*** Temptation Bustin' THURSDAY - Hour by Hour ***

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Good morning my little Cherubs!

I'm still a bit chipper from yesterday, but that can only be a good thing.

Temptation Bustin' Thursday. The weekend is approaching and we can do a few things to help it along if you find it a difficult time. Those of us who struggle a bit at weekends might find Thursday is a good day to sit and get the headspace right. Its late night shopping so you could get yourself that motivational item of clothing to stop you getting tempted at the weekend?

You could use today as a prep day to remove any tempation foods out of the house?

My temptation bustin' trick are my results. This morning my scales have dipped almost 2lbs since yesterday down to 11st 6lbs. My size 14 jeans are feeling loose and I have some good body shape coming through!

Thats enough to keep me going through the weekend.

Have a great day on plan everyone, whichere plan it is!

Last edited:
Hey Lexie - fab to see you here early again and so motivated - (whispers the title says tuesday )

am so happy you pased your test yesterday and the motivation and dedication you are putting into cd is paying off you will be at goal in no time the rate you are going at the moment.

Have a fab day today and I will be back later.

Morning to everyone else who comes on here today and be strong and good
xxxx

Oh for Petes sake - Spelt Bunstin instead of bustin and put up Tuesday.

can I edit it?

EDIT: edited - thanks Jess

Morning Lexie and Jess and all to follow.........
Awww great title Lexie.. so pleased your sounding so happy still I bet you cant wait to get out there....... and be independent driving about everywhere.. Well done..... and fab that your jeans are getting looser.. its great to here you sounding more positive hon x

Jess, hope you have a fab day too........ not long and you will be on that plane............ yehhhhhhh.. how exciting..

Im off shopping today to try and find some outfits for a party and also for a wedding........
The sun is shining at the moment which is always good..
Im also off to buy myself a tankini as we have just joined the David lloyd which is a leisure center near us and I got rid of all my costumes as they were all MASSIVE............

Have a great day everyone................ catch you later xxx

I'm so chipper and upbeat - last week I would have made myself sick. Its alright - next week I'll be back to the raging bag of hormones and mood swings you all know and love so well!

Guys bring a car to see me tomorrow - wee VW polo. Rather excited. Already saw one a Fiat Punto, and keeping it in mind. Trying to make sensible decisions.

Ooooh - just realised - its X stone 6 time which means I'm due to fire up some pictures. I'll try and get some done either later today or early tomorrow.

Last edited:
Good Morning Lexie, Jess, Curly & Everyone!!

I love these threads so much - I don't get a chance to post on them much but they are so positive and motivating - really keeps me on the straight and narrow :).

My weight isn't budging at all this week. I'm exactly the same weight this morning as I was at my Saturday weigh in :cry:and I really wanted to lose at least 1lb this week to take my overall loss to a stone. Oh well, I'll keep plodding along :whacky068:nothing much else I can do and it will come off eventually!

I'm working from home today so plan to take it easy. We have a new Moroccan coffee house in our village so will check that out this morning.

My goal for today is to drink 3 litres of water.

Have a great day everyone! :character00238::character00238::character00238:

I initially read that as "Morroccan coffee house.... try that today.... my aim is to drink 3 litres...." :D

Morning all and well done again Lexie. My scales have moved again this morning by a whole pound woo woo!! Only 1 and a half and I will be 11st something yey thats enough to keep me going!! All have a good day will check back later xxx

Lexie, i love the motivation in your thread....it must help so many people keep on track!

Well the sun is shining here to and i'm on the office again today....next week should be entertaining as i have 2 meetings elsewhere so lots of meeting new people in the new job, but i'm looking forward to it!

I'm thinking i have enough cigarettes to keep me through today and poss tomorro until i quit smoking....mentally preparing myself now and i think my head is finally in the right place! Hoping my new best friend (ketosis) keeps me off the food...if i can have the will power to not eat for 8 weeks, i can do the smoking bit no problem!

Its my best mates CD weigh in today and she does not have her head in the right place at the moment so trying to keep her on track with motivating thoughts.....i know she has been picking though and the scales dont lie...so we'll see how she gets on!

Little one was up in the night a lot so i'm shattered....but the sun is keeping me awake! :)

Hope everyone else has a super day today! Sun out, birds singing and we're all losing weight! BLISS!!!!!

xxxx

Get her on here. The power of one friend is great, the power of many is amazing!

And best of luck with the smoking - remember take it easy. Set a date and go for it!

Morning everyone. Great to get all the positive vibes from your posts.

