ProPoints Ten stone here I come :)

Well, my family are going to Eddie Rockets. I wasn't gonna go with them but maybe I might and get something that's not too high in points! I'll be so tempted to get bacon cheese fries though, yum!

Thanks hun :) Had a lovely time! Got a hotdog which was quiet low in points when I looked it up then shared a dessert with my mam. Think that's the rest of my weeklies written off. I'll have to stick to my 28 points a day till Friday :)

Jaly said:
I'm terrible at making good choices at restaurants! Last time I went I chose what I think was the most calorific main, was stuffed after eating half but ate the rest anyway, then as they messed up our order - we got free puddings! lol can't say no to a free dessert! if you do go, i hope you have a lovely time!

Haha... Too funny! Sounds like me! No waste where's there's me!! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

marthamydear said:
Thanks hun :) Had a lovely time! Got a hotdog which was quiet low in points when I looked it up then shared a dessert with my mam. Think that's the rest of my weeklies written off. I'll have to stick to my 28 points a day till Friday :)

Well done with keeping ur choices so healthy!! Love Eddie rockets! :)

I probably shouldn't have had any dessert but when it came out my mam was like we HAVE to share this! Can't say no to that haha :)

Ok plan for tomorrow- cannot go over my 28 points so I'm planning to have a slice of wholegrain bread for breakfast with mushrooms (3) then I'll bring my lunch to work which will be a sandwich with ham and low fat cheese (7) and some fruit to snack on which means I'll have loads of points left for dinner and a snack after dinner. Might get a coffee on my lunch in work. Depends how tired I am!! But if I keep my breakfast low should be ok getting a nice latte or something. Hopefully my plan works out and I don't end up eating a stupid amount! Usually when I have a low point breakfast I'm good for the rest of the day though :)

Have you tried the Unislim stuff in Eddie Rockets? It's really delicious and clearly not as bad as some other stuff!!!

I love their chicken salad! You feel weird eating it in a diner, but when you want to stay really on track it's a really yummy option once you get the dressing on the side! :)

(I'm an Irish gal too btw!) :p

Have you tried the Unislim stuff in Eddie Rockets? It's really delicious and clearly not as bad as some other stuff!!!

I love their chicken salad! You feel weird eating it in a diner, but when you want to stay really on track it's a really yummy option once you get the dressing on the side! :)

(I'm an Irish gal too btw!) :p

No I've never tried it! Must keep it in mind next time! I was really surprised that a chili cheese dog is only 11 points..it's so filling!

Are you serious!?! Oooh! Tempting! Is there a propoints list for eddies?!

I got mine from the skinny doll blog website, she has a list for takeaways! Her blog is brilliant. Some things in Eddies are so high..like the milkshakes! I realized when I was looking at her list today that McDonalds isn't that bad points wise either, well depending what you choose.

Ya her thread is very good. Lots of info. I love Eddie rockets milkshakes! Gona hav to google HOW bad is bad. :)

Oh brilliant. I must go and google her and have a gawk! :)

Apparently Eddie's milkshakes are 1000 calories!! I'm actually not joking :eek:
Ok so today was not too bad, despite being crippled in work all day with cramps I didn't give in and have chocolate on my break or grab a bottle of wine on the way home. SO TEMPTING.

21/08/2012

One slice wholegrain toast (2) low fat butter (1) mushrooms (0)

Sesame bagel (6) low fat butter (1) low fat cheese (1) wafer thin ham (1)

Banana (0) Flavoured latte (4?)

Sliced pork (5) gravy (1) mixed veg (0) half a baked potato (2) homemade stuffing (2) extra for oil in veg (1)

Pineapple in own juice (0)

TOTAL: 27/28

Well done on no choc or wine. But hope u feel better soon. x
Food sounds yummy! :)
Also ya Oreo milkshake 24pp!! I'm totally getting one one week tho! :)

Well done on no choc or wine. But hope u feel better soon. x
Food sounds yummy! :)
Also ya Oreo milkshake 24pp!! I'm totally getting one one week tho! :)

Thanks :) :) Oh defo worth using weeklies on!! So glad my weeklies reset on Friday, they'll be badly needed for drinks Friday night and hungover food the next day. I'm hoping my TOTM doesn't affect my weigh in. I'm so bloated!!

marthamydear said:
Thanks :) :) Oh defo worth using weeklies on!! So glad my weeklies reset on Friday, they'll be badly needed for drinks Friday night and hungover food the next day. I'm hoping my TOTM doesn't affect my weigh in. I'm so bloated!!

Oh ya. Friday reset is always good! :)
Ah well don't get downhearted whatever ur scales says cos if it is ur TOTM then it'll rectify by nxt week.
I reset fri too but goin to see Chicago in grand canal theatre (will never be bord gais energy theatre!) nxt wed and goin for Dinner and cocktails before hand so keeping all my weeklies for then so quiet weekend... :)

Oh sounds lovely! I love cocktails, wish they were less points! I think i'd be set if alcohol was free :p

Still feeling quite bloated today but hopefully a long walk this evening will help. Hopefully by Friday I will have lost the majority of the weight I put on since my holiday..almost half a stone ew :( So far am on 14 points so have 14 left for dinner :)

marthamydear said:
Oh sounds lovely! I love cocktails, wish they were less points! I think i'd be set if alcohol was free :p

Still feeling quite bloated today but hopefully a long walk this evening will help. Hopefully by Friday I will have lost the majority of the weight I put on since my holiday..almost half a stone ew :( So far am on 14 points so have 14 left for dinner :)

Oh if alcohol was free id never sober up! :)

Did u make anything nice for dinner in end?

Hope you had a good day and best of luck with weigh in tomorrow! :)

Thank you :) Never posted here yesterday- whoops. Ended up having homemade pizza for dinner Wednesday but had ice cream after which probably messed up my points. Yesterday was good too but then had a few glasses of wine after dinner last night. I wasn't really tracking yesterday so I'm hoping my weeklies stretched to cover it :rolleyes:

So weighed myself this morning and I am 11.3 and a half! When I started tracking last Friday I had gotten back up to 11.7 :mad::( It was purely from putting on a few pounds on holidays then not getting back on track when I got home and letting the pounds creep back on. I feel a bit sick with myself when I remember I actually got into the tens and am now trying to get out of the 11's again. I decided when I do see ten on the scales I am going to have to SWEAR to myself not to go back to seeing 11 again. Although 11.3 is the highest weight I ever got up to a couple of years ago and I remember weighing myself, seeing 11.3 and thinking it was a bit high and easily dropping back down to ten stone without much effort! That was before I had issues with my weight at all. So at least it's familiar territory. Would love to be down to 11 or 11.1 next Friday because then the tens are just around the corner....again :sigh:

Back