Team Bunch -o- Losers!!

It took me a while to find this place, yas have been all very quiet!! Anyone else to get weighed in this week?

I still need to WI. Tomorrow morning for me. Not expecting great things tho...had a little hitch!! So sorry in advance team!

Claire xx

Y u hinding in shame hun?

Ive just popped over to look at the competition hehe ;)

x

hehe... well... I didnt lose any weight this week. Restarted on Monday/Tuesday and weigh in was wednesday morning... but I guess I hadnt been expecting miracles coz I havent been on LT for a while have i. Im glad I didnt put any on coz I would have undone the hardwork of the rest of the team!

I still need to WI. Tomorrow morning for me. Not expecting great things tho...had a little hitch!! So sorry in advance team!

Claire xx

awww dont worry honey!... think its a bad week for the team in general this week...
well... I think we have lost a total of 10lbs so far.... which is great!

Claire xx

Dont worry about it babe, as everyone else has said we have all had a rough week. So far the team has down well and next week is always another time to get into it. Hope ya have a nice valentines, take care

Ok been for WI and lost 3lbs! Really pleased with that cos had a nightmare week and fell off the wagon big time! Does that make 13lbs for the team?

woo go team bunch-o-losers :) well done on your loss poggy

17lb i think and if mine is included that takes it to 20lb???

25lbs in total

Down 12Lbs. so good start I think

Well done thats a great start and a great boost to the rest of the team!! Maybe ya are that dark horse after all...hehe

So far 25lbs for the team.....yay

i lost 5 today !

whats that total now ???????

Well done roddy great result, ya are doing great on this diet.

so far the team has a total of 30lbs

total loss for the team is 33lbs

17lb i think and if mine is included that takes it to 20lb???

Hiya charlene, have ya lost 3lbs this week? Thats a great result, well done chick!! How did ya find it this week?

Hiya charlene, have ya lost 3lbs this week? Thats a great result, well done chick!! How did ya find it this week?

well i drunk alot more water than i did last week (i ant been off the loo lol) and 3lb is a lot better than my last 2 weigh-ins and i got weighed a day earlier so im hoping (fingers crossed) for a good weigh in again next week. Good luck for your weigh in

omg where have i been! Our total loss is 33lb?? really! Im sorry I havent contributed to any of that. My weigh in has changed to friday so HOPEFULLY i'll bring home something damn good this week :) Well done to all of you xxxx

Yea mine has changed as well and I havent contributed a hate to that as well but well done to the rest of the team, yas are amazing!!

Back