**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Morning all you lovely ladies. Can't believe how much this thread grew last night you wonderful ladies are chatterboxes!! :) welcome to those that joined us and well done on the STS pp :) oh and corks I'm with the others the nuns a little scary!! ;)

Hope u all have fabulous days and good luck for WI emmy xxx

Morning ladies, got weigh in today, hoping for anything orher than a gain!

Reading this thread makes me so happy. Have to get back on 100%, have struggled the last couple of weeks and think not going to WI last week didn't help. Anyway ______________________ line drawn, let the weight loss battle re commence! Grrr CHARGE

ellen83 said:
Morning ladies, got weigh in today, hoping for anything orher than a gain!

Reading this thread makes me so happy. Have to get back on 100%, have struggled the last couple of weeks and think not going to WI last week didn't help. Anyway ______________________ line drawn, let the weight loss battle re commence! Grrr CHARGE

This is exactly the same as me! Although I have been back on plan this week I'm just trying to get rid of the catch up of the last 4 weeks not totally on plan - i am SO up for this challenge!

Hello Corky, I've been off on my hols and am struggling to get back into the SW groove, maybe this group might help? I wondered where you'd got to and here you are starting your own challange. I am still determind to lose the weight and get fit and healthy but I am going at a snails pace, avaraging a lb a week and I know I will have had a gain after my hols, due to WI tonight but have to work late. I am considering stopping group and just doing a WI at the gym once a week....can't have scales in the house, I'm a serial scale hopper and my weight goes up and down like a whores draws and can be really de motivating but I never stay for group and it seems such a waste of money......what does everyone else do?......p.s add me to your lovely list please xx

Good luck on your WIs Girlies.

I have good news, I have been totally back on plan today and I'm feeling much better about things. Moving over to Corkys new thread from the old one has given me the motivation that I needed.

Thank you ladies :)

peacedove said:
Hello Corky, I've been off on my hols and am struggling to get back into the SW groove, maybe this group might help? I wondered where you'd got to and here you are starting your own challange. I am still determind to lose the weight and get fit and healthy but I am going at a snails pace, avaraging a lb a week and I know I will have had a gain after my hols, due to WI tonight but have to work late. I am considering stopping group and just doing a WI at the gym once a week....can't have scales in the house, I'm a serial scale hopper and my weight goes up and down like a whores draws and can be really de motivating but I never stay for group and it seems such a waste of money......what does everyone else do?......p.s add me to your lovely list please xx

I'm still going to group at the moment PD, as I actually enjoy going. It's only a small group, and I have made some good friends. Although I have heard rumours its going to merge with the earlier class, and that one is huuuge, so I'll stop going then if it does!

I have found staying to group useful, but I started at a new group last week. There were too many screaming children for my brain to handle so I didn't stay! I hope I have a better experience this week!

Emmey1 said:
Quick visit as my phone is about to die

Lost 2! Yay!

Catch up later

Woohoo, will done Ems :)

I stopped going to group when they changed what time it was held. I couldn't get there on time from work, so I do it at home now and do just as well :) I have a very good set of scales which I hop on once a week, and once a week only. I've never been an believer in scale hopping, it's just silly, pointless and can be de-motivating! lol

I have good news, I have been totally back on plan today and I'm feeling much better about things. Moving over to Corkys new thread from the old one has given me the motivation that I needed.

Well done on being totally back on plan today Hazey, that's great! Long may it continue :D That's what this is all about, encouragement, support and mooooooooooooootivation! lol

Thank you for joining us :)

Lost 2! Yay!

