~Starsprinkled~
Team 4 will be brought to you by the fabulous

Carebear
FatBrideToBe
Demaris
Roddy
miss_unknown
charlene-wilson

Now you need to choose your team captain and team name! :)

Last edited:
Goals:

First team to lose:

25lb

50lb

75lb

and 100lb!!!

Lol no idea! Loads of people were on here earlier but then they all disappeared! :(

Yeah not too bad I just find weekends so hard not that I go out would always have a munch while watching TV.It hasnt helped that I brought the kids easter eggs(£1 in asda) and my dh has got the new walkers crisps and I really want to try them.
How are you doing its not long til your wedding is it?

Oh cool...a challenge :) :) :)

Im in!!!!!

Whos captain!

And what we called?

I suggest LoveSpuds! lol (old team name i had in college once lol)

:rotflmao: @ LoveSpuds :D

Yeah not too bad I just find weekends so hard not that I go out would always have a munch while watching TV.It hasnt helped that I brought the kids easter eggs(£1 in asda) and my dh has got the new walkers crisps and I really want to try them.
How are you doing its not long til your wedding is it?

Sorry chick went off for a bit as the forum was very quiet. My wedding is in 5 weeks so looking forward to that. I went to asda today as well and stocked up on easter eggs which I hadnt now cause they are just staring at me and im about to break for it....

You's going down!!! Team 1 all the wayyyyyyyyyyy!!! :D

how do you get on this team challenge thing? i could do with something to keep me losing weight.

Hiya Charlene, Every team has to have six on its team and as far as i know I think the challenge starts on Monday. Rainbow brite knows more about that me as she has set them all up but your more than welcome to join us

thanks for that i will check bk tomoz

Charlene - Team 4.

Back