Teresa's Up and down Diary to Goal and beyond

Thurs 24 DD 11.7.8
Fri 25th UD 11.6.4 :) :) :)OFFICIAL WEIGH IN
Sat 26th DD 11.7.2
Sun 27th UD 11.5.8
Mon 28th UD 11 9 Very bloated but that is a huge jump
Tues 29th DD 11.8.8
Weds 30th UD 11.7
Thurs 31st DD 11.9.4 need a massive whoosh just to maintain an even bigger whoosh to lose
Fri 1st UD 11.7 OFFICIAL WEIGH DAY + 0.6 :-(

Not a great weigh in and no reason for it :-(

If anything my up days have been more restrained.

Just need to keep going

T

Writing down here my commitment to stay with Judd until I have got at least one months worth of daily weigh ins . In spite of today's gain which does have me a bit disheartened I do love juddd and think it is sustainable long term with very little sacrifice .

If after a month I am gaining rather than losing I will rethink my strategy. Hopefully by committing myself to this it will help my mindset .

A few other things I am going to aim for on non fast days

Eating proper meals before treats !
Not eating after dinner

Not rules just ideas :)

Drinking lots of fluids, used to be great at this but have stopped

Drink loads of water, someone said they looked soo much younger after guzzling 3 litres a day inc tea. I think it was the daily mail.. Lol..
Could be too much salt or carbs just hanging in to make you feel bad.
You don't always see it on scales and it's sometimes showing on the inch losses..
Chin up. It's a good plan to be on, bits of tweaking and you'll be great!
I am still learning so don't think I know anything..

Hi Teresa or Derby nanny

Just to let you know that I've just got that book you recommended 'beyond chocolate', and looking forward to reading it. I'm currently doing well on Paul mCkennas gastric band and have already lost 3lb this week.

So pleased with this, and also the idea of getting back in touch with my body's signals. Just cold'nt do Juddd. Felt like I was binging one day, and then depriving myself the next day. So needed to stop all the diets, as it was starting to become psychologically damaging mentally.

Anyway, not knocking those that do it, and can manage it. It's each to their own and what works for them. Thanks for your support though when I was finding it tough.

Sat 2nd DD 11.8.2
Sun 3rd UD
Mon 4th DD
Tues 5th UD
Weds 6th DD
Thurs 7th UD
Fri 8th DD
Sat 9th UD Official weigh in

Down day today my plans are

Tea in milk up to 150 ml skim 53 calories
Vegetable and ham soup 102 calories
meat less roast...258 cals carrot and swede mash
fry light roasted parsnip
thin gravy
leek and cabbage
baby carrots
mint sauce

413 calories

I bought yet another morphy richards soup maker. This was an important part of my fastign last year but then managed to burn out two of them . But have decided to try again and want to expand my soup repertoire

Successful DD

Today I am going to have an up up up day. I have been quite restrained on my up days and feeling resentful it is not getting me anywhere so today I shall have whatever I fancy :)

Sat 2nd DD 11.8.2
Sun 3rd UD 11.7 had hoped for less want to see the back of this number once and for all
Mon 4th DD
Tues 5th UD
Weds 6th DD
Thurs 7th UD
Fri 8th DD
Sat 9th UD Official weigh in

Something weird is happening to me this time on Juddd ...... i just don't need so much food to fill me up . Now by no means am i being good and still need to work on not quite so much sweet stuff but I do like this not feeling stuffed or feeling high on sugar on up days .

I think some of it is the time I did reading beyond chocolate earlier this year making me think am i actually hungry and the realisation just because i can eat whatever I want on up days I do not have to have everything every day.

One would hope that this would have led to the weight dropping off me but alas it is not yet but I am hoping once my body accepts what is going on it will.

That's a teeny gain for an up day. Looking good, tmw should bring u a loss. Well done on ur patience ( wish I was the same) xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks ladies I am feeling optomistic but also know the scales like to do their own thing so have to make sure if it is not the number I expect I don't get disheartened .

Good dd today

Also went to physio and am allowed to start a very gentle running rehab program. ( I tore my hamstring a month ago )

Scales are not my friend at the minute... Can see them getting thrown out the window soon :(. All we can do is carry on and trust in the plan... Xxx

Back