Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

Tesco's on offer large bag of bakin potatoes ( ive counted theres 11 in ) for £1 lol

try low fat super noodle there free and pasta and sauce there only like 80p i always do slimming world on tyhe cheap green days are easier to do on a low budget smash and quorn and beans hehe

GGGGGrrr.... I've not been sticking to the eating plan... but I've stayed the same for two weeks running...

A PRAYER FOR THE WICKED

Please Lord, help me through the day,
don't put temptation in my way,
don't let my will be turned aside,
by chocolate, cakes, or food that's fried.

Let me remember bulging hips,
and help resist big plates of chips,
I also pray that you can save me,
from roast potatoes with thick beef gravy!

If to the larder door I stray,
then turn my steps the other way,
and furthermore, see I don't syn
at midnight with the biscuit tin.

If my food plan I strictly follow,
and not one extra syn I swallow,
If I am good then have no fear,
those excess pounds will disappear

Like your little prayer Jaxmummy :)

Well done on all yor losses ladies. Only 0.5 lb off for me this week. :cry: Was a bit struggling after my holiday although I did stick to the plan. However, I ate (and drank) all my syns while normally I would have about 20-25 left (I am still on 105 syns though). Will see how it goes this week.

Have a great week all :)
B. xx

Love the poem, it's true!!

I have had a terrible result last night 2.5lb on!!! I was really good with food for the full week. I saved my syns for my drink on Friday and Saturday. I drink halfs of lager I probably had 6 or 7 both nights. Put 2.5lbs on!! Quite gutted, I would have been ok with 1lb but 2.5!!!

Anyhow, enough moaning from me, I'm back on track today, going to buy a countdown next week! Got to get slim for summer.

Hope you all have better results than me.

Love the poem, it's true!!

I have had a terrible result last night 2.5lb on!!! I was really good with food for the full week. I saved my syns for my drink on Friday and Saturday. I drink halfs of lager I probably had 6 or 7 both nights. Put 2.5lbs on!! Quite gutted, I would have been ok with 1lb but 2.5!!!

Anyhow, enough moaning from me, I'm back on track today, going to buy a countdown next week! Got to get slim for summer.

Hope you all have better results than me.

Hi Diet Buddy :hug99:- didn't realise you were on this team too! As I said in my PM earlier, don't worry about it hun - it's done and finished with and you are really motivated for the week ahead! Next week your gain will be gone! Have a good day Mels, xx

Last edited:
hi ladies managed to loss 2 lbs this week , im so chuffed im into my next stone bracket good luck all , and keep too plan we can do this xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Morning all...sorry not been around much...so busy at the moment, both at work and home. I gained again this week..another 1lb and dont know why..still sticking to plan. Oh well keep ploding on!! How is everyone doing???

Kerry-Ann
xx

Hi Mrs V,

You are so cool! You seem to take everything in your stride. Good for you! Only a little pound on, mine was 2.5.

I'm going to be cool about it like you are. I'll keep plodding too. ( I originally had a huge wobble and couldn't understand my gain).

Have a good week x

been to my last weigh in for march ....
STS .
god this is taking ages . Im just soooo slow

Lol...thanks all for the comments!
I know it will come off, so I'm not too bothered..I must admit that I had a sneaky weigh this morning and seem to have lost 5lbs so far this week...maybe this is why Im so positive this week?!

Hey guys, well done on your losses and sts, for those who have had gains do not get disheartened. Little blips happen to us all. And Personally I am liking the black and red checker board effect on the spreadsheet lolol.

Jax - are you still doing Fast Forward hun? Maybe if you are its time to ditch that and try red and green or EE.

Mrs V - I am glad that you are staying positive - has there been anything going on this month that may have affected your weight loss? A change to medication, a stressful situation? Its amazing what can affect your weight loss - keep on track though chick and those gains will soon be off. You have done brilliantly so far - heck you have been SOTM weighty matey still 2 months running.

Alice - I may have to put you over my knee missus please don't be dispondent about what you have achieved. It's not just a pound or a stay the same - thats not rubbish hun - thats bloody brilliant. Just remember that now you have been doing SW for a while that its no longer water weight its fat! It's much better to lose or sts as I am sure many of us who have had gains recently would have rather had. So keep positive and keep at it.

Hugs to the rest of you

Ikkle x

Hi I'm new to this forum, but can I join in with this team please - I'm determined to reach target in April - it's only 5.5lbs, but boy do I need inspiration. Since Christmas, I've managed to lose 1lb!

hi crazy, welcome aboard hun x

Hope everyone is ok and try to stick with it over the weekend. I am trying to post my food diary to keep my motivation up!

I have an interview for University on Tues(probably be the oldest there at 39) so wont be able to go to my wi this week so will really have to keep focussed as this is where I go off the rails if Im not careful!

Have a great weekend Weighty Mateys!

Back