Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

WOOHOO its a new week :)time to crack the whip and hope those bloody scales budge the right way for you!!! x

Hello Texty, how are you? I'm home at last yay! It's been a long working weekend and now its time to unwind. I want to eat something scrummy tonight, oh dear just seen an advert for pizza from the co-op grrr! It looked far too nice.
How's your back and did you manage to get a little nap after your OH snoring? Xxx

Hello Texty, how are you? I'm home at last yay! It's been a long working weekend and now its time to unwind. I want to eat something scrummy tonight, oh dear just seen an advert for pizza from the co-op grrr! It looked far too nice.
How's your back and did you manage to get a little nap after your OH snoring? Xxx

Hi hun - Awww I bet your shattered!! No I didnt sleep or even doze :-( I got dressed and went food shopping ( on my own) poor OH has the sniffles so stayed indoors sod my back and carrying the bags eh lol. Mmmmm gotta love a pizza - I make my own now, of course they dont taste like the real thing but they are still lovely. My back is just the same I know there wont be any change until I get my letter ( god knows when that will be) from the consultant. x

Fingers crossed the consultant letter will arrive soon with good news for you.
For tea we had left overs, roast dinner it was nice but boring. I need to try that calzone you made a few weeks ago I reckon xxx

Back