Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

Hi Sarah, sorry if I seemed rude, I did mean to welcome you but I forgot - I am a scatter brain I am sorry!!! You have been added to the spread sheet, the link can be found in post 1 - it will say March's link but its for April.

This weeks weightloss is being put down to - breakfast ( i never normally have breakfast but have been) and portion control.

I am giddy too cos I booked my holibobs and so need to slim down for that. xx

Hi ikkle, just had a look at the spreadsheet and if i'm looking at the correct one my loss isn't on it:cry: - I lost 3lbs. Where are you off to on hols?

Weemo hun, what day do you weigh in? As the spreadsheet only goes from WI on Wednesday 1st April so if you weighed in on a Tuesday then you would be the last person to be noted down each week, does that make sense? Well done on 3lb though xx

Morning all! Thanks for all the lovely welcome posts too. :)

Ikkle - thanks very much :D Oh I thought I would add, I weigh in on a Tuesday evening at 6.30pm

Well done all of you on your fantastic weight losses so far, you have all done great xx

Hi Guys!

Ikkle where you off to on your jollies? It is a great motivator booking a holiday. Fab weight loss.

Also kids do speak the truth, they are ace. They will be the first ones to say, Mummy why are you so skinny now when you are at your target?

My boyfriend little boy says to me, I know which biscuits are yours because they say "light" on them, can I have one???? LOL then I have to share my alpen lights with him!!

Have a good weekend everyone,

Well done.

Going to Es Cana in Ibiza hun xx

Weemo not to worry lol. xx

thanks Sarah.

Weemo, what date do you go hun? x

on the 4th hun x

I'm off to ibiza too!! LOL

lol Melsy really? Haha cool xx

Hi All, hope everyone has had a great weekend! We have been swimming and walking and my lovely GP gave me a fitness on prescription so I can go to the local leisure centre for pennies instead of big bucks! Weighing in on Tues for first time in a fortnight and hoping for a decent loss!

That is a good incentive to use the leisure facilities!

Good luck on Tues. Two weeks between WI's is always more of a challenge. Have you been good?x

:wavey: Happy Monday Everyone :wavey:

Princess Sausage - that's a really good incentive with regards to the leisure facilities!
Crazycrafter - Hope you get on ok this week, obviously hope you get better real soon too
Fuffs - Hello :)

Well my weekend was brilliant, wished it wasn't Monday though now! Booo! I have been good too (Well apart from my dinner on Sat was a cinema hotdog!) :cry:
I weigh in tomorrow and strangley looking forward to it! Lol... mad, yes I think I am! x

Well done everyone!

I have really stuck to it in the last couple of weeks so hoping for a decent loss tommorow. I am going to give the EE a go next week, so need to look in the booklet.

Good luck anyone weighing in today or tommorow!

1lb on this week for me I'm afraid :copon: but I had an indulgent weekend ~ out for a meal and drinks on Sat night and then fish and chips yesterday to help with my hangover! I'm lucky that it was only 1lb gain!

Back to plan to-day.:D

Good luck Princess Sausage, CrazyC, Fuffs and Sarah and everyone else with your weigh in this week xx :cross:

Back