SW quiche, beetroot, pease pudding, cherry toms, mini peppers

Tea -
Pork chop, boiled pots, peas, turnip, carrots, 2 small yorkie pudds,gravy

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
Cheese and ham sarnie

Syns
Sugar (1) Jam (2) Cheese on quiche (2) Gravy (2) yorkie pudds (6) mint sauce (0.5) corned beef (0.5) Total 14

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Food's looking good! X

Love your pic shelia ;-)

How are you today ?
Have you done anything exciting being off work ?
Weather had been rubbish here got soaked getting Pauly from school :-(
Nice and warm and cozy now watching the soaps ;-) XxX

Love your pic shelia ;-)

How are you today ?
Have you done anything exciting being off work ?
Weather had been rubbish here got soaked getting Pauly from school :-(
Nice and warm and cozy now watching the soaps ;-) XxX

Awww thanks Katie xx

Ive not done a lot, had a lazy morning, then went and got some bits and bobs for meals to last until payday on Thurs. Will do my big shop then.
The weather hasnt been too bad here today, damp and windy. Im watching them too lol then gonna have a nice bath n pjs on.
Hows the little one??

Ooh I'm not long out the bath but I couldn't tell you what I'm watching? Oh it's the millionaire club, American of course a millionaire make whose looking for love apparently helps OK I wonder what's wrong with him?

Ooh can you imagine having no money worries what so ever, and not having to work that would be bliss! The BF says when he wins the lottery I can quit work but we've not had any luck so far. No fun want to be a lady of leisure I do! Xx
Would you still work?

Awww thanks Katie xx

Ive not done a lot, had a lazy morning, then went and got some bits and bobs for meals to last until payday on Thurs. Will do my big shop then.
The weather hasnt been too bad here today, damp and windy. Im watching them too lol then gonna have a nice bath n pjs on.
Hows the little one??

Your welcome Hun ;-)
Was you on you hols ?

Ohhh I don't blame you having a lazy morning sounds good ;-)

I done a big shop in asda yesterday forgot to buy ham for the kids so I went to morrisons today for it and ended up with a trolley full of stuff that wernt needed really ?

Awww he's still the same had my hands full alls he's having is milk and youghurts and you can tell he's not enjoying them poor baby he's so good we have had a lazy day and watched Matilda monsters inc & mickeys magic Christmas film all cuddled up ;-) XxX

Your welcome Hun ;-)
Was you on you hols ?

Ohhh I don't blame you having a lazy morning sounds good ;-)

I done a big shop in asda yesterday forgot to buy ham for the kids so I went to morrisons today for it and ended up with a trolley full of stuff that wernt needed really ?

Awww he's still the same had my hands full alls he's having is milk and youghurts and you can tell he's not enjoying them poor baby he's so good we have had a lazy day and watched Matilda monsters inc & mickeys magic Christmas film all cuddled up ;-) XxX

The pic was taken in July/August when me and OH went to York for a few days.

Lol what you like with ya shopping your cupboards are fit to burst already.

Awww hope he picks up a bit soon poor thing. xx

Back