Sunday 11th UD (away from scales)
Monday 12th 153 DD
Tuesday 13th 151.2 UUD
wednesday 149.4 DDU
Thursd 151.4 UUD
Fri DDU * 150 .4 (1.4 gain :-(
Saturday 150.4 UUU

Enjoying my up day :)

Had a big wobble today after a virtually sleepless night and way too much choc this weekend and didn't think I would be able to fast this evening . But somehow I pulled myself together and although I made some soup ( love my soup maker) ending up not eating any of my 500. :) which makes tomorrow easy :)

Probably unless I run will be just tea (lots of ) and Tom soup homemade then full roast chicken dinner for breaking my fast .

I am joining you on adopting SW rules but only on weekday up meals mainly because I love sw meals but can get lazy and eat too much rubbish

DDU today (started last night at 5 )

Have all 500 cals in tact so the plan is lots of tea (100 cals of ss milk)
Soup (76 cals a mug)
satsumas small (30 cals each)

Then roast chicken dinner this evening :)

* wi day
Friday 150.4 DDU *
Saturday 150.4 UUU
Sunday DNW overnight at work UUD
Monday 152.4 DDU

So fast is almost over and consisted of

milk in tea
clementines
home made soup
and light hot choc
324 calories

The big trick is to not break the fast with celebrations !!!

LOL

I have a whole chicken in the slow cooker and really looking forward to that and veggies and gravy

cherries and yogurt for pud (or maybe jelly)

T

How was your slow cooked chicken? Sounds yummy! I love my slow cooker, last night I put some soaked chickpeas with chopped onions and black pepper, and when I woke up today I added salt and olive oil and I will add some lemon when serving. I cannot wait to have some for lunch at work, such a cheap and healthy meal!

The chicken was so delicous and so easy I love my slow cooker too.

It will be getting a lot of use soon as we are having an extension and I will lose my kitchen for a month !!!

Tuesday
UUD day

Plan so far
swiss bircher with cherries

Lunch
Sausage frittata with salad and beetroot
fruit of some kind

A treat of some kind (probably choc of up to 300 calories :)

Fast from 5 pm

Will have post run tomato and pepper soup (76 calories)

* wi day
Friday 150.4 DDU *
Saturday 150.4 UUU
Monday 152.4 DDU
Tuesday 151.2 UUD

Didn't veer far off plan which is a minor miracle considering the day i have had :-(

Fast started at 5 pm and ran 4.25 and just had a cupppa tea xxx So essentially all 500 cals free until 5 pm tomorrow

Will aim for
just tea
tom and pepper soup
clementines
hot choc as needed

then
sausage frittata and actifr chips :)
fruit and yog for dessert

So today I have learned for me combining SW and Juddd does not work for me.

My DDU was fine and i managed ok but I was back to being starving something that hasm't happened in weeks and i think it was just because I did not eat enough the day before.

So when the Up meal came tonight I took full adantage of it :)

Need to find that balance between too little and too much BUT i do know I will figure it out/

T

I think it is really hard to balance! I am great with DDs but UDs are like a license to eat! Honestly I hope you find a way to balance your UDs soon xxx

* = wi day
Friday 150.4 DDU *
Saturday 150.4 UUU
Monday 152.4 DDU
Tuesday 151.2 UUD
Wednesday 150.2 DDU
Thursday 150 UUD
Friday DDU

An ok UUD today which finished with fasting since 5 pm and a soggy 3.3 mile run .
Would like a big whoosh from the JUDDD fairy tonight

Last edited:
Good luck for WI tomorrow - I'm keeping evering crossed for you! I do my offical WI on a Friday too - here's hoping the whooshie fairy is doing the rounds tonight!

Back