Team Easy

welcome mrsmc! I have cut my syns down this week too, but had a bit of a blow out today with almost 30 syns!! good job I have been cutting down!

Hi newbies,

Hi EE mateys.
Today has been a write off for me really. Went very sqewiff!!!
Started well :rolleyes:
B - bacon, beans, BIG portobello mush and tomato grilled, and an egg,
S -2 alpen light bars
L - :eek: mexican chicken wrap, salad and chips :eek:
Then, about 8 chocolates (roses style).
For dinner I had a turkey stirfry.

Tomorrow I intend to have (posting for comments please)
B - porridge 28g, made with 100ml skimmed milk and water (rest of hex a on tea), with raspberries, and a scan bran with sliced banana - (can I have this as a snack later on in the morning??)
or snack on muller and fruit
L - baked potato and tuna and salad with ff dressing (1syn)
S - fruit again
D - cod in butter sauce (1.5syns), mash pot with chicken stock cube, mixed veg.
S - yog terrine, (to be syned but not sure how much, bout 1 I think). Maybe a hot choc light. 2syns.

So, what do you think? Does it look good??

Thanks in advance. xx

looks good to me, not sure about having the scan bran later, but dont see why it would be a problem.

I tend to eat more at a sitting and less snacks, but whatever works for you best is great.

taking the dog for a walk in a bit and then on the wii fit and then off to work, have a nice day all. :)

wi tonight ... only need 1lb off to get my 1/2 stone ...fingers crossed! x

woop woop all! I lost 2.5lbs this week too, thats last weeks 1.5lb gain and another 1lb loss! and it was an evening instead of a morning wi.
me happy now!

Well done McG and msblonde!!

Got my WI tonight - have been a VERY bad girl this week (a couple of extenuating circumstances but no excuse on Sunday and Monday!) - I'm going to be pleased with a STS!

Just been to WI Lost 1lb. I have been following the plan this week too! I think my body has gone into shock with the amount of fruit and veg I have been eating! A loss is still a loss!

Well done everyone! I think I may start introducing exercise this week.

Well I lost 1lb at WI, which is fantastic considering the week I'd had!!

I've been 100% since though - didn't like being a naughty girl lol!

well done thats great!

as for exercise comments above, get a wii fit plus, I love mine, and me and the other half start competing with each others scores that keeps us going!

I have never had so much fun exercising!

Hi everyone! You are all doing so well!! I have had a really bad week..All I can think about is chocolate..cakes and crisps! I can’t go to WI on Thursday as normal this week as I am going away for a few days. I am not sure if that is why I have been a little naughty! Or because my husband keeps buying me cake, chocolates etc and suggesting takeaways and meals out! . After a huge row, I think he has the message now and as of last night is being supportive!
This could just be because I only lost 1lb last week after being 100%. I know it is really stupid, I am aiming for 1-2lbs a week for long term weight loss! I went top slimming world years ago and lost 2 ½ stone. I needed to lose another stone really to get to my ideal weight, but I gave up because I was losing only 1lb a week. Really stupid, because 2 years later it was all back on again!! I have learned my lesson.. so losing anything, or sts is better than putting it on!
Pancake day tomorrow...any plans? I have 2 very excited children, so I cannot ignore it! I have bought a lemon.. but pancakes to me need syrup! HELP!!!

well done thats great!

as for exercise comments above, get a wii fit plus, I love mine, and me and the other half start competing with each others scores that keeps us going!

I have never had so much fun exercising!

Yes..I think it is great fun! I woke up one morning and thought I was coming down with a tummy bug which is going around.. but then remembered hula hooping for 10 mins the day before!!

Yes..I think it is great fun! I woke up one morning and thought I was coming down with a tummy bug which is going around.. but then remembered hula hooping for 10 mins the day before!!

lmao, I love it!

as for pancake day, try lemon juice and a little icing sugar sprinkled over, very yummy :)

mine is on wed morning :)

Mine is on Thursday evening. I had last week off as I went away for half term. I have really tried to stick to the plan when I was away, but it is very difficult when you are not cooking meals yourself! I am back in control now! Back to endless prep of fruit and veg..!

Good luck to you all this week.. well, luck has nothing to do with it really!!

Heya,

I want to join! I only do ee! Could never have a spag bol without the pasta! hehe

I have been at SW for the last 5 weeks and has lost 6lbs. Although I am going to get my butt in to gear as I need to lose 2lbs a week to get to my goal weight ready for my graduation!

Well done McG you should be really pleased!

Melissa87- I am needing motivation, it is great you have your graduation day to keep you focussed. Everytime I feel like I need chocolate or cake, I come on here and read inspiring stories.. which at the moment is several times a day!! 6 lbs is a great weight loss..!

Back