ProPoints Ten stone here I come :)

Out for drinks tonight with the girls. I'll probably be drinking coors light but I'll have to try and keep an eye on how many I have. I don't have much money to spare and I have work tomorrow so I don't want to drink loads. I think I'll just try and drink slowly. Getting my hair done today too :) Gonna get my full fringe back, I used to have one and constantly got complimented on it but I was too lazy to keep it nice. Gonna make an effort with it this time though because it really suits my hair! I'll have to figure out how to blow dry is so it stays straight though I'm crap at hair and mine is curly so it goes all fly away very easily!

If I lose one more pound my BMI goes from over weight to normal!! Ughhhh depressing knowing I'm clinically over weight.

I'm clinically overweight at the minute too. It's really sickening :( But we'll be in the tens soon! Enjoy the drinkies with the ladies!

and you should definitely go for a full fringe!! I'm mad to get a side fringe again but I always end up having it for about 3 minutes and then changing my mind!

Thank you :) Never posted here yesterday- whoops. Ended up having homemade pizza for dinner Wednesday but had ice cream after which probably messed up my points. Yesterday was good too but then had a few glasses of wine after dinner last night. I wasn't really tracking yesterday so I'm hoping my weeklies stretched to cover it :rolleyes:

So weighed myself this morning and I am 11.3 and a half! When I started tracking last Friday I had gotten back up to 11.7 :mad::( It was purely from putting on a few pounds on holidays then not getting back on track when I got home and letting the pounds creep back on. I feel a bit sick with myself when I remember I actually got into the tens and am now trying to get out of the 11's again. I decided when I do see ten on the scales I am going to have to SWEAR to myself not to go back to seeing 11 again. Although 11.3 is the highest weight I ever got up to a couple of years ago and I remember weighing myself, seeing 11.3 and thinking it was a bit high and easily dropping back down to ten stone without much effort! That was before I had issues with my weight at all. So at least it's familiar territory. Would love to be down to 11 or 11.1 next Friday because then the tens are just around the corner....again :sigh:

Out for drinks tonight with the girls. I'll probably be drinking coors light but I'll have to try and keep an eye on how many I have. I don't have much money to spare and I have work tomorrow so I don't want to drink loads. I think I'll just try and drink slowly. Getting my hair done today too :) Gonna get my full fringe back, I used to have one and constantly got complimented on it but I was too lazy to keep it nice. Gonna make an effort with it this time though because it really suits my hair! I'll have to figure out how to blow dry is so it stays straight though I'm crap at hair and mine is curly so it goes all fly away very easily!

If I lose one more pound my BMI goes from over weight to normal!! Ughhhh depressing knowing I'm clinically over weight.

Thats great hon. Down 3.5lbs! Don't be thinking too much bout how it went on in first place. A loss is still a loss which means u had a great week! :)
You can be down to 11 or 11.1 def by next week! And u'll be into the 10s in no time.
Iknow howw u feel though-once u drop into a lower stone category its not nice to fall back out of it! :(
Enjoy your drinks out hon (i know how u feel bout being broke!) and def put up a pick of your new hair! :)
And that 1lb will be gone by next week so dont be worrying bout it! :)

God it's been so long since I posted here! Just a quick update, I stayed pretty much the same weight during September then in October between college work and other stuff the pounds started dropping off without me even following WW so now I'm delighted to be back in the ten stones and slowly working my way down them! Not following WW anymore but Im sure I'll hop back on it after Xmas! Hope everyone is doing well :)

hey hon,
Well fair play at getting into 10s without trying though i do hope you're eating well! :)
All good here... same ol' same ol'. :) Pop by and see u every so often! :)

Thanks for the lovely replies! I do miss posting here! I'll be back though on the 27th of December, that's my plan anyway ;) to try and slim down before I go back to college! Was still in the tens yesterday...barely!!! Not sure how as I've been stuffing my face!

Thanks for the lovely replies! I do miss posting here! I'll be back though on the 27th of December, that's my plan anyway ;) to try and slim down before I go back to college! Was still in the tens yesterday...barely!!! Not sure how as I've been stuffing my face!

