Team 7 - Fat Fighters (Official team thread)

yeah i told you that 2lb excess would be gone today minz (along with another 1lb) but my official wi ain't til next tuesday... but 3lbs in 24hours can't be bad lol xx

yeah i told you that 2lb excess would be gone today minz (along with another 1lb) but my official wi ain't til next tuesday... but 3lbs in 24hours can't be bad lol xx

That's great - well done! I'm assuming that Mushette won't turn up by this evening and have sent BlueG the results of 'Fat Fighters' as shown in previous post.

If mushette is MIA feel free to recruit someone else, loads of people wanna join xx

howdy!
i have arrived
now what details would like to know?

well i'll give you everything i know!
start weight 18.3
last weigh-in 16.1
next weigh-in is on monday :)

Final results are in!

Well done everyone and special mention to Madonnabodydouble on being our biggest loser this week! :D

Team 7 - Fat Fighters
Minz - 171 to 168 = 3 = 1.75%
Angela1 - n/a (start week)
Goolian - n/a (start week)
Madonnabodydouble - 198.5 to 184.5 = 14 = 7.05% :D
Caress - 281 to 280 = 1 = 0.36%
Mushette - 240 to 235 = 5 = 2.08%
Team total - 890.5 to 867.5 = 23 = 2.58%

Last edited:
how does this work then, do i say my start weight and weigh-in weight every monday? or just how much ive lost :S sorry mush is confussed :S

The week runs from Friday to Thursday (so week 1 ends today).

You tell me what your most recent WI was and how much you lost and I translate that into lbs and the % loss is worked out (over your start weight this week). In your case:

17.02 to 16.11 = 5lbs loss
or
240lbs to 235lbs

240/5 = 2.08%

Ta now i understand. Will post as soon as i know on monday!!
Well done everyone ^^

Ooh, I had a funny turn at work today. Felt light headed, and nothing to do with my class's gcse results (tho they were quite good lol). Feel absolutely limp tonight. Going to have an early night tonight so no gym, OMG! Think might be TOTM and that might explain carb cravings (in fact food cravings) which I didnt get earlier on this week. Just going to catch up on eastenders and then...........game over.......off to sleep. Good news though, roped the hubby into hanging washing, feeding the pets and doing a little light gardening after he finished work.lol

You have a well earned rest - I'm sure you'll be fine after a good night's sleep. Well done on being our top loser this week!

Scores on the doors (for anyone old enough to remember that phrase!)

Just been having a mooch at other team results.....sooo close!

2.60% Slympians (team 5)
2.58% Fat Fighters (team 7)
1.99% Simply the Best (team 3)
1.90% Belly Busters (team 4)
1.88% Leah's Lightweights (team 1)

? BBL's (team 2)
? (team 6)
? Gr8 M8's losing W8 (team 8)
? Slimtastic Six (team 9)

ooh we did good, 2nd overall.. will be 1st next week, cos I'm determined, not over doing it again, going to get shut of all this excess water and have a good loss next week..

Well done everyone

Well done Fat Fighters!

Silver medal for this week as far as I can tell......can't see the overall results anywhere, so posting them here.

2.60% Slympians (team 5)
2.58% Fat Fighters (team 7)
1.99% Simply the Best (team 3)
1.90% Belly Busters (team 4)
1.88% Leah's Lightweights (team 1)
1.65% Gr8 M8's losing W8 (team 8)
1.56% BBL's (team 2)

? (team 6) - can see their final result anywhere
? Slimtastic Six (team 9) - starting on week 2 I think

Angela - I just noticed on your signature, that you have 14.05 as your weight - shouldn't that be 14.005 (as in 14st and 1/2 lb)?

0.5 is half, so i think she is right with that one. Hope everyone has had a good day!!! PMT giving me the cravings from hell so got out for two hours to nail myself at the gym....it worked and I am dog tired now lol!

Morning team - Hey Madonnabodydouble, you're keen, well done on the gym, but careful you don't do too much eh? My weigh in is today and going by my scales I hope to see 3 (maybe 4 if I'm lucky) loss......will post on her later and let you know how I get on.

How is everyone else today?

Back