Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

keep your spirts up ladies , has i keep getting told the slower it comes off the longer it stays off , you have both done so well , look how far u have both come , keep smiling xxxx

Evening all - I lost 3lbs today at weigh in - yeay! Didnt post last week as I was sulking at STS - stupid I know!

Hope everyone is well x x

Well done simmy and orion on your losses. Try not to be disheartened CrazyC and Alice, you have both done well so far and just keep positive, xx

First of all congratulations to Jaxmummy aka Weighty Matey Slimmer of the month. You have done extremely well losing lbs 12 :winner: .
And as a team we have done blooming well, too. 68 lbs gone forever, yay :) :party0038: .

You should all be proud of yourself. Of course we all have our ups and downs but don't just see a single week (however annoying or disappointing a sts or wee gain might be) but see the overall success. :D

Ok, hands up, who is up for a successful April then? We can do it

B. xx

fairies.gif

Hello :)

I have been told to come and ask this group if you have room for a little one? (Well only little in height and not weight... lol) I am up for a challenge :)

Thanks x

Hi Guys,

2lb off for me this week! Yippee.

I'm focused for April. I'm going away May Day weekend with 2 other skinny girls, I bought2 bikinis at weekend, reaaly want to shift 5lb to be able to wear them and not have squidgy bits!!! LOL x

Good luck everyone, Mels

Hi Ladies

I just got my laptop back after it being off for repair for 2 weeks. My last March W.I was 1lb off.

Well done to everyone. I will have a read through all of them in a bit. Just had a quick mooch so far lol

hey guys, major tinternet issues this week so i havnt been around, and ive been awful - eating everything in sight and i mean everything. Was struggling to refind my focus until i logged back on and i was slimmer of the month thats made me think about wjat im doing and how far ive come. I get married in 4 month and would love to lose a stone a month , dnt know if this is possible but i will give it a crack. My only success over the past week is in giving up diet coke ( was addicted and drank gallons of it ) i saw bbc3s freakiy eaters and found it was just as bad to your liver as alcohol and now im on day 6 of no diet coke. EVERYONE is doing really well, keep it up guys xx

Hi Guys.

Have updated the spreadsheet now for April, are we all ready for a great month??

To those who have had a gain - stick with the plan, don't lose hope or become disheartened and it will come off again.

To those who STS- take measurements, just because you haven't lost weight doesn't mean you haven't lost a bit off your hips or your tum!

To those who have lost - well done :)

I got weighed today and I have lost 5lb this week, I am well chuffed, however if you look to the side in my profile info you will see I am 0.06% off of my Club 10!!! How gutting is that lol x

Hello Sarahandmolly (which one are you ;)?). There is always room for a wee one. The more the merrier. Welcome to the Weighty Mateys and Goood luck on your journey :welcome2: . As soon as Captain Ikkle has a mo I am sure she will add you to the team list. :)

Melsy and Fuffs, well done on your losses :D

Jaxmummy, 1 st a month is a really high goal you set yourself. It really means to be 100% all the time. You have done very well so far so... stop eating everything in sight! :copon: (....means that in the nicest possible way of course ;)).

B. xx

thanx 4 the support B and dnt worry i havnt taken offence lol x

Hello Sarahandmolly (which one are you ;)?). There is always room for a wee one. The more the merrier. Welcome to the Weighty Mateys and Goood luck on your journey :welcome2: . As soon as Captain Ikkle has a mo I am sure she will add you to the team list. :)

Hello!

I am Sarah, mum to Molly! :D

Thank you for such a lovely welcome 'B'. It's going to be hard but well worth it :)

Hopefully Captain Ikkle will add me soon... In April I am aiming for 6lb loss (Equalling out to a 1.5lb loss a week)

Look forward to chatting to you all :) xx

Hi Guys.

Have updated the spreadsheet now for April, are we all ready for a great month??

To those who have had a gain - stick with the plan, don't lose hope or become disheartened and it will come off again.

To those who STS- take measurements, just because you haven't lost weight doesn't mean you haven't lost a bit off your hips or your tum!

To those who have lost - well done :)

I got weighed today and I have lost 5lb this week, I am well chuffed, however if you look to the side in my profile info you will see I am 0.06% off of my Club 10!!! How gutting is that lol x

That Club 10 sticker will be yours next week Ikkle!! xx

oops Ikkle, missed your post. We were probably writing our replies at the same time?
Suuuuper weight loss for you. 5 lb? How did you do it? Wow, pass on some of your determination to me! :D The 0.06% will be off in no time hunny.
Thank you for the new April sheet. I am up for a good month (so far ;))

And hello (again) Sarah, mum to Molly :wavey:

B. xx

welcome sarah , everyone ere is lovely and so supportive , i myself have two children my son 8 and my daughter 3 , lol my daughter said something to me the other day which as given me a kick up the bum lol , mommy when im a mommy i want to be just like you wearing black lol and going to fat club , dont kids just speak the truth lol, well with this knowledge im setting my goal to loss my 1 and half to get my stone award , im sure we will all get there and as mothers we have to set a example to our little ones , i dont want my daughter to grow up worring about her weight take care all , and look out april we aint no fools were going to shed them pounds as a group xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Children have teased my son about me being big. He is only 6 and it hurts him a lot. He defends me to the hilt. I tell him to just ignore them, but he cant. This spurs me on to lose my weight. I want him to be happy :)

Back