Team Bunch -o- Losers!!

61.5lb now for team BUNCH-O-LOSERS! please correct me if im wrong.
well done carebear

Well done guyz, looks like we are going to slash the 75lbs target as well. Amazing. I think we have a few dark horses in the team...hehehe

74.5lbs total weight lost

Well done everyone on your weight losses, the team is doing great. I have went back and recounted and we are sitting on 74.5lbs of a total weight loss!! So all we need is 1/2lb to smash the 75lbs target. I am extremley proud of ya all and well done!!

Well guys add another 7lbs to are total.:bliss:

wow well done hun ya are doing great and a great asset to the team.

and another 6

Well done as well, everyone is great and well done to you both for smashing the target!! I will set another target now for 100lbs, all the best to everyone

You guys are doing amazingly well.

Looks like there's only this team and ours that's still in it!! Oh well,it keeps people motivated and it something to aim for.

It is such a shame it fizzled out, i thought everyone would be up for it! Such is life i guess.

Well done again bunch-o-losers :D

well done guys 87.5lbs lost so far!!

Well done everyone 87.5lbs lost so far and I am pleased to say that we slashed the 75lbs target. I was going to have a 100lbs target but I am going to be mean and make it 110 instead. Unfortunately I wont be able to provide much too that as I go off this friday for to get ready for my wedding day.....yay!!

So make me proud people and let us trash the rest of them.......lmao

yea I thought it would have taken ahead much more than it did but it seems that the rest of the teams just fancy doing their own weekly targets, each to their own I suppose but I am glad to report everyone in here has done brillant!! How are yas getting on?

Hey everyone, how did yas all do this week? All the best with your future wi's for the next few weeks, i hope yas do well. Can someone keep the weight loss track going until my return? Gud luck everyone

just thort id post so its easier to find lol

Hi guys,

not sure if this is still going on but if it is then add another 7lbs to our tally

that is fantastic !!! well done!! whats your secret?

Im not quite sure what the tally is at the moment to be honest. Miss Unknown was good at that

Back