Today I shall be just trying to cope with myself....on the edge of anxiety....I am an artist (painter) who always seems to work on a last minute burst of sheer panic!! So heading for my next show (next Tues) and so much to do it seems a bit overwhelming. So, painting all day, then late shopping trip with my daughter to get stuff for her school trip next week to Germany.
Had a blip last Sat but have done well since then..weigh in tomorrow.

So goals are paint lots....drink lots.....stay composed!! Will check in later. Have a great day.

Morning all!!
My my everyone's really upbeat today- that's great- I am too (the scales finally budged yesterday woohoo 2 and a half lbs). I'm so pleased- thought I was going mad hehe...

Anyway- Lexie, hope you get just the car you want hun, I remember my first car- spent more fixing it than I bought it for lol!

Imagisal- don't get to anxious- you can cope- it'll all be fine, I'm sure!

Lizz- congrats on your decision to quit smoking- I did it about 4 years ago and have never looked back- keep talking to us and you'll be fine :D

Jess, Curly, Alli, Julie and all to follow, have super days- the sun is shining....we can beat this!!! xx

Good moooooning all you lovely losing ladies and lurking lads ;)

Glad to see everyone is so upbeat, and so many of you have had 'scale movement'. I'm avoiding mine until I have a bowel movement :D Feeling bloated, think TOTM may be due too, so lazy day for me. Was up in the night with Mollie again so I'm worn out but still very very positive. Here's to an angelic day all round x

Morning everyone!

Curly - wow what a great day you have planned. I hope you manage to find your 'dream' outfits. I'm sure you will look stunning, whatever you choose ;) You'll have to post a piccy and let us all have a look :)

Well I was a bit disappointed last night. All day I was excited about wi and I get there to find out i've mixed my days up :( I'm there on Friday. Which, yes as HB pointed out it's an extra 2 days weightloss. But I'm getting slightly 'peed' with my wi's being so inconsistent. My CDC is a nurse and her shifts vary each week, so I slot in where I can. This 'week' will actually be 9 days since last wi. Some weeks it's 5 days! lol But I guess it's all coming off, so I don't mind really. I just wish I could get a true weekly wi.

When I got home I was a bit miffed - I have never been excited about getting on scales in my life, until CD - I LOVE IT! :p So when I got in I cleared my wardrobe of all the clothes that no longer fit me, to make room for my current clothes, and ones that I'll fit in soon. It's a nice feeling :)

Today I'm going to be a good girl and get some fitness coach in and get my piles of washing washed and ironed *groan*.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'm usually a miserable ole coot near Father's day (my Dad died when I was a child) But since meeting Simon, it's sort of easier going to his Parents - they don't make a 'big deal' out of father's day and mother's day, so it makes it a lot easier for me. We are also meeting HB's Brother's new Girlfriend this weekend. He's 21 and this is the first lady he has brought home :) So it must be love!!! The poor girl though, she isn't just meeting 'the parents' but ALL the family will be round on sunday for a BBQ. How daunting for her...We've all been there though eh!

Anyway, enough of my waffling and putting these jobs on hold! he he...

Have a great 100% day everyone!

Big Hugs x x x

Another day half gone here in Sunny Kuwait. I sometimes look at noon as half done so I say to myself well, I got through half the day, I can make it the rest of the day then.

So far it has been a successful one. I need to pick out an exercise video and get to movin. I started tae bo yesterday and boy do I feel it today.

Have a nice Cambridge day folks!

Morning everyone....
I am off shortly to spend the day with a friend. Nice to be normal for a change (whatever that might be)
Am taking my green tea with me and a bar so we can have lunch together.
Hope that you all have a good day today, I have had a small reduction in my scales today, but notgetting excited because I now know that my daily ups and downs on the scales bear no relation to my official weigh in on Mondays!

Anyway...

All have a great day

xx

Another quick hello everyone, Im hanging in there. Still on ss+ (was suppose to go back to ss but totm so stayed with +). Sun is shining so far but have some clouds rolling in. Take it as it comes. I have a lot of work over the next few weeks so wont get much time to post from now until en of July. Last week of school for the kids next week as well, so must try and keep them busy. hoping for a 2-3lb loss this week. WI saturday. im stopping the bars for a few weeks to see if it will help my bloated feeling. Back to ss for sure net week. dying to get into the 12st 's!!!

my mini goals for the weekend are to up the water to 4ltr. and do 2 good sessions on the treadmill (burn 600-700 extra cals over the weekend) and lastly, fit into a size 14 jeans!!!!(will go shopping and try, my 16's are loose now)

Have a fab day everyone. Keep up the good work. Stay positive.

Hi everybody!

Feeling a lot more positive today, Im gonna do this and scales have started moving a bit so Im pleased! Keep it up everyone, off to glugg down more water!

:grouphugg:

Back