Tess' Judddering journey to healthiness

Yay well done
I am off to look at your diary to see how to do it x

Thank you, lovely ladies. :D There was actually a discrepancy with MFP and my stats on here and I went back and rechecked. I've actually lost 7lbs and not 6lb as I initially thought!!! Soooo pleased. I was calculating in stone and put the pounds in incorrectly!:eek:

Anyway, I'm on a DD today. Have found it quite hard today for some reason. However, I've been good.

For breakfast I've had a small fresh fruit salad - pineapple, 3 grapes and a small banana
For lunch I've had WW Country Veg soup - 97kcal, I've also had an Activia FF peach yogurt and a Hartleys FF jelly.
I'm not sure what to have for dinner yet. Either soup again, a Mugshot or some steamed veggies. We'll see.
I have already drunk 2 litres of water. I've tried the sparkling water today and found that it's definitely helped me feel less hungry, although I've had to run downstairs to the ladies more often! lol.

Hope you're all having a great day. Chat soon. :)

Last DD of the week for me. Think the week went pretty well. although I've felt quite hungry on DD's this week. Looking forward to the weekend now.

I am going to my mom's for a week next week as it's halfterm and my childminder is on leave. It's going to be a bit tricky staying on track as my mom usually cooks every day, but I'm still going to try and stick to plan. I am also going to a wedding on Friday and we're staying over in a hotel, so Friday won't be a DD as planned. I am going to make it an ID day though.
Hope you're all well. Enjoy the weekend! :D

Derbynanny said:
You have been doing so well enjoy your week away and do the best you can :)

Thanx very much. :) xx

Good morning, everyone. Hope you're all doing well. I had a really lovely week away at my mom's. I did try and stick to my DD's as best I could, but I confess to going slightly over. The weekend away and the wedding was lovely. The food (and drink:party0051:) was lovely and believe me, we enjoyed it... A LOT!!:D It was so nice not to feel guilty about "breaking my diet". So, yesterday I was back on a DD and did pretty well. I weighed in this morning and fully expected a gain after the weekend, but I actually lost..... wait for it..... 0.2lbs!!;) So I'm now back on track and determined to lose half a stone by Christmas to get my first stone off.

I have decided to follow SW on most of my UD's as I found that I've been quite out of control and eating a lot of junk on my UD's. Obviously, if I really fancy something I will have it, but I want it to be a bit more controlled. I am still loving JUDDD and definitely see if as a permanent lifestyle change for me.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. Hope you all have a lovely day. Chat soon. x:)

Well, 2nd DD again today and after a very naughty up day yesterday I am back in control and feeling very positive. :)
So far today, I've had a small apple, half a small banana, Chicken and leek slimmasoup and some steamed veggies, and I've also drunk a litre of water so far alongside three Rooibos teas. Not feeling too bad, to be honest.
I am finding the afternoons and evenings are more difficult for me on DD's. I don't know if it's because it's been so dark, gloomy and cold out. Not sure what I'm going to have for dinner tonight. Might have another cuppa soup as it was really lovely and filling....mmmm, we'll see.
Hope you are all have a lovely day, whether it be UP or Down.
Chat soon. :D

I agree with you about the evenings, I just wanna snuggle up with a box of chocolates. I've been having hot soup and a slice of wholemeal. Helps somewhat, but I still have to be stern with myself the rest of the night to stop myself hunting for snacks!

scarlett2020 said:
I agree with you about the evenings, I just wanna snuggle up with a box of chocolates. I've been having hot soup and a slice of wholemeal. Helps somewhat, but I still have to be stern with myself the rest of the night to stop myself hunting for snacks!

I'm with you there, Scarlett. I keep some Options Hot choc ready just in case my craving overwhelms me. :)

Good morning Ladies, just a quick update. I had a really good DD yesterday. Actually it was the best DD so far. Had a sneaky weigh in this morning - couldn't resist, and it shows that I'm 15st 12! Eek so pleased to see the 15's again. :-D Will wait now till Tuesday to get my official weigh in. I'm soooo loving JUDDD.
Have a good day, all.xx

Well done - always cheering to see a new stone bracket!

You said you had a naughty up day - what would you class as naughty? I'm struggling a bit with up days as I can't get my head around not counting everything that goes in my mouth!

Well done - always cheering to see a new stone bracket!

You said you had a naughty up day - what would you class as naughty? I'm struggling a bit with up days as I can't get my head around not counting everything that goes in my mouth!

Hi Louise,

Thanks for your post. I am aiming to try and eat healthily on my UP days, but we had takeaways and choccie. I know we can eat anything we want on UP days, but I still want to try and aim to be as healthy as possible and just have maybe the weekends to allow myself takeaways,etc.

Hope you have a good day. :)

Back