Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

Hi Alice

Well done!!!!

I bet switching to sweetner will help. It will save you 21 syns a week, which must be a good thing :)

Oh yeh didnt realise that they add up to 21 syns all week -thanxs for telling me .
Duh Im just sooo dopey at times

Thanks for the recipe Ikkle, it looks better than the one I found, will def give it a go. I love cooking. Theres only one thing I enjoy more and thats eating it :D

Green quiche in the oven egg/chive and onion cottage cheese/sweetcorn/pease/quorn sausages. Will eat it cold with salad and savory rice yum yum

Tracee - course you can join us hun. I will add you to the list.

Regarding my cooking - I quit!! Made lasagne for me and my nan, all ok was really yum, made bhaji's and my own recipe seekh kebabs which were gorgeous cos I ate one when they were first cooked, put them to one side to keep for tomorrow when I do a curry, fell asleep on sofa cos I was tired from physio and cooking, wake up and they have gone, my mum has been up tasted one liked em gran tasted one, 2 left so mum took them home for her and my step dad, thanks for asking, tut, it's like being in student shared accomodation all over again lol. Should be proud cos it means my cooking is nice but I want foooooood lol.

lol Ikkle!

Your family seem to always steal your food. It is a testament to your cooking though :)

YAY I'm a Weighty Matey..:party0011: thank you!! So do you need my loss for this week? If so, I lost 3 lb this week thankfully after the gain the week before...

Spreadsheet all updated :) x Doing so brilliant guys!!

hi all sorry lost focus abit , but have managed to loss 5 this week so really please im totally back on track now , ps how do i add my loss to the sheet ? or do u do it , hope everyones well

hi simmy, i thought it must be you looking at the spreadsheet I tried to IM you but you went, at the minute only i can edit the spreadsheet hun, brill loss from you well done.

Fantastic losses so far ladies!!!

Keep it up!

Hey guys hope your all doing well, was tired last nigh so didnt post lost but it was 8lb !!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so bloody chuffed thanx guys for letting me join ur group

Wowsers Jax, well done hunny that is brilliant! :) You have made my spreadsheet look all purdy :) x

Gosh girls, you have some fab losses!!! :eek::D . Well done you. March will be a great month :)

Welcome to the Weighty Mateys Tracee and Alice :wavey:

Ikkle, your family seems to think you can not lose any weight on all that great food you are cooking and therefore "save you" from sinning by stealing all your goodies, lol. :D

I am going to Germany tomorrow so no WI for me on Monday. I try to be good but no promises :eek: ;)

Have a great weekend all
B. xx

Well done on your losses everyone - I stayed the same this week which I was expecting (few meals out) - 100% though from tomorrow so hoping for a loss this week x x

well done ikkle . outstanding weight loss , you have set the standard now ladies , get weighed tues so i will let u know well done both

Simmy I have stayed the same lol bless you, guess you mean Jax who is doing fantastic!!

Well done everyone. We as a team managed to lose a total of 25lb this week which is the equivalent of 1st 11lb!!!!!

Hi Folks,

Weigh in tomorrow. Slipped up Sat as we were a long way from home sorting out my late Grans garden for selling house. It all took longer than we thought and we were at it all day and ended up having fish and chips oops. Other than that have been good so hoping to lose a bit but prob not as much as i'd like now, never mind onwards and upwards!

Hi Ladies,

Well done on last week, it's my weigh in tonight. Can't wait to find out my results. I'll post them later!!

Back