Team 7 - Fat Fighters (Official team thread)

Morning folks

Well done on gym madonnabodydouble, just be careful hun, don't want to end up how I did last week by over doing it..

Good luck with your wi Minz, I'm sure you'll do great.

Have a fab day everyone, here's hoping we're all great big losers

If your official WI was 14st and 1/4lb then your start weight is 14.0025 - is that OK? (as 14.05 = 14st, 5lbs)

Probably but our problem is that stones don't decimalise so we all ought to be writing 14 st 1/2 lb or kg anyway!!

Last edited:
True - but most people on here just use the point just to separate stones from pounds.....glad it's all clear now. Good luck with first WI - it's on Tuesday isn't it? How are you finding it so far this week?

Because I started on a Weds my CDC is weighing me next Weds. I've noticed no symptoms at all yet but I do look forward to my chicken/fish and broccoli at night. I'm hoping for at least 3lbs off this week. I have done a 'Week 0' photo and I hope that I will be able to do that each week. It is the photos and slide show that have really motivated me.

The slide show is great - got me going for sure! I'm so happy with WI today - another 4lbs down so am in the 'normal' BMI range.....have to move up to 810kCal program now. From 168 to 164 lbs means 2.38% loss for me, in the CD Team challenge.:D:D:D

Good evening team! A good day for me! No gym today but lots of work in the garden. It is harvest time for us (we have a huge garden and half of it is veg), so have spent the day picking yummy stuff that I cant eat. Making the hubby a spanish omelette nearly killed me, but I stayed strong! Hoping for big numbers on Thursday next week, already another 3 off! I know you shouldnt weigh yourself every day, but I am still getting a buzz when the scales drop a wee bit! Keep going everyone! Have I told you that I am possibly the MOST COMPETITIVE PERSON EVER!! LOL! Gutted we came second by such a small margin last week, so really want to kick butt next week, (lol kinda!!) Busy for the next few days....off on a few days out with the kids. Post again soon xx

..... Hoping for big numbers on Thursday next week, already another 3 off! I know you shouldnt weigh yourself every day, but I am still getting a buzz when the scales drop a wee bit! Keep going everyone! Have I told you that I am possibly the MOST COMPETITIVE PERSON EVER!! LOL! .....

You go girl - I'm a serial weigher too.....and as for you being the most competitive person ever - eh, I think you're mistaken, cos that's ME lol

LOL Minz! Show me the colour of your money on Thursday hahaha! Only joking, must present united front for the other teams! We will annihilate them! ;) off to bed, seriously I am an idiot....out constantly for the next two days and still awake now, NEED FOOD, but going to sleep. xxxxx

Morning team - hope everyone is doing ok and still fat-fighting.........just wanted to wish Mushette best of luck for WI on Monday (think I have the right WI days below - correct me if I'm wrong......;-)

Minz (Sat) -4lbs / 2.38%
Mushette (Mon)
Angela1 (Tue)
Goolian (Tue)
Madonnabodydouble (Wed)
Caress (Wed)

afternoon team... my first week back on doesn't seem too bad at the mo, although i did eat a hotdog at the footy yesterday it hasn't added any pounds to weight (thank god) probably due to all the walking i did yesterday...

but looks like i am 15st3 from 15st5... which looks like 2lbs off at the mo... official weigh in on tues (and i only started wed)... would like it to be alot more with restart but i can't have everything... esp if i've eaten... if i can get 3 or 4lbs off i'll be chuffed xxx

Heyya, It would normally be a monday night, but because its bank holiday, I'm not seeing my CDC till tomorrow night. x

Reassurance needed! Weight has stayed the same for three days!! Stuck to the diet like glue in this time I swear! Clothes are looser than last week, so I know I am losing inches, but please can someone confirm that I am a donut for relying so much on what the scales say?? Been out at theme park today and did not have a crisp, donut, cake, hot dog anything. The family were on a feeding frenzy, I munched a bar virtuously!!!! Want the scales to moooooooove! (TOTM by the way, but my weight is usually back to normal by this stage)
Madonna xxx

Looks like we've to wait until Tuesday for the next updates to WI.

Minz (Sat) -4lbs / 2.38%
Mushette (Tue) - normally Monday
Goolian (Tue)
Angela1 (Wed)
Madonnabodydouble (Wed)
Caress (Wed)

Last edited:
.......although i did eat a hotdog at the footy yesterday it hasn't added any pounds to weight (thank god) probably due to all the walking i did yesterday...

A hotdog? What program are you on?

Reassurance needed! Weight has stayed the same for three days!! Stuck to the diet like glue in this time I swear! Clothes are looser than last week, so I know I am losing inches, but please can someone confirm that I am a donut for relying so much on what the scales say?? ..........

Try stay away from them if they're going to affect your motivation, you can't BUT lose on CD so keep the faith!

Morning peeps

Not been around for a couple of days, getting ready to go away for a few days tomorrow. Hope everyone's doing well, I'm having my WI today, a day early, will post up my latest when I get back in. I'm really hoping for a good one this week, I cut back the exercise so fingers crossed that this week I hit the 19's

Scales have moved! 12 stone 10 and 3/4 this morning so YAY, makes it around 6 off so far this week!!! Good luck everyone else with their weigh-ins! Glad I resisted the urge (small urge) to munch over the last few days out and about. Will confirm my final numbers tomorrow Minz xxxx

Back