Team Bunch -o- Losers!!

Well done carebear, thats a total of 36lbs for the team!! Well done everyone, hope yas are getting on alright, sorry I havent been round here much lately with three weeks left to the wedding I am extremley busy getting things sorted.

wuhooooooo!!!!!! go team! My weigh in is on friday... but tell you a lil secret... I had a sneaky weigh in this morning.. and its looking gooooood! But you'll have to wait a couple more days xx

well done FBTB, thats all good!

Having a late WI this week. Not til Weds. Hopefully it will be a good one! My unofficial home weigh in shows 4lbs today but thats naked weight...obviously at the chemist they make me wear clothes!!

Claire xx

Having a late WI this week. Not til Weds. Hopefully it will be a good one! My unofficial home weigh in shows 4lbs today but thats naked weight...obviously at the chemist they make me wear clothes!!

Claire xx

funny you claire x

and add 4.5lb for me, well done everyone.

53.5lb?? is that the combined weight loss upto now? If not its my adding.

63.5lbs Well done to everyone!!

Hiya guyz,

I have lost 5lbs this week also and I think our team has slashed the 50lbs target first, so well done on everyone, great job!!

ive lost 5 today!!!! that is 58.5!!!!

I went back a page and added yours in, but with miss unknowns WI it will be 58.5lb

Well done miss unknown thats really good

well done to everyone!! As we slashed the 50lbs target already, the next target is 75lbs so gud luck to everyone, I am sure we will do well

Back