Team 7 - Fat Fighters (Official team thread)

Hi Minz, Just got back from swimming hehe! Sara, dont give in, or lose hope you are prob just holding onto water, and it will drop once you get on sole source for a few days:wave_cry:! Weighing in on Thursday! Bring it on! (Are we competing with the other groups lol?)

I'm here, been painting my kitchen ceiling and doing a mad clean day. Ketosis is soooooo great for extra energy, just wish my body could keep up with it LOL

Hi Madonnabodydouble - well done on swimming, you put me to shame, I've been tapping away the last few hours (between running to the loo that is lol). Looking forward to hearing how you do on Thursday - bet it's a great one!

Madonnabodydouble - What is a size 14? I really don't remember. It must be 5 years ago at least. I'm 16 (tight) and 18's (most are loose.) Very uncomfortable and feeling bulgy which is why I am here.

I'm here, been painting my kitchen ceiling and doing a mad clean day. Ketosis is soooooo great for extra energy, just wish my body could keep up with it LOL

Oooh that's hard work - ceilings! I love DIY myself and painted two rooms in my mums house recently - have to say, hate doing ceilings - always end up with a pain in my neck! You are inspirational with all the exercise you're doing - well done!

Well considering I was a total couch potato, it's a whole new experience for me LOL I'm pooped now, my back is killing, but I feel so good for having my house clean and tidy again and my kitchen just about finished. Just some glossing to do and a patch up on the emulsion

Exercise is exercise, whether its painting or swimming. Hey Angela, I know all about the size 14, havent been there since xmas, but determined to get back into them within a month. Am a 16 at the moment too, and not a nice one (big tummy fat arse).....trying on the old size 14s keeps me out of the fridge!Keep going everyone!

What do you think of the name Fat Fighters for team 7? I can't think of anything else unless we want to have 7 in the name, like the Magnificent Seven (gunfighters from the 60s "They were seven - And they fought like seven hundred!").....any thoughts - we really should have a name before Thursday......

I'll have to see if I have anything smaller I used to wear. 1 leg might fit!

On the name - I really like Fatfighters!

Last edited:
size 14? what's that? Last time I was a size 14 the world was still in black and white LOL Mind you, I'm not doing too badly, I sorted through my wardrobes today, had to throw out 2 bin liners full of clothes that are way too big for me. Gone from a size 28-30 to a size 20-22

ok, now we've got that established, I'm going to mosey off to bed. Will be on tomorrow and post up this week's losses.. I'm expecting to be under 20st this week.. wahey

Night night Andrea - you will sleep like a baby after all that hard work. Good luck with WI tomorrow hun. x

look who's here bouncing and ready to go!!! that excess weight from last night has gone yay!!!

Morning fat fighters

yay Goolian, that's great, but you always weigh heavier in an evening anyway.

Been up since the crack of dawn, love ketosis, hate that I wake up and can't go back to sleep. So I'm raring to go again, already been out at 8am to get some cash from the machine, some milk for laddo's breakfast. Getting ready to go for weigh in in about an hour, expecting a good one this week, cos I've been very good.

Planning to do the touch ups in the kitchen painting today, do the second coat on the ceiling, so I can finally start on the upstairs.

Have a good day Ladies, be bigggggg losers

good luck with wi andrea... hope it goes fabulous xx

Back