Team 2012 - Valentines Day Challenge

Could i join the valentines day 2012 challenge too please?

I started CD yesterday and I am aiming to lose 30lb by valentines (well 18th Feb as this will be my wedding day!!)

I have found my first day quite tough but proud I have stuck to it!

I'm determined to do this, I am not willing to spend my wedding day feeling uncomfortable!

Xx

Soon2bMrsBature said:
Could i join the valentines day 2012 challenge too please?

I started CD yesterday and I am aiming to lose 30lb by valentines (well 18th Feb as this will be my wedding day!!)

I have found my first day quite tough but proud I have stuck to it!

I'm determined to do this, I am not willing to spend my wedding day feeling uncomfortable!

Xx

You have done well :) take it one day at a time one hour at a time if you need to. Of course you can join us :) when I will add you once I get to my laptop x

jojoCD1989 said:
:-O!! She sounds like a bad apple to me hun! You'd think she'd be happy for the custom! Why become a CDC if you're not going to carry out the role efficiently and professionally! Jheez louise!! X

I don't know I know she has other things going on but that's not my fault I should still get the service I pay for :( rant over !! Only positivity from now on.

I just want to say to my team 2012 girls without your support im not sure how long I would have stuck to this... Thank u so much x

We are here for you Katie, we all started at the same time for a reason, just see her as a stockist and maybe send a letter to Cambridge at some point.

Keep you chin up and keep going, imagine those jeans, valentines and your husbands face

geenabee said:
We are here for you Katie, we all started at the same time for a reason, just see her as a stockist and maybe send a letter to Cambridge at some point.

Keep you chin up and keep going, imagine those jeans, valentines and your husbands face

Thank you hun that means alot... I don't think I will see her again I will be ordering
Slim and save sometime next week :) x

I definitely think you should give Cambridge some feedback on her, its a disgrace! I dont think i could do s & s cos i rely on my cdc for support, but you have all of us on yr side hun and youll do great!

Katie - 30lb
Geenabee - 30lb
Alfielulu - 20lb
Claire - 30lb - 11lbs/30lb - 19lbs to go!!
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
JoJo - 50lbs

clairem87 said:
Katie - 30lb
Geenabee - 30lb
Alfielulu - 20lb
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
JoJo - 50lbs

Wow Claire!! That's fantastic!! Well done! So nearly there and we have ages to go yet, you go girl (cheesy but applicable right now!)

Uh huh girlfriends!!! Hee hee, am delighted!!

clairem87 said:
Katie - 30lb
Geenabee - 30lb
Alfielulu - 20lb
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
JoJo - 50lbs

Wow to see it like that is even more amazing!!!! One week and ur almost halfway to your target!!!!!!

Thats why i love writing it like that!!! Makes it seem even better!!

Quite a good toll on biggest loser homepage to calcuatle how long your weight loss will take, you put in how much you have to loose etc and it gives you a prediction, quite a good visual tool

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-01-04 at 13.17.25.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-01-04 at 13.17.25.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 29
I apologise for the awful spelling in that post

I'll have a look at that It looks great :) I have an app on my iPhone that keeps my weight and makes graphs and tells U how long it will take to lose what you want based on each weeks weigh in

What's that app called?

Im just gunna go by my last weigh in before vday, but if im not there by then ill weigh in on vday too i think!!

geenabee said:
What's that app called?

Tactio target weight for adults

The one closest to V day I suppose :) but If mean the wi day for the challenge weekly just update on your wi day ;) we aren't strict here x

Evening All - sorry not been around much - its been mad busy at work!!!

Day two nearly done and Im in ketosis already!!! woo hoo!! Going okay so far. Luckily I have been too busy to think about it too much. Thats an AMAZING weightloss Clairem.....I would LURVE a first week weightloss like that. You should be very proud of yourself.

How is every one else doing?

Back