Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

Hi Girlies,

Well I have finally trawled through the posts and updated Aprils spreadsheet and we have lost as a group.... 62lbs!

Nearly 4.5 stone!!!! WOW! Well done all!!!!!

I am now on to May!!!!! xx

Thats a fab weight loss!! Well done us!!!

I bet May will be great too!! :)

Hiya ladies,

Can you please have a look at the May S/S and if I have tracked your weight losses wrong please let me know, I gof a tad confused as some people were posting more than others... Hmmmm

If I am wrong please PM me with all May WI results and I will update

Thanks xx

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rlo1wNx8eg3B_CuublzAmMw&hl=en

Hi, I wonder if I could join your team please. Tomorrow will be my second week at SW. I only lost .5lb my first week but lost a little before joining. I am rather old I'm afraid. I thought perhaps joining a team would motivate me more. I have an arthritic hip & the heavier I am, the more it hurts.

Hiya Wrinkly :wavey:

Of course you can join our group. All you need to do each week is report your weigh in result, obviously come on here for support and motivation and also support others.

Good Luck on your weight loss journey xx

Thanks everyone :D xx

Well done Vicki :D ~ fingers crossed :cross: for you to get your 3.5stone award next week ~ sending you positive vibes :vibes:xx

A step in the right direction Fuffs so well done hun :D xx

That's another great loss B2b, you are doing so well ~ go you! :woohoo:xx

Good luck Sarah and Simmy and anyone else who is weighing this week :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

:welcome: Wrinkly ~ it's great to have another member on board, looking forward to hearing how you get on ~ good luck xx

:wow::wow: What a fantastic team loss for April ~ how good are we?? :party0011::party0011::party0011:

BIG thanks Sarah for doing the spreadsheet :thankyou: ~ let's hope May will be another good month for us xx

Thanks Mary :)

Sarah: I think the spreadsheet starts one week late in may. E.g: I lost 6lb on 4th May, 5lb on the 11th and 0.5lb on the 18th. So, I think as the 4th May was a bank hold W.I, it counts as the first week in May.

I may be talking rubbish. In which case you can quite happily tell me to shut up lol

Thanks Fuffs, will have another look tonight :)

Well been to WI and guess what... I lost 4lb! My gain from last week has gone and never to be seen again! I am so chuffed :D

Thank you for the welcome Weemo. It's lovely being among such a marvelous bunch of 'losers.' :clap: I'll try not to let you down.

woo hooo lost my pound and a half so ive lost my first stone and i got slimmer of the week , so pleased with myself , thanks weemo for your support and well done sarah you are doing brill , welcome wrinkly , you have joy a fab team hi ya fluffs looking good , im off to butlins monday , and i hope not to gain , ive worked so hard , keep up the hard work all take care xxxx

Well done B2b, sarahandmolly, jaxmummy and simmy - fab losses. May should be a good month!

Thanks for the positive vibes everyone. I went shopping over the weekend for the first time since I started the diet after Xmas. My mum has been busy altering my clothes so I didn't have to splash out on new ones. I finally decided that I did need new ones and found to my delight that I've dropped 3 dress sizes and now comfortably fit into size 22 trousers. I bought size 18 and 20 trousers so I've got something to aim for, and have been busy bidding on jeans from ebay!! It's given me a real boost - if you haven't bought clothes for a while, go and see what size you are now - even if you don't buy any it will really motivate you!!

Good luck to everyone for the rest of the week xx

Well done simmy, sarah, jax and b2b!! Lovely to see some great losses. Lifts the spirits!!

Vicki, you have done soooo well. 46lb is a massive loss. 3 dress sizes is amazing too!!

Welcome wrinkly. Always nice to have lovely, new members!!!xxx

Thank you for the welcome everyone & congrats to all you losers! Well I weighed in at my meeting this morning at only .5lb less but believe me that's OK with me. I'm grateful for every oz lost! Onwards & downwards... :)

Hi all,

Well, I just got back from Gatwick, had a wonderful holiday but def bought some excess baggage back!! So back on the wagon for me, luckily my weigh in isnt til next tues so may be able to shift a good bit of it before then!

Hope you are all ok, will catch up with the posts tommorow.

:welcome2: aboard Wrinkly and well done on 0.5 lb loss :) .

Thank you for updating the sheet Sarah :thankyou: and well done on your 4 lbs loss! :happy096: Big well done to the whole team on the April loss. WOW, we girls rock :).
Special congrats to Princess Sausage for losing... a fantastic 17 lbs!!!!!!! :eek: :D You defo could afford to put on a bit of weight during your holidays. Hope you had a great time? :) Good you are so determined and are back on the wagon, well done you. Fuffs and Alice, you two have done great in April too. You go girls :D

Yay Jax, 2 lb is great. Great work :clap:

Simmy, well done on your first stone in such a short time. Bet you are a happpy bunny :bunnydance: :)

Vicky, 3 dress sizes, that's fab. You must feel so proud of yourself (and quite rightly so) :D

Crazy, you are on target so sts is absolutely fine. Well done hunny :D

and thank you all for your nice comments :gen126:
B. xx

Hello all :D

Well I have just had the most tasty lunch EVER! I had prawns in a homemade Marie Rose Sauce (2 Syns) along with Smoked Salmon and a free salad with 3 Pagen Krisprolls as my HEXB... Wow I never knew how tasty it could be! lol ;)

Anyhoo - how are we all today? I was fine up until about 1/2hr ago where I popped into town on my lunch. I must have jerked the wrong way or something as now I have a pain in my back which kills! :( Apart from that I am great! xx

Aww Sarah. I did hurt my shoulder on Tues. I picked my son up above my head at playgroup and felt it go straight away. It really hurt. It still does. Have been using Tiger balm, deep heat spray (that itches, but helps lol) and painkillers. Worst part is, it is my good shoulder!!!lol....I will look like Quasimodo soon!

B2U, you always write lovely messages. I was very disappointed with my 3lb in April. Losing 5lb one week, then gaing 2.5lb within 2 weeks sucked. But, onwards and upwards (or downwards I hope lol)

Well done Wrinkly. Fantastic to have got off the mark. And amazing that you have such an amazing attitude! Just what we like in this team!:)

Back