Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

The pic was taken in July/August when me and OH went to York for a few days.

Lol what you like with ya shopping your cupboards are fit to burst already.

Awww hope he picks up a bit soon poor thing. xx

Ohhh very nice!!

I know Sheila need to pack it in hubby says the freezer is a joke at least I'm prepared if this storm comes LOL !!

Awww thanks Hun no nursery for him tomorrow

You upto anything nice tomorrow XxX

Lol you have enough to feed an Army - im currently watching a prog about ppl with OCD!! is that you :D

Ive no plans chick, got some stuff to put on eb@y maybe ill get around to doing that. Got my food planned(ish), nice cooked brekkie, I have some SW quiche left for lunch with some leftover potatoes which ill slice and fry, carrots, and whatever else I can find. Tea will be either a warburtons square wrap pizza or something with chicken maybe a stir fry or lemon rice. Ill decide in the morning lol too much choice

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Noooo! Lol. The dust upstairs is an inch thick! ... Little rituals, like making sure all the doors are locked, the cooker is turned off, the heating, the taps, all cupboards, wardrobe and drawers are shut before bed... Stuff like that.... I like things to be straight too xx

Lol you have enough to feed an Army - im currently watching a prog about ppl with OCD!! is that you :D

Ive no plans chick, got some stuff to put on eb@y maybe ill get around to doing that. Got my food planned(ish), nice cooked brekkie, I have some SW quiche left for lunch with some leftover potatoes which ill slice and fry, carrots, and whatever else I can find. Tea will be either a warburtons square wrap pizza or something with chicken maybe a stir fry or lemon rice. Ill decide in the morning lol too much choice

Hahaha do I have to admit it ;-)
I've just put it in record on +1 ill watch it when there's no soaps on hubby watching pickpockets
Think I will go to bed soon SCHOOL in the morning!!

Mmmm lots of choices to choose from I'd say PIZZA ;-) X

The pizzas are lush and quite filling too ham and pineapple nom nom.

I'm settling down to watch a film now :) night all speak tomorrow sleep tight xx

Hi Sheila :) how are you ? I went back to group today and lost 4lbs :p . I was very worried what to expect especially with my health being the way it has recently. Looking at your food diary and those yummy food pictures you've posted earlier this week, I'm sure you're going to have a fab loss too ! I agree with mrstore, ham and pineapple is just so wrong on pizza lol .

Kay xx

Hi Sheila :) how are you ? I went back to group today and lost 4lbs :p . I was very worried what to expect especially with my health being the way it has recently. Looking at your food diary and those yummy food pictures you've posted earlier this week, I'm sure you're going to have a fab loss too ! I agree with mrstore, ham and pineapple is just so wrong on pizza lol .

Kay xx

Hi Kay - good to see ya hun. ive just posted on the minitober challenge lol well done on your loss its brill.

Awww gotta love ham and pineapple its lush x

Back