Is this the members?

Carebear
fatbridetobe
me
poggy
roddy
charlene-wilson

Is demaris still with us or not? The more the merrier!! lol

so when is everyones weighin's? Mine is tomorrow morning at 9, not hoping for a great loss as I havent been fit to eat for the last two weeks

where do we post our weigh in results not that mine are good :( but as a couple of ppl said in my post a loss is still a loss.

so when is everyones weighin's? Mine is tomorrow morning at 9, not hoping for a great loss as I havent been fit to eat for the last two weeks

My was today i lost 1lb :cry:

Week 1

Yea we post it here chick!! 1lb is still great hun and its 1lbs off our target. How are ya finding the diet? Are ya still drinking the recommened amount of water?

good luck guys!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

alot better... kind of. just got alot on my mind at the minute. Obviously its nothing compared to what you have been going through x How are you anyway?

Yea we post it here chick!! 1lb is still great hun and its 1lbs off our target. How are ya finding the diet? Are ya still drinking the recommened amount of water?

I love the diet! Its just iv had a bad january and i do want to do it so i decided i was gonna do it properly. I had a brilliant week drinking the shakes and water. I thought id have done better than what i did, in my post of weigh in results someone said was it totm. It didnt occure to me but it is due this week. I drink 2 ltrs of water with in 7 and half hours while at work and try to drink another ltr befor i go to bed at about 11pm.

alot better... kind of. just got alot on my mind at the minute. Obviously its nothing compared to what you have been going through x How are you anyway?

Im fine chick, geting through each day. Obviosly we still miss her. The fella is coming back tomorrow so looking forward to that. We are not doing anything but i will be glad to see him.

I love the diet! Its just iv had a bad january and i do want to do it so i decided i was gonna do it properly. I had a brilliant week drinking the shakes and water. I thought id have done better than what i did, in my post of weigh in results someone said was it totm. It didnt occure to me but it is due this week. I drink 2 ltrs of water with in 7 and half hours while at work and try to drink another ltr befor i go to bed at about 11pm.

It probably was totm, so i am sure next week will be fine!! I have mine this week too so im not looking for a loss at all. I am bloated so much and feel that someone is about to kill me from the inside out its that painful. I am going to take norethisterone when its due next month so it wont be coming on the day of my wedding.

Your water intake is fine, are ya doing any exercising at all?

yeah i do about 30 mins aerobic on the wii fit and i walk wlth poochy in the eveing for about an hour or so. (when its not raining)

Hello Bunch o losers. Sorry I've been AWOL. My WI is not til Sat so I'll just have to revel in your success!

Claire xx

yeah i do about 30 mins aerobic on the wii fit and i walk wlth poochy in the eveing for about an hour or so. (when its not raining)

Your doing well then hun and best not to push it, with some people as well their weight loss normally shuts down to non existent within the fourth to fifth week. Personally I think ya have done very good so far!!

Hello Bunch o losers. Sorry I've been AWOL. My WI is not til Sat so I'll just have to revel in your success!

Claire xx

Hiya claire, welcome to the losers corner...lol. Gud luck for saturday chick, I am sure ya will swipe the board.

Back