Team 2012 - Valentines Day Challenge

katiebaby

Gold Member
Thought I would move our Valentines Challenge to a thread of its own :)

We all pledge to Lose the following amounts by Valentines Day. :)

Katie - 30lb
Geenabee - 30lb
Alfielulu - 20lb
Claire - 30lb
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
JoJo - 50lbs

Genna thats shows such fantastic faith and support from your Dad - and I love ur idea of having a photo of them as wallpaper!!!

You should try them on once a month to see how they fit as it would be a fantastic boost to feel them getting closer and closer each month!!!

I look forward to seeing the photos once you are in them!

Thank you lou, I can't wait, I am planning a new outfit for valentines as well-hoping a dress in size 20 fingers crossed

I want to buy a lovely dress to wear too... Hopefully in an 18 :) we will see..... x

I'm going to buy a size 14 dress for valentines day and if i don't have a date so what lol it'll be amazing enough to fit into the dress! I'll just go out with the girls instead :-D

Im gunna buy an 18 dress for going out with OH. Although we dont do valentines day, as its his mums birthday so we can never get a babysitter. We do "claire and mikey day!" we do it the Friday after v-day and give Claire and mikey cards and gifts lol! I like it better cos its more personal, and not ladies everywhere Hee hee! But yeah, nice size 18 dress for that date!!

Oh all this new clothes buying calls for some photo uploads on V day lol! X

Er hell yeah!!!

Woop woop lol im already looking at dresses. I always where dark coloured dresses i think it's time for a change i have my camera on stand by! Lol. X

Got my size 20 dress hung on the wall woop! Right next to my jeans, they are the light at the end of my tunnel

I have also decided to have a sole source plus meal on v day so I am super excited about that!

I think that should be part of the challenge :) uploading photos... I need 2 dresses then... one for my hubbys eyes only and one for you ladies ;)

Hehe go girl! :-D x

Hiya

Can you pls add me to the challenge too? I'd like to lose 21lbs for Valentines day (on SS+)

Got my dress already!

Linzois

Hi,
Can I join your valentines day challenge too. Even though currently I don't have a valentine, I an working on it. My sizes are very weird so I have a size 16 and a 14 to see which I can wear.
I want to lose 30 lbs by 14feb 2012.
xxx

Of course you can join :))
Katie - 30lb
Geenabee - 30lb
Alfielulu - 20lb
Claire - 30lb
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
JoJo - 50lbs
Foxxylady1992 - 30lb

Hi , i would love to join your valentines day challenge. Im on day 1 ss+ after a xmas break.. my aim is to loose 21lbs and i will then be very close to a healthy bmi. I am hoping a lovely size 14 dress by then . Good luck peeps we can all do this.

Katie - 30lb
Geenabee - 30lb
Alfielulu - 20lb
Claire - 30lb
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
JoJo - 50lbs
Foxxylady1992 - 30lb
Debziedoo - 21lb

Welcome to the Challenge :) best of luck WE CAN DO IT!!!!

Picked up all my packs today ready for my fresh start tomorrow. I cant believe I am actually excited about the prospect of weeks of not eating!!

Good luck :))

Back