Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I have to get in bed if I am on the verge of eating something I shouldn't, I know I do it out of boredom so I get in bed and read a book x

Find Me A Hobby. 101 Hobby Ideas.

there you go love, no excuses now. Researching family history is something I did and really enjoyed as I knew absolutely nothing about mum's mum's side of the family and I traced it really far back, also confirmed a few myths and uncovered some really interesting family situations.

Thanks Fran - ill be taking a look at the list I thought about the family tree thing years ago, got so far then it was going to start costing me money so just let it drop lol

Just dont eat it lol it sounds nice. Ill make up for my night out next week, will have to be extra good on the eating and syn front all week :D

Morning all - just lol. Not much planned today, the usual taxi/pub run maybe pop to shops for some bits and bobs for lunches and thats it.

Last edited:
Good afternoon lovely! What would that hubby of yours do without the usual Sunday taxi?! He's a v lucky man! x

You're so good to them x

Apart from taxi I have no plans really. Might pop to shops see if theres any bargains to be had, something different for lunches for work etc.

What about u?

Last edited:
Oh dear, she's a single mum with a boyfriend and a daughter in her 20s... Hmm.

Let us know if you find anything good. I'm just packing up more stuff, I found a tshirt that will fit now so that's good. It says "will work for cupcakes" on it. Ahahaha. I haven't got much to put away now so that's good. Some shoes that pinched now fit too, and Nate had fun trying some on.

I found my feet have shrunk too Fran lol i was an 8 now i can get into a 7. Yayy to the t shirt I have loads of stuff with labels on I keep saying ill slim into it lol. Maybe this time I will :D

Hubby doesnt drive fitty lol so thats why Im taxi driver. I suppose I best put some clothes on im gonna make son some toasties and then drop him off to meet hubby, then ill pop to morrisons I think for some bits n bobs

Hi hun, sounds like you have a busy day ahead!! Your family sound lucky to have you and all the things you do for them!! Hope they show that they appreciate you!!

Do you really think you can lose weight on your feet?? Coz i was thinking the same thing only to be told by my partner not to be so silly lol!?!? I wore a pair of heels a couple of weeks ago that were slipping off my feet but when i wore them on my works night out at xmas they were absolutely fine!?!? Xx

Back