Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Love the wallpaper :) a fire with a mirror above would look amazing! How does Santa get in without a chimney????? :D

I didnt check syns before I ate them and felt greedy - 21 isnt as bad as I thought but ill pull it back a bit for the next couple of days :D

Things like that take me back to my pre-SW days & do make me realise how, yep, greedy I could be, just eating for the sake of it & not really needing it, if that all makes sense, all in all you didn't do too bad.

Wow, that's fantastic, love it xx

Yep Santa has a magic key, simples:D

Well u have to tell ur kids something when u hav no fireplace lol. Spotted it in card factory so every year it gets hung on the back door and we sprinkle reindeer food thats all sparkly so the reindeers can see our house :D LOVE christmas!!! Its so cute watching the kids get all excited

Afternoon ladies - hows everyone?

I actually love the wallpaper this time round lol hated the last one.

Awww the special key we have one too its gold ;):p

Hello, your decorating looks very nice and in regards to your dress photos I like 1, 4 & 7. The dress really shows of your curves nicely and a narrow waist. Very nice indeed. Hope your resting now you've done with the decorating, remember you are on holiday so make time to take it easy if you can. Xx

Hello, your decorating looks very nice and in regards to your dress photos I like 1, 4 & 7. The dress really shows of your curves nicely and a narrow waist. Very nice indeed. Hope your resting now you've done with the decorating, remember you are on holiday so make time to take it easy if you can. Xx

Thanks Cookie - Im glad its finished lol I was knackered this morning and my back was stiff. I used pics 1 & 4 :D thanks hunni. Ive not had time to rest today lol Ive been to docs, then I went and got 2 new tyres on the front of my car, then I went to B & Q to take a roll of wallpaper back and get a mirror.

Im going out to the local tonight with one of my friends from SW just for a chat im on soft drinks and should be back about 9.30

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
2 x 400g wholemeal

Brekkie -
SB cake (Toffee),Rice Pudd, grapes & strawberries

Dinner -
2 x NuMe Sausages, mushrooms, egg, pickles and beetroot

Tea -
Home made gammon broth (Gammon, soup mix, potatoes, carrots, turnip, onions, leeks, veggie stock cubes)

Drinks -
Tea, Diet Coke

Snacks -
Plums

Syns -
Sugar(2) Milk (1) SB cake (2) Sausages (2) Options Mint Madness (1.5) Total 8.5

Last edited:
Well u have to tell ur kids something when u hav no fireplace lol. Spotted it in card factory so every year it gets hung on the back door and we sprinkle reindeer food thats all sparkly so the reindeers can see our house :D LOVE christmas!!! Its so cute watching the kids get all excited

We sometimes made shoe stencils, covered with talc, hey presto Santa's snowy footprints:D I love it that even at 21 & 23 we still have Father Christmas in our house, he still comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to pick up my tablets and I have a parcel to collect from the post office

Yes I got a mirror - its a champagne colour frame. I bought it for the feature wall but I think If I put it on there it will be too much/overcrowded by the time I add a fire, my TV is also along that wall

Back