Team 7 - Fat Fighters (Official team thread)

Tomorrow - so not long for our final tally for the week......will the star be you or her..........ooooh the suspense!

Hi, sorry for checking in later than planned. Had the horrendous job of de scaling the ensuite shower....why do they put in so many nooks and crannies for crap to get caught in????? Weighed in this morning at 12 stone 11. Actually put on since wednesday, but ho hum. That's what I get for being a scales tart! I make that 5.5 off this week. Will update my ticker now. Good numbers this week everyone!

Hi, sorry for checking in later than planned. Had the horrendous job of de scaling the ensuite shower....why do they put in so many nooks and crannies for crap to get caught in????? Weighed in this morning at 12 stone 11. Actually put on since wednesday, but ho hum. That's what I get for being a scales tart! I make that 5.5 off this week. Will update my ticker now. Good numbers this week everyone!

Well done - that's a great loss and another star to you, fair play! Will submit the team result.

Team 7 - Fat Fighters (week 2)
Minz - 168 to 164 = 4 = 2.38%
Caress - 280 to 275 = 5 = 1.79%
Mushette - 225 to 222 = 3 = 1.33%
Angela1 - 196 to 191 = 5 = 2.55%
Goolian - 215 to 215 = STS
Madonnabodydouble - 184.5 to 179 = 5.5 = 2.98%
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W1
W2

Team total so far - 1268.5 to 1246.0 = 22.5 = 1.77%

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! Getting up at 6am to go the gym obviously worked, if only in my head! Had a very hectic day with 6 kids round for tea, only two there belonged to me!!!! Cooked three different meals, then off to pick the car up from the garage and then off to pick hub from station 20 miles away (we live in the middle of nowhere and he works in london)- frantically cleaned all day cos have got so much energy I dont know what to do with it.....part of me is going to miss the energy I have when I stop SS.....still a little way to go yet lol xxx Well done everyone else...now.....DID WE WIN???? hahahahaha

Hey - I just had to start the scoreboard on the Week 2 thread, and so far we're in the lead!!!! Enjoy it while it lasts............

WEEK 2 - TEAM CHALLENGE (28 Aug 08)

1.77% Fat Fighters (team 7)
1.27% Belly Busters (team 4)
1.20% Simply the Best (team 3)

Results pending:

% Leah's Lightweights (team 1)
% BBL's (team 2)
% Slympians (team 5)
% The Biggest Losers (team 6)
% Gr8 M8's losing W8 (team 8)
% The Water Babes (team 9)

At the risk of lowering the tone however, I feel a little "blocked up" if you know what I mean. I have never taken a laxative in my life, but dont really know what to do. Slight tummy ache at the mo. I have the fibre 89 and have used it, but often forget to add it to my shake. Gawd, this is embarrassing! Any suggestions ladies?

We've all been there, asked the questions and got the answers. Personally speaking I think Ducolax (two tablets) is great for guaranteed results by morning. I used to buy Fibre89 and had it twice a day in shakes, but found that after a few weeks, it didn't work. So now I use Fibresure sachet in each shake, but it's not much better than Fibre89 to be honest. Ducolax is good for a one off (and stronger than Senokot). Good luck!

Hi team - hope everyone is doing well today. Looks like the competition it truly hotting up with the team challenge. Here's to a great week and hopefully getting into the 2s (%-wise) this week.

Good luck everyone!

WEEK 2 - TEAM CHALLENGE (28 Aug 08)
2.54% BBL's (team 2)
2.24% Gr8 M8's losing W8 (team 8)
2.07% Leah's Lightweights (team 1)
1.82% Slympians (team 5)
1.77% Fat Fighters (team 7)
1.27% Belly Busters (team 4)
1.27% The Biggest Losers (team 6)
1.20% Simply the Best (team 3)

WEEK 1 - TEAM CHALLENGE (21 Aug 08)
2.60% Slympians (team 5)
2.58% Fat Fighters (team 7)
1.99% Simply the Best (team 3)
1.90% Belly Busters (team 4)
1.88% Leah's Lightweights (team 1)
1.65% Gr8 M8's losing W8 (team 8)
1.56% BBL's (team 2)
1.51% The Biggest Losers (team 6)

Last edited:
Thanks for updating that in order Minz, tried desperately to work it out from the other thread and went cross-eyed........we didnt win this week, but everyone try really hard to kick ass next week!!! Anyone else on this diet unable to sleep at night by the way? I am dog-tired and cant get to sleep......

