Team 7 - Fat Fighters (Official team thread)

Morning peeps

Not been around for a couple of days, getting ready to go away for a few days tomorrow. Hope everyone's doing well, I'm having my WI today, a day early, will post up my latest when I get back in. I'm really hoping for a good one this week, I cut back the exercise so fingers crossed that this week I hit the 19's

Have a lovely few days holidays. Looking forward to hearing how WI went today....
Scales have moved! 12 stone 10 and 3/4 this morning so YAY, makes it around 6 off so far this week!!! Good luck everyone else with their weigh-ins! Glad I resisted the urge (small urge) to munch over the last few days out and about. Will confirm my final numbers tomorrow Minz xxxx

You're going SO well, looking forward to your WI results, good girl resisting....every day makes you stronger!

Minz, can I ask, if you dont mind, did you stay on SS til you got to BMI 25 or did you stop when you got to BMI 25 plus one stone. I would quite like to SS til BMI 25 then go through the maintenance stages. Got 23 to go before BMI 25 lol, but would like to plan...... cheers xx How did you get on Caress????

Minz, can I ask, if you dont mind, did you stay on SS til you got to BMI 25 or did you stop when you got to BMI 25 plus one stone. I would quite like to SS til BMI 25 then go through the maintenance stages. Got 23 to go before BMI 25 lol, but would like to plan...... cheers xx How did you get on Caress????

I started and stayed on SS+ until BMI was 25 (last Saturday) and was told to move up to 810kCal as you can't stay on SS/SS+ when you reach BMI 25 or you will lose muscle as well as fat. My CDC said that I can stay on 810 until I reach goal if I want, or move up the plans whenever I feel ready. I'll stay on 810 for a few weeks and see how I feel, but may move up a bit for my holidays (9 September). Will see how I get on.

Where's Caress - am dying to hear how she got on today......

And the total this week is....

<drum roll>

5lb gone.. yippeeeeeeeee

I'm finally down in the 19's, 19st 9lb to be exact

Well done - that's brilliant news, and a day early too, fab! Woo hoo - great to be in a new stone, that means you're a teeny-bopper again! :D

Minz -4lbs / 2.38%
Caress - 5lb / 1.79%
Mushette -
Goolian -
Angela1 -
Madonnabodydouble -

Last edited:
Sorry i didnt post last night, was really tired.
16.01 down to 15.12 so 3lbs!

OK 5lbs lost. Good, although I'd hoped for more.

That's brilliant - well done! Go pick up something that weights 5lbs and tell me you aren't delighted with that.

Sorry i didnt post last night, was really tired. 16.01 down to 15.12 so 3lbs!

Great result Mushette - onwards and downwards and into a new stone too (woo hoo!).

We're doing great so far......17lbs down and two more results to come in......go Fat Fighters!!!

Minz -4lbs / 2.38%
Caress -5lb / 1.79%
Angela1 -5lbs / 2.55%
Mushette -3lbs / 1.33%
Goolian -
Madonnabodydouble -

yeah no result from me... ended up sts :( my own fault... heads not letting me back on diet and keep having an evening meal!!!

feel free to kick me off the team if need be

yeah no result from me... ended up sts :( my own fault... heads not letting me back on diet and keep having an evening meal!!!

feel free to kick me off the team if need be

Ah, don't be disheartened and no way are we letting you get off the team that easily, pick yourself up and start again - we know you have great losses in you.......:)

We may not be in the top 3 this week (at 1.55% so far), but we'll wait and see how we fair after Madonnabodydouble checks in.

Team 7 - Fat Fighters (week 2)
Minz - 168 to 164 = 4 = 2.38%
Caress - 280 to 275 = 5 = 1.79%
Mushette - 235 to 232 = 3 = 1.33%
Angela1 - 196 to 191 = 5 = 2.55%
Goolian - 215 to 215 = STS
Madonnabodydouble - ?
Team total so far - 1094 to 1077 = 17 = 1.55%

Last edited:
well i made a decision tonight... it's make or break tomorrow cos i don't want to p*ss about anymore...

i'm halfway there... tomorrow is the day... and even at the footy this weekend all i am having is my shakes xxx

thanks for your understanding minz, have been thinking since monday i would be kicked off the team and didn't want to come online

well i made a decision tonight... it's make or break tomorrow cos i don't want to p*ss about anymore...

i'm halfway there... tomorrow is the day... and even at the footy this weekend all i am having is my shakes xxx

thanks for your understanding minz, have been thinking since monday i would be kicked off the team and didn't want to come online

Ah don't be daft - we all have good and bad days so don't be so hard on yourself - the team challenge is just a bit of fun and what sort of a team would we be if we didn't help eachother when struggling. Good luck with the coming week and if you feel weak, hop on here for support/kick up the bum/or whatever you need - one of us will be online to help. :D

Have a look at the before and after photos again each time you find it hard. I sit and wish... but I am not in the kitchen.

I thought that we could keep a record of FFs biggest losers, by adding a View attachment star.bmp to the name each week.......ok?

Team 7 - Fat Fighters (week 2)
Minz - 168 to 164 = 4 = 2.38%
Caress - 280 to 275 = 5 = 1.79%
Mushette - 235 to 232 = 3 = 1.33%
Angela1 - 196 to 191 = 5 = 2.55%
Goolian - 215 to 215 = STS
Madonnabodydouble - ? View attachment star.bmpW1
Team total so far - 1094 to 1077 = 17 = 1.55%

View attachment star.bmp= FF's biggest losers

Back