that really helps me.

Just off to check out Alfielulus diary.

Katie - 30lb
Geenabee - 30lb
Alfielulu - 20lb
Claire - 30lb
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
JoJo - 50lbs
Foxxylady1992 - 30lb
Debziedoo - 21lb
Jewel77 - 21lb

Welcome to the Team :)) xx Love the Jeans Geena.. i have a pair hanging on my wardrobe that i bought and have never been able to fit in. they are a 16 to x

Has anyone seen the meals on CDC?! very excited but I'm not sure if we can have them on sole source? they have a fish one!, that means I could eat food! Anyone heard anything?

Hello ladies would i be able to join you ? I'm going to aim for 20 pounds for Valentines Day, then i will be working up the plan as i'll almost be at goal eekk !!!

Thank you so much and best of luck to everyone xx

Has anyone seen the meals on CDC?! very excited but I'm not sure if we can have them on sole source? they have a fish one!, that means I could eat food! Anyone heard anything?

No what meals? there are meals on Slim and Save but not seen them on CD. Where have you seen them?

I dont think you could have them on sole source cos theyre like 300-400 cals and obviously ss is 415/560ish cals.

No what meals? there are meals on Slim and Save but not seen them on CD. Where have you seen them?

They have just been added to the CD website......o to be allowed a meal

Just thought I would show you my kittens (ok they are pretty much cats now, but they are my babies) that I was taking about

Attachments

• IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 35
geenabee said:
Just thought I would show you my kittens (ok they are pretty much cats now, but they are my babies) that I was taking about

Cute cats :-D. X

They have just been added to the CD website......o to be allowed a meal

well if they are all under 200kc on ss + you can have 3 meal replacements and a meal surely?

I think if you do SS+ then you would be able to have 2 shakes and one of these new meals rather than 3 shakes. Will ask CDC tomorrow x

I think if you do SS+ then you would be able to have 2 shakes and one of these new meals rather than 3 shakes. Will ask CDC tomorrow x

Just looked and they are over 200kl

Can you do me a favour and ask your CDC if rooibus red bush tea is ok as one of the teas you are allowed? I believe its a leaf and not flower/root

Will do, seeing her at 11 tomorrow x

Jewel77 said:
Will do, seeing her at 11 tomorrow x

Oooh im seeing mine at 11:50!!!! Exciting!!

Back