Team 7 - Fat Fighters (Official team thread)

Thanks Caress, I didnt expect to do so well cos I am lighter, but the stone has given me a real boost to keep going. Aiming for another stone in a fortnight, but that might be too ambitious. Have fun painting today, and good luck with your weigh in today chuck xx

oh well done madonnabodydouble that is a fantastic loss xxx

still not sure what we have to do in the team with me only just coming back the past couple of days...???

my start weight is 15st 5lbs and you will get my wi next tuesday, is that ok?

i know and it's the first day of restart today so i'm quite excited x

look who's here bouncing and ready to go!!! that excess weight from last night has gone yay!!!

YAY - that's great news Sara, glad to see we're all in fat-fighting form! (sometimes it's OK to use the F words! lol) :D

Angela and Sara - given you are starting this week, I'll just include in the team total, whoever's provided result by tomorrow evening, so that our team % is correct. Hope that's ok.

Last edited:
yeah start me on 15st5lbs... i know i was back at 15st7 this morning but i have been hovering between the 2 and i know i'll be 15st 5 tomorrow after starting today...

so do i just give you my wi on tuesday minz?

yeah start me on 15st5lbs... i know i was back at 15st7 this morning but i have been hovering between the 2 and i know i'll be 15st 5 tomorrow after starting today...

so do i just give you my wi on tuesday minz?

Yes please - I think you should use 15.7 as start point, otherwise you're shortchanging yourself by 2lbs in your week 1 losses aren't you?

no your fine chick start me at 15st5 cos i know it's just the food i've eaten... it will be gone tomorrow hunny... it's what i want xxx

okey dokey - wonder where our Mushette is? Have you seen her around any posts?

not seen her at all and, if i am honest, i have been on here nearly all day!!! lol

:wave_cry: not good girls I'm afraid.. Only 1lb this week, according to CDC, I did too much this week and made my body retain water :cry: I'm really really disappointed, I was so hoping to be down in the 19's this week. So going to take it much steadier this week, just swimming and some walking and see if I can't clear the water out my system and see a good one next week

Andrea, a pound off is still a pound off!!! Try upping your water this week (bleurgh I know), the exercise works for me cos it gets me out of the house and seems to make me feel less hungry. Dont know about you! Well off to see how my year 11s did in their GCSEs this year, wish me and them luck ladies!!!!

:wave_cry: not good girls I'm afraid.. Only 1lb this week, according to CDC, I did too much this week and made my body retain water :cry: I'm really really disappointed, I was so hoping to be down in the 19's this week. So going to take it much steadier this week, just swimming and some walking and see if I can't clear the water out my system and see a good one next week

A loss is still a loss - try not to be disheartened by it, you will have an amazing week next week I'm sure of it.....the loss is still there, just hiding under the fluid. Keep the faith x

If we don't hear from Mushette by this evening (not sure what time we have to submit our result by), then it looks like we'll submit without her.

Last edited:
Back