Team 2012 - Valentines Day Challenge

Katie - 13lb/30lb - 17lb to go :)
Geenabee - 11lb/30lb - 19lb to go :)
Alfielulu - 20lb
Claire - 30lb - 11lb/30lb - 19lb to go :)
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
JoJo - 50lbs
Foxxylady1992 - 30lb
Debziedoo - 21lb
Sas28 - 30lb

well done everybody well done for staying on track for a whole week i start today so next Friday is my next weigh day. woo hoo feeling really good about this, this time round.

Good luck sas :) How are you getting on with CD?

Hey katie, I'm doing ok I'm feeling very hungry but still strong esp as the smells of family dinner fills the house lol. Well done on your 13lbs you must be chuffed. How are you finding it?

Wooo look how well team 2012 are doing!!!

Wow katie, 35lbs between us hee hee great way of putting it!!

All still going great here, had my mum visiting so havent really been on much! Went to the pics last night and ignored all the goodies, how virtuous!!

Ah feels good to finally be on a roll with a diet! I tried to make ice cream today with my vanilla shake, i blended it with about a third of the water recommended then blended this with loads of ice, it was pretty good, and felt really 'foody' cos it was in a bowl and being eaten with a spoon!

Looking forward to weds for my weigh in, despite it being the dreaded week 2! Hope youre all getting on as well as you sound and keep up the work ladies! We are gunna smash our v-day targets!!!

Xxxx

katiebaby said:
Alfielulu - 20lb
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
JoJo - 50lbs
Foxxylady1992 - 30lb
Debziedoo - 21lb
Sas28 - 30lb

Don't forget Jo Jo she lost 14 ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Alfielulu - 20lb
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
JoJo - 14lb/30lbs - 16lb to go :)
Foxxylady1992 - 30lb
Debziedoo - 21lb
Sas28 - 30lb

sas28 said:
Hey katie, I'm doing ok I'm feeling very hungry but still strong esp as the smells of family dinner fills the house lol. Well done on your 13lbs you must be chuffed. How are you finding it?

I am glad your doing ok it's the smells I am struggling with today as I'm helping in our kebab shop and it's killing me. And they are making me cut the pizza ahhhh the will power needed is immense lol

It's going ok actually I'm really pleased just hope I can keep it up x

clairem87 said:
Wooo look how well team 2012 are doing!!!

Wow katie, 35lbs between us hee hee great way of putting it!!

All still going great here, had my mum visiting so havent really been on much! Went to the pics last night and ignored all the goodies, how virtuous!!

Ah feels good to finally be on a roll with a diet! I tried to make ice cream today with my vanilla shake, i blended it with about a third of the water recommended then blended this with loads of ice, it was pretty good, and felt really 'foody' cos it was in a bowl and being eaten with a spoon!

Looking forward to weds for my weigh in, despite it being the dreaded week 2! Hope youre all getting on as well as you sound and keep up the work ladies! We are gunna smash our v-day targets!!!

Xxxx

Well done on sticking to it with your mom visiting and going to the flicks :

We are racing to our targets and
Your right looks like we are gonna smash them. Gooooo team 2012 :)

katiebaby said:
I am glad your doing ok it's the smells I am struggling with today as I'm helping in our kebab shop and it's killing me. And they are making me cut the pizza ahhhh the will power needed is immense lol

It's going ok actually I'm really pleased just hope I can keep it up x

Well done on sticking to it with your mom visiting and going to the flicks :

We are racing to our targets and
Your right looks like we are gonna smash them. Gooooo team 2012 :)

O M G

I could not do that (cut pizza) this is my worst bit. Fri night and he is drinking red wine and tucking into an Indian ;(

O M G

I could not do that (cut pizza) this is my worst bit. Fri night and he is drinking red wine and tucking into an Indian ;(

I think of how much fat is in that red wine and takeout in order to get at the calories you need to fuel your body, so not worth it ( I know really hard but worth it)

I have been Looking at the pizza saying I could eat you but I'm choosing not to makes it easier :)

I know ;) but I just looked over and pushed out my bottom lip. Then I called him a meanie and told him to eat and drink on the loo with the door shut.

He 'thinks' I'm joking!! ;)

Other than that he has been supportive and stuff but he's is still eating normally HOW DARE HE.... :)

(ps he does cycle to work every day 20 miles each way, goes to martial arts three times a week AND the gym so .... I .... guess that burns it all off. PAH exercise PAH)

Mine eats in the dining room bless him, its a bit anti social but it works

I serve the food then leave the room... or go to my room. I just cant deal with it this early on.. I am quite looking forward to slim and save so i can have spag bol or chilli and have salad with it and feel a bit more normal.

That's a good idea - then you can eat at the table with them all

The man from S and S gave me the Idea.. will make me feel normal-ish (not that i was normal to begin with :p)

Rob? He's nice isn't he?

Yes Rob he is a nice guy :)

I was wondering if someone could do me a massive favour, my CDC is away now until the end of janurary, would it be possible for someone to post me some water flavouring if I send them a cheque? I know it's a big favour but I just completely forgot to get some and that is a long time with just water for company-massive big thank you if someone would

geenabee said:
I was wondering if someone could do me a massive favour, my CDC is away now until the end of janurary, would it be possible for someone to post me some water flavouring if I send them a cheque? I know it's a big favour but I just completely forgot to get some and that is a long time with just water for company-massive big thank you if someone would

Eek I'm not allowed it yet but I would otherwise. You can buy some from slimandsave.com

Alfielulu said:
Eek I'm not allowed it yet but I would otherwise. You can buy some from slimandsave.com

Lifesaver thank you alfielulu, I didnt realise they sell it, there website isn't theeasiest to navigate

Back