Aw hey hon. Nice to hear from you. Was only wondering about u the other day and was gona post...
Well done on still being in 10s! That shows you've really learned how to balance your eating and drinking.
Enjoy Christmas and we'll see you back after! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I'm back, only one day late! I'll be catching up on everyone's diaries when I get home from work! I weighed myself this morning and I was 10 stone 13 pounds, I was thinking I was gonna see 11 again after Xmas but I'm only in the tens by the skin of my teeth lol. Back to pointing from today, have exams over the next two weeks so am gonna go out to celebrate when they're over so thats my short term goal! I'll post what I ate today later :) Off to work for a ridiculous 3 hour shift grrr such a waste of time!

Yeh! Welcome back!
That's a great weight to be starting at again!
3hours work-that's stupid! But hope it went ok.
I'm sick since Xmas eve so not gona be too harsh on myself til next week. :)

Yeh! Welcome back!
That's a great weight to be starting at again!
3hours work-that's stupid! But hope it went ok.
I'm sick since Xmas eve so not gona be too harsh on myself til next week. :)

I know they have me doing 3 hour shifts alot now! It's such a waste between petrol and parking and all that. Awh whats up with ya? Everyone seems to get sick around this time of year! It is still Xmas so don't worry, I'm just starting early because of my exams coming up. I'll look for any excuse to stress eat :eek: So here's today, my first day back on WW in a very long time! It's gonna take some getting used to :sigh:

28/12/2012

Two slices of brown bread (4) low fat butter (1) slice of gouda cheese (2)

4 crackers (3) with pate (3)

diet coke (0)

Turkey (1) Ham (2) roast potatoes (3) stuffing (2) mash (3) homemade gravy (3)
small glass of white wine (3) two celebrations (2)

TOTAL: 27/27
5/49 weeklies used

Last edited:
I know they have me doing 3 hour shifts alot now! It's such a waste between petrol and parking and all that. Awh whats up with ya? Everyone seems to get sick around this time of year! It is still Xmas so don't worry, I'm just starting early because of my exams coming up. I'll look for any excuse to stress eat :eek: So here's today, my first day back on WW in a very long time! It's gonna take some getting used to :sigh:

28/12/2012

Two slices of brown bread (4) low fat butter (1) slice of gouda cheese (2)

4 crackers (3) with pate (3)

diet coke (0)

Turkey (1) Ham (2) roast potatoes (3) stuffing (2) mash (3) homemade gravy (3)
small glass of white wine (3) two celebrations (2)

TOTAL: 27/27
5/49 weeklies used

Have strep throat. Was so sick goin to bed at work Xmas eve and worked til noon Xmas day. Went straight to south doc when I got home to get antibiotics. Throat is good bit better but I'm so run down now. A lot of actimel, vit c, lycine for all the coldsores I hav. :-(

Anyway hon. Great day. I'm looking forward to getting back to it too! As soon as I'm back in Kildare. :)

Awh I hope you feel better soon! I was kicking myself a bit that I had the glass of wine and celebrations, trying to save me weeklies for New Years day/eve. I went on a walk yesterday though, not a fast one but was long enough. Then last night I exercised to some music for the best part of an hour so hopefully danced off those two celebrations! Here's today so far. Small breakfast because I was up insanely early after not much sleep. I went back for a nap though and am off to work. I'm babysitting tonight and they always leave out loads of crap so I'll have to try and resist!

29/12/2012

One celebration (1) toast (3) butter (1)

Crackers (3) with smoked salmon (2)

TOTAL SO FAR: 10/27

Happy new year hon. Hope you enjoyed the celebrations! :)

Happy new year :) hope u had a lovely xmas xxxxx
Haven't had time to be logging my food every day but was 10.11 this morning! I was actually 10.10 the other day but I have been eating a bi crap since new years eve so that explains it!

Happy new year :) hope u had a lovely xmas xxxxx
Haven't had time to be logging my food every day but was 10.11 this morning! I was actually 10.10 the other day but I have been eating a bi crap since new years eve so that explains it!

Happy new year!! :)
Wow that's brilliant-that's a 2lb loss ya? Amazing! :)

As of this morning was 10.9! Have to say I haven't really been trying too hard just think the fact I'm in the middle of exams is distracting me from food. Will post a proper update when these horrible exams are over! Have been avoiding studying by catching up on everyones diaries :p

Well done you. Slow and steady! Hope studying isn't too hard. x

Back