Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

p.s....just saw wrinkly's signature. I wonder if I subconsciously saw it before I wrote my post lol

I am not usually into plagerism (sp?) lol

Fluffs, that has been my battle cry for ages, so the more that use it the better. :D I only wish it would inspire me more!
Been gardening this morning, weeding & tidying up. So now I can hardly keep my eyes open.
Cheers, my friends.

Been working really hard at the gym today and just off swimming with the kids, trying to get that holiday weight off!

...and I still get called Fluff!!lol

Good luck Princess!! I am sure you will get that weight off.

I am missing a W.I for the first time this monday. It is Bank Hols, and I just want to chill!lol

Bohoo :cry:, I was really good this week but scales at WI showed 2.5 lbs on? Why? I stay within my syns limit, take note of everything I eat, don't cheat but still... I am so disappointed :sigh: :( :cry:
B. x

Is it totm B2B? that can affect weight loss, are you eating same things all the time? drinking enough water? x

I managed a 1lb loss this week - I'm a bit disappointed but at least it's in the right direction.

I'm determined to get that 2lb to get my 3.5 stone award. I did get slimmer of the week but there was only 3 of us at the meeting so not a fantastic achievement!

Best of luck to you all this week xx

Sorry I've been AWOL for a while. I'm still losing, but very slowly, I don't seem to be putting in much effort.
I've lost 3.5lbs in a month lol

Hi everyone, I don't weigh in until tomorrow but I'd better apologize in advance. I was at my daughters for the day on Sunday & ate everything offered. Today I have had a bit of an upset so I'm comfort eating!! I know, I'm old enough to know better!! I shall let you all know how much damage I've done.. :break_diet:

Sorry folks, didnt get to weigh in. I have no car at the mo and it was pouring with rain and didnt want to drag all three kids on the bus. I am doing ok though and back to aqua aerobics tommorow night.

Hey all :wavey:

Sorry been AWOL - bank hols always lead to lovely family weekends without laptops! :giggle:

Well my shoulder is all better now, which I am really pleased about as it hurt like hell!

B2B - Oh honey, please don't get down about it chicken, maybe the 2.5lbs plus more will come off next WI. Is it your * week?

Well done Vickie on your 1lb off! :clap:

Hi Roz - Welcome back :wavey: Come on here for support chick, we can do it!

Good Luck Wrinkly - I am sure you will be fine with your WI :cross:

I am with you PS - I couldn't go to group this week as I had no-one to have my daughter. So I am on track and hoping for a decent loss next week.

Hi Ikkle :wavey: How is the studying and exams going? x

Ashamed to say I chickened out this morning. I was late up & in a bad mood. I think I have gained 2lbs. Sorry eveeryone one. :eek:

Hi guys, exams all done and no college till September now :)

will read up and check in as much as poss, have had to start over again as put 7lb on since been away so have started my own internet blog if you want to look link in my sig x

have missed you all, hope your all ok x

Hi all, I have been in a mega huff due to my (oh sooo undeserved :grumble:) weight gain... :sigh:... But, whining about it doesn't make it better, does it? :)
* week is approaching so it is hopefully just water retention? Fingers crossed for a good loss next week. I do drink enough (me thinks), between 1 and 2 liter every day (at least 1 liter of juice (squash) + coffee and a cup of herbal tea at night).
Vicky, well done on 1 lb loss. Defo going in the right direction. The 2 lb will be off soon, good luck for this week. :) x
Roz, welcome back :wavey:. 3.5 lbs a month is not bad at all?! :) It's nearly 1 lb a week which is a healthy weight loss, ESPECIALLY if you don't put in that much effort ;). Just think of what you can do WHEN you start putting in the effort again. :D
Wrinkly, no need to be sorry. Hope you feel better today? ;) x
Princess Sausage, not the end of the world if you miss one weigh in. Hope you have a good week :)
Hello Sarah :wavey:, sometimes it's nice to get away from the computers for a couple of days. Nice to hear you had a lovely family weekend. :) x
So good to have you back Ikkle, missed you too hunny :hug99: . Had a look at your website, nice work! Keep going :) (was drooling over the food pictures :drool:, lol).

Hugs to you all :grouphugg:
B. xx

Hey all :wavey:

Just thought I would report in :D I am swapping WI days. I am going on a Saturday morning now when my 2yr old is asleep.... it will be so much easier than running around after work etc.

So strating a fresh (once again :rolleyes: ) tomorrow x

Thanks honey! Yes I am sure I will find it easier, my OH is back home for the weekends so he can put her to sleep and that means I can also stay for IT too :D A nice chilled Saturday morning for me starting tomorrow, going to have a nice pint of cider tonight to get it out of the way too! :giggle: x

Back