Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

That's fab catlover, we just took out the indexes, I like to keep the magazines in tact, I often go through old ones, I've got all mum's old ones too. hurrah, and a slimming world recipe book section on our recipe book book-case

Texty you are better than me, I couldn't be cooking several meals.

Lol Minky I wont forget to take em off. I might take a leaf out of your lever arch book lol and do the same.

Fran - ive done it for years even from the kids being little as they wouldnt try new stuff I should have been a tougher mum lol. It wasnt unusual for me to make 4 different meals sometimes

Ill still have to make something different for the boys as they wont eat that lol. Im off work tomorrow might spend some time looking through my SW mags and get some new ideas.

You mean you haven't cut out all the recipes, placed then in a folder and indexed them? ;-) x

Well Texty I've been very organised (or sad, depends on ur point of view) & I've got a lever arch, yes a lever arch & filed all the recipes I love or want to try from sw website, mags or just recipes I've found & want to adapt to sw & also the feel good/ be kind to yourself articles from the mag for inspiration & I have to say there's flipping loads I didn't realise quite how many I had.

Oh, you beat me to it Cat! I have an envelope file only, and sadly I've not indexed them yet ;-) x

oh god texty you are so much nicer than I am. Nate will be 2 next month, yesterday he wouldn't eat his lunch or dinner. Did I make something else for him? Nope. Did he get his yogurt and the banana he wanted? Nope. I feel so cruel knowing you made up to 4 meals a night!!!

Have you looked at the she cooks, she eats blog? I only discovered it this week and I'm loving it. I've got a few meals from her this week.

I'm sure you'll be fine lovely lady :) I'm hopeful seeing as I've been 100% all week, but I boobed tonight with mil visiting and had an extra glass of wine... Lying in bed with a hot lemon water willing it all off by morning! Ha! Xx

Ive never heard of that site but ill look at it now you have told me about it Fran. Are they SW friendly or do they need tweaking?

Lou ive gone over syns a couple of days and should have reigned them in but too late now lol bring on next week haha

Just had a quick look and some of her recipes look right up my street. I was thinking about making mustard and cider chicken tomorrow, she has a mustard chicken on there with no cider so may give that a try. Thanks for the tip x

Good luck for weigh in lovely. Can I ask how you make your 1 syn korma? It looked delicious :)

That's fab catlover, we just took out the indexes, I like to keep the magazines in tact, I often go through old ones, I've got all mum's old ones too. hurrah, and a slimming world recipe book section on our recipe book book-case

Texty you are better than me, I couldn't be cooking several meals.

Thanks Fran!

Back