Team 2012 - Valentines Day Challenge

I thought you could drink any tea or coffee as long as its black?

Oooh im seeing mine at 11:50!!!! Exciting!!

Mine is only for a pep talk as it will be day 3 and its generally the hardest day lol. My weigh in isnt until Friday and will be a 5 day weigh in as I only started on Monday x

Check out my ticker!!! Been to see my CDC tody as she is going away for Janurary!!

I can see it cos im on my mobile, what does it say?!??

half a stone gone in 5 days!

I have seriously been cheated with my CDC :( Jewel yours sounds really nice and very supportive. xx

Cute kittys... i want to get a cat soon... still talking hubby round.

Wow Geena thats fab :) Well done xxx

Whats wrong with yr cdc katie? Mine is lovely and so supportive also, she puts her all into her clients xxx

And WOW GEENA!!! Thats amazing, well done!!!

Well I got my packs on Thursday after a 10minute first meeting... ok fair enough... but she hasnt contacted me since she didnt explain the diet just told me to have 4 packs.. didnt explain the feeling in the first few days... oh and i asked her about coming to my house she said she couldnt but she could weigh me half way i said ok only to find out she meant in a carpark!!!

I live in a village in a forest and she is the other side of the forest and if you dont drive which i dont its a pain. Im just disappointed the only support i have had is on this site.

Thats appalling :-( my cdc said yr initial appointment should always be min 45 mins, and that as a cdc they are there for you whenever you need it. It you go into the Cambridge site theres a bit thats about what to expect from your consultant, im sure yours is falling well below par, is there no others available to your area? For what you spend on cd you should be able to count on her support! Grrrrr.

Please please eat my porridge!!!!! its disgusting!

Thats appalling :-( my cdc said yr initial appointment should always be min 45 mins, and that as a cdc they are there for you whenever you need it. It you go into the Cambridge site theres a bit thats about what to expect from your consultant, im sure yours is falling well below par, is there no others available to your area? For what you spend on cd you should be able to count on her support! Grrrrr.

I emailed the site and they said she is my closest, as the crow flies she is but its 30minute drive but i have to go into the city which is 45mins by bus then out to her house which is another 45mins and the buses are only ever hour... such a palava!!

Im just going to leave it, I owe her £4 i think ill post it to her and say thanks but I am going to start Slim & save! Maybe she is better with her other clients, I dont know. :(

At least I have my sister in law here doing it and my scales are better than the CDC's anyway..... and you are all such a fantastic support what else do i need :D <3

Well s and s porridge can be made with milk which might help ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im not even going to order Porridge ewwwwww... I added a sweetner to the one just and blended it to within an inch of its life... was easier to eat :/

I had to throw my porridge away, it was so gross :yuk: Thankfully I can take the remaining ones back tomorrow and switch them for something else.

Thats such a shame your CDC is so rubbish, maybe do Exante so you dont need to go see anyone? x

I had to throw my porridge away, it was so gross :yuk: Thankfully I can take the remaining ones back tomorrow and switch them for something else.

Thats such a shame your CDC is so rubbish, maybe do Exante so you dont need to go see anyone? x

I like the taste of the porridge when it is in my mouth but it's the aftertaste that I find hard work

katiebaby said:
I emailed the site and they said she is my closest, as the crow flies she is but its 30minute drive but i have to go into the city which is 45mins by bus then out to her house which is another 45mins and the buses are only ever hour... such a palava!!

Im just going to leave it, I owe her £4 i think ill post it to her and say thanks but I am going to start Slim & save! Maybe she is better with her other clients, I dont know. :(

At least I have my sister in law here doing it and my scales are better than the CDC's anyway..... and you are all such a fantastic support what else do i need :D <3

Don't you pay the £2 per consultation for her to come to you? There was no way that i was going to do the travelling! I don't drive for one and for two im the one on a diet which can be stressful enough at times when you have other things going on. X

Don't you pay the £2 per consultation for her to come to you? There was no way that i was going to do the travelling! I don't drive for one and for two im the one on a diet which can be stressful enough at times when you have other things going on. X

She never even offered!

:-O!! She sounds like a bad apple to me hun! You'd think she'd be happy for the custom! Why become a CDC if you're not going to carry out the role efficiently and professionally! Jheez louise!! X

Back