Team 2012 - Valentines Day Challenge

Hey guys i would like to join your challenge please i would like to lose at least 30lbs by valentines day.
Good luck to everyone I start SS tomorrow im just getting ready to tuck into my last meal for a while but its gonna be worth as they say "feeling thin is better than any food tastes"

Good luck everyone keep me updated
sas x

Chicken and veg sounds ok but no sauce or dressing is that me being naughty though? X

I dont think so. If you have 3 packs instead and the chicken/fish and veg it should be ok.....

Weigh in tomorrow!! Whoop whoop week 1 done!

How has everyone's day gone? I managed to turn my day round so I am pretty chuffed, how is everyone getting on with s and s?

Katie - 30lb
Geenabee - 30lb
Alfielulu - 20lb
Claire - 30lb - 11lb/30lb - 19lb to go
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
JoJo - 50lbs
Foxxylady1992 - 30lb
Debziedoo - 21lb
Sas28 - 30lb

Weigh in tomorrow!! Whoop whoop week 1 done!

Me too :)) good luck!!

How has everyone's day gone? I managed to turn my day round so I am pretty chuffed, how is everyone getting on with s and s?

day gone well thanks :) tried the s and s Chocolate truffa bar and the chilli today and it was amazing :) hows yourS?

katiebaby said:
Me too :)) good luck!!

day gone well thanks :) tried the s and s Chocolate truffa bar and the chilli today and it was amazing :) hows yourS?

I had a hard morning, really struggling with wanting to eat! But I designed my wedding rings this evening so that was a fat free treat! Just had my choc orange shake which was quite good, how was the chilli?

My day was ok but even with my pink stick I'm hungry!! ;(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening all!!! How exciting that we are starting to get first week weigh ins!! I cant wait to hear the great news! My WI day is Monday but it will be late evening when I get back from work - Ill be sure and post my results though!!

My day three done 100%. How is everyone else doing?

Week 1 first weigh in-11lbs off! Woooooo!

Wow well done Geena.

I am getting nervous I won't have lost as much as everyone ;( I am hoping for at least 4-5 lbs but it doesn't feel from my clothes like anythings gone!!

However I have spent the last three hours at a car garage in customer reception staring at a pile of luxury biscuits and I've only had for cups of tea !! ;)

Alfielulu said:
Wow well done Geena.

I am getting nervous I won't have lost as much as everyone ;( I am hoping for at least 4-5 lbs but it doesn't feel from my clothes like anythings gone!!

However I have spent the last three hours at a car garage in customer reception staring at a pile of luxury biscuits and I've only had for cups of tea !! ;)

Thank you!!

You will don't worry, I find little successes like that make me feel really proud and I quite enjoy challenging myself to them-I want to do a mini celebration like the one on the quit smoking advert everytime I don't give in, imagine those people boogying right now!!

Well done Geena :)

13lbs off for me this week ..... x

Katie - 13lb/30lb - 17lb to go :)
Geenabee - 30lb
Alfielulu - 20lb
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
JoJo - 50lbs
Foxxylady1992 - 30lb
Debziedoo - 21lb
Sas28 - 30lb

Geenabee - 30lb
Alfielulu - 20lb
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
JoJo - 50lbs
Foxxylady1992 - 30lb
Debziedoo - 21lb
Sas28 - 30lb

Could you update mine please Katie?

yes ok :)

Geenabee - 11lb/30lb - 19lb to go :)
Alfielulu - 20lb
Claire - 30lb - 11lb/30lb - 19lb to go :)
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
JoJo - 50lbs
Foxxylady1992 - 30lb
Debziedoo - 21lb
Sas28 - 30lb

Between the 3 of us that have weighed in this week we have lost an incredible 35lbs!!! amazing :)

Wow wow wow Claire, Katie and Geena - such inspiring losses!!! Fantastic and thank you for helping and motivating me on my weight loss journey!!

2 more days until my WI (Monday night)

Dont worry about your loss Alfielulu - Im sure it will be amazing and as long as you are happy we all will be too!!

This is not a competitive thread, its a support thread, and Im so glad I found it!!!

Go us!!!!!

:grouphugg:

So proud of everyone! we made it through week 1!!

Good luck to those well on the way

Back