Hi Madonnabodydouble.....I thought it'd be good to see the totals in our own thread. Am always keen to see the latest results (for us and the teams) .....it's good fun. Sorry, I can't help with the sleep thing, have no trouble nodding off. You're not drinking tea/coffee too late in the evening by any chance are you?

Had WI today - given I'm on 810, I didn't expect it to be much and it was 1lb......I'm happy with that given I moved up a plan...hopeful of more next week though ;-)

Team 7 - Fat Fighters (week 3)
Minz - 164 to 163 = 1 = 0.61%
Caress - 275 to ? = ? = ?%
Mushette - 222 to ? = ? = ?%
Angela1 - 191 to ? = ? = ?%
Goolian - 215 to ? = ? = ?%
Madonnabodydouble - 179 to ? = ? = ?%
W1
W2

Team total so far - 1246.0 to ? = ? = %

Last edited:
Evening Fat Fighters

Caress is back in the building... came home a day early, a long and complicated, very boring story, but suffice to say, I had a great time away, feel relaxed and rejuvenated.

Well done to you all on losses this week, we did so well.

I had my own little triumph, I haven't seen my friend (who I visited), since 6 stones ago, she was stunned when she saw me. In fact her actual words were 'bloody hell, you're only half my friend now'.

Anyway, we went shopping, she wanted to get my birthday present for me, was in July, but we always have a shopping excursion when I go over in August. Anyway, we went to New Look and she bought me a pair of jeans and a lovely purple top.. But the best bit, the jeans are a size 20 and they fit perfectly, no roll of fat hanging over the top, and the top is a size 22 and it doesn't cling to me.. so wahey. I'll have to get a pic of me wearing them and post it up..

.........I had my own little triumph, I haven't seen my friend (who I visited), since 6 stones ago, she was stunned when she saw me. In fact her actual words were 'bloody hell, you're only half my friend now'.

Anyway, we went shopping, she wanted to get my birthday present for me, was in July, but we always have a shopping excursion when I go over in August. Anyway, we went to New Look and she bought me a pair of jeans and a lovely purple top.. But the best bit, the jeans are a size 20 and they fit perfectly, no roll of fat hanging over the top, and the top is a size 22 and it doesn't cling to me.. so wahey. I'll have to get a pic of me wearing them and post it up..

Glad you had a nice trip and well done on the new clobber (and lovely compliment from your friend) - bet you're on cloud nine!

Well done Caress, sounds like you have had a great day! The only prob with those jeans hun.............they are going to be hanging off ya in a few weeks!!!! Cant wait to see the pic, put one up quick b4 they get too big!!! xxxx

Well done Caress, sounds like you have had a great day! The only prob with those jeans hun.............they are going to be hanging off ya in a few weeks!!!! Cant wait to see the pic, put one up quick b4 they get too big!!! xxxx

I see that we both have 23lbs to lose to get to goal - please don't say "I'll race you" - with your star performance, you'll walk it!!! :D

Morning team - how is everyone doing? I've had a shake and 500ml water and just about to have a coffee. Have yet another wash on from my 'holiday hunt' yesterday to find summer clothes that haven't fitted me for a while.....found things I'd forgotten I owned (great stuff - like going shopping without spending money!). So, am freshening things up for my week 'sun' week holiday on 9-16th to Greece.....getting excited about it now that I can fit into more of my 'nice' clothes.

p.s. Madonnabodydouble - would you be able to collated and report the team results on Thursday 11th September for me? I'll be back reporting for duty on 17th.

Was just looking back at my various attempts at losing weight (well, the official ones I kept track of)....CD blows them all out of the water!

2001 (WW) lost 35lbs in 36 weeks - so only one away from that figure in 1/3 of the time
2006 lost 17lbs in 17 weeks - passed that figure out weeks ago!
2007 (WW) lost 18lbs in 18 weeks - ditto!
2008 (CD) lost 32lbs in 10 weeks - I love this diet!

Back