Catch up later

:winner: :wee::woohoo: Well done Ems! That's fantastic! You're off to a good start........battle has commenced! :giggle:

Has everyone had a good day today? I've been saintly :innocent0002: lol I've just refused a piece of lemon cake too! Go me! lol

Last edited:
Corkscrew said:
I stopped going to group when they changed what time it was held. I couldn't get there on time from work, so I do it at home now and do just as well :) I have a very good set of scales which I hope on once a week, and once a week only. I've never been an believer in scale hopping, it's just silly, pointless and can be de-motivating! lol

Well done on being totally back on plan today Hazey, that's great! Long may it continue :D That's what this is all about, encouragement, support and mooooooooooooootivation! lol

Thank you for joining us :)

:winner: :wee::woohoo: Well done Ems! That's fantastic! You're off to a good start........battle has commenced! :giggle:

Has everyone had a good day today? I've been saintly :innocent0002: lol I've just refused a piece of lemon cake too! Go me! lol

Oooh nice resistance corky! You shall be rewarded for that on Saturday WI :)

Well done in the loss emm and corky yay to staying on track

Off to bed soon have a nice night peeps xx

Nat x

Didn't get to weigh in today, have had a killer migrane most of the day, paracetamol isn't doing anything and can't take anything stronger due to breastfeeding. Never mind, hopefully when I go next week I will have a MASSIVE loss! Off to bed shortly as the boys have gone down. See how long it is before Miles wakes for a feed. Maybe its the sleep deprivation causing the migrane. Hope you're all well!

Well done in the loss emm and corky yay to staying on track

Off to bed soon have a nice night peeps xx

Nat x

Flipping heck Nat, you're off to bed early :eek: You're not a tall toddler are you? :D lol

Didn't get to weigh in today, have had a killer migrane most of the day, paracetamol isn't doing anything and can't take anything stronger due to breastfeeding. Never mind, hopefully when I go next week I will have a MASSIVE loss! Off to bed shortly as the boys have gone down. See how long it is before Miles wakes for a feed. Maybe its the sleep deprivation causing the migrane. Hope you're all well!

Oh I get migranes too Ellen :( They put me to bed when I have a good one! Paracetamol is ok for an headache, but migrane is soooo different. Being tired definitely won't help either :(

Have a good sleep (Miles permitting) and I hope you feel better tomorrow :) We can look forward to your massive loss next week :D xx

ellen83 said:

Feel better soon Ellen!

ellen83 said:

Big hugs Ellen, hope you manage to get some sleep and feel better tomorrow xx

I started this in Jan with a veiw to doing a couple of weeks on my own then joining the group again but was dreading it a bit really. Decided in the end after joining the other thread that I wouldn't join and to be honest, I haven't looked back. I just found the group too big so all the consultant had time to do was go round everyone to say whether we lost or gained and then we clapped! I never really felt like I was learning anything I didn't know and there wasn't much time to chat and share tips like we do here. I'm sure there are some great C's out there but I just don't feel it's for me. Also, I found my eating revolved totally around not being embarrassed by a gain on Tuesday night so I would virtually starve and dehydrate myself all day then have a binge after class. Now I weigh on Friday morning and I feel so much more relaxed about the whole thing. There's so much advice on here I find myself trying different things but being more realistic about the amount of food I'm eating and not just sticking to the plan because the consultant said so.

I'm feeling more positive today too, good to feel involved in something again :D

Lost 2! Yay!

Catch up later

Yay, well done! Off to a great start :)

I feel for you, hope you can sleep it off and feel better tomorrow. I always find they knock me out the next day even when the headache has gone. :bighug:

Flipping heck Nat, you're off to bed early :eek: You're not a tall toddler are you? :D lol

LOL! That nearly had me choking on my green tea!! :D Can't imagine going to bed just yet but I suppose I've forgotten what it's like with little 'uns. :D

It's taken me ages to write this, keep getting distracted by the telly. Bet there's loads of new post by the time I send this!

Well done again ems. And i hope u feel bette soon ellen, there's nothing worse than migranes I get them so bad I'm on meds for them now, can't imagine coping with kids while I had one.

Not to bad a day here on plan again and WI tomorrow not sure what to expect as only been fully back on plan since Monday but will just be nice to have any loss tbh! :) x

Hi all......been a good gal - had a glass of red wine but counted syns!!

I don't go to class - am doing SW on-line , this is my class!! Weigh in on Sunday mornings.

Hope everyone else is having a great week xx

Back