Teresa's Up and down Diary to Goal and beyond

The scales are a bit of a b**ger arent they....one moment they are your friend and the other moment they are not. Just keep going and Im sure the numbers will come down..you havent got much to lose have you so its bound to be slower then.

Take care xx

Well after a piggy up day the scales are showing their disapproval 11 11 !!!! Yikes

Think bread may be key in my massive gains but as long as it swings right back down again I am ok . If it doesn't I need to rethink my strategy .

Today has been my hardest dd ever . A combination if forgetting my soup, miserable cold weather and the massive scale jump this morning.

All I have had is
2 teas 25 cals
2 black coffees
1 squash 5
1 oxo cube 15 I think

And a deserrtspoonful of bolognese sauce
So about 100 calories but have been cold and miserable all day

I find DD harder after a good UD. It's like I get into eating mode then have to rein it in again. You've done well tho and it is freezing. I'm thinking of a return to Fast 5 for winter as I can't cope with the hunger when it's so cold. it's much easier in summer somehow.

I'm struggling today too. Made soup and can't even be bothered eating it though.....especially as son's birthday cake is sitting shouting on me to eat it AND he has just ordered a birthday dominos....

G

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 5lb today. Really struggled yesterday on Down day but glad I remained on track with weight loss. Going for an Italian meal Saturday its an up day but will be careful with choices.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done maisie.

I love the juddd way of eating but at the moment struggling to lose weight. In fact appear to be gaining :-(

Will decide after tomorrow's weigh in whether I need to try something else as big holiday is getting close and I am the bursting out of all my clothes :-(

Fri 1st UD 11.7 OFFICIAL WEIGH DAY + 0.6 :-(
Sat 2nd DD 11.8.2
Sun 3rd UD 11.7
Mon 4th DD 11.7.6
Tues 5th UD 11.7.2 major up day
Weds 6th DD 11.11
Thurs 7th UD 11.8.2
Fri 8th DD 11.8.4
Sat 9th UD Official weigh in

Come on Juddd give me a massive whoosh tomorrrow pretty please so I don't have to leave you :)

Dummy out if the pram

Two weeks of judding and my loss is ..... A gain of 0.4 :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

That does not even get close to how gutted I am . I love Judd but this year it is only working as maintenance .

I go on my holiday in 5 weeks time I neeeed to lose 7 to 11 pounds to fit all my clothes .

So I am going to give my body a shock and do the harcombe diet ( no sugar , no processed foods , no wheat , very few carbs)

I am also going to keep in 2 days of fasting if I can ( may find it too hard fasting and thd ) but will try for a week

Back