Team 7 - Fat Fighters (Official team thread)

Minz

Maintainer
Woo hoo - we are in a team!

If any of you have a burning desire to be team leader, please let me know and I'll happily step aside.

We need a name? Any suggestions please?

Reading back over WI rules - please send me your update by Thursday night in the following format:

Weight last WI
Weight this WI
This weeks loss

and I'll convert it to lbs, then to a personal % loss and also a team % loss and send it to Blue Grapefruit.

Last edited:
We're in a team! I'm seeing my CDC for the first time tomorrow. I'll let you know how I get on then I'll be able to join in properly!

OK thanks Angela and good luck for tomorrow - any idea on a name for the team?

How about "Team 7 - Ok, But not as cool as Team 3"

:rotflmao:

Bring it on! So excited! Like biggest loser on TV, but no one gets voted out! I weighed in last Thursday (14th Aug) at...........14 stone 2 1/2 lbs. I will weigh in again on Thursday 21st. (Dont want to be smug but know I have lost a stone already hehe) Hit ketosis at the weekend and been buzzing around ever since. Am a gym fanatic, and hoping to lose 40 lbs. Not hoping! DETERMINED. Good luck everyone!;)

Hi Madonnabodydouble - You just caught me before I logged off.......I'm sure you'll do great at WI - the first week is brilliant!

You certainly sound all fired up - good on ya! I'll be looking forward to checking in on Thursday to see how you do. My WIs are Saturday, so my loss this week is 3lbs (but I just KNOW you are going to increase our team total % by loads!) Good luck!

p.s. have a think about a name, so far the other teams are:

1 - Leah's Lightweights (to be confirmed)
2 - BBL's
3 - Belly Busters
4 - Simply the Best

Wahey I'm in a team... How about the Soon to be Skinny Minnies?

I'm so up for this, been walking every day, went swimming again last night and did 46 laps of a 25m pool. WI is tomorrow, I'm back 100% SS so expecting good losses..

Ooh, love ALL the name suggestions now! Fat fighters! LOL, that is a really funny idea and not corny at all (mental image, sweetcorn cobs dripping with butter! (ARGH!!!) I like Skinny Minnies as well! WEigh in in two days for me. Sneak preview on the scales suggests a stone off already, so I think we as a group are going to be HOT this week! Well done Caress on 46 lengths and all the walking. It really speeds things up, and swimming is a PERFECT exercise, all the toning and none of the muscle strain. Have you tried Aquafit?

My day 1 is officially tomorrow. Start weight is 14 stone 1/2 lb. When do we 'report in' !! My weigh in day is next Wednesday. Here goes.

Good luck Angela! You and I are similar starting weights, but I am a week ahead, I started last week! Got little cravings tonight, so went upstairs and tried on a few clothes I need to fit into (also size 14), let's just say those tight waistbands and puckering zips restored my sanity. Off to swim like a loony for 30 mins, byeeeeeeeee!

Hi gals - love both names Skinny Minnies and Fat Fighters - will we go with Fat Fighters? We're punching well within out weight by the sounds of it - lol (look out other teams!)

Caress - Well done on all the exercise - wow, what a legend!

Angela - given that your first weigh is next Wednesday, I will include your stats on next weeks chart if that's ok.

Madonnabodydouble - Good idea trying on clothes. I wore trousers today that were tight 2 weeks ago and are getting too loose - how mad is that? Great tho' :)

If you can all send me your start weight (as of last Friday) and new weight (as of this Thursday) - I'll add you to the chart.

Anyone know where Mushette and Goolian(Sarah) are - we need to hear from them soon?

can you please include my stats next week instead... first 2 days of restart couldn't have gone worse

We're in this together Goolian - all for one and all that. Please don't be hard on yourself, we all find it hard at times. Can we not include you on Thursday's result please? When is your official WI?

well next tuesday... was supposed to restart yesterday but have had food last night and tonight...

just weighed myself... start was 15st 5lbs and now i'm 15st11lbs...

i'm devastated

Aw sorry to hear that you're feeling down Sara - it's hard to get your head in the same place as your heart sometimes, it will kick in tho' I'm sure of it.

Angela is starting this week too, so I can include both of you on next week's chart if you want.

Just dust yourself down and start afresh. Sending you all the positive vibes I can muster..... x

Hey team - is there anyone out there or all you all off exercising???

Team 7 - (name to be confirmed)
Minz - 171 to 168 = 3 = 1.75%
Angela1 - Start week
Goolian - Start week
Caress - 281 to ?
Madonnabodydouble - 198.5 to ?
Mushette - ? (Missing in action!)
Team total - TBA

Last edited:
Back