Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

morning hun im in agony with my back im hoping it wears off. I think ill just be taking dresses back and then coming home as I cant stand too long when back is hurting x

morning hun im in agony with my back im hoping it wears off. I think ill just be taking dresses back and then coming home as I cant stand too long when back is hurting x

Awww ouch honey...!! Sorry to hear you in pain!! Nothin worse..!! Hope it eases off for you..!! Do you take anythin for it..?? Xx

Hubby just got me 2 Anadin Extras and a diclofenic. I hope they work its had me in tears this morning. Deffo going back to docs

Thanks hun me too, im fed up now. Physio doesnt seem to know what the problem is, they said it was my lower back, now they say its my rib, im just a guinea pig for them grrrrrrrr I have to see her supervisor on monday see what he thinks.

Good luck for Monday hun. It sounds so grim.

My hair is the opposite, how funny.

Aww emsie! You did make me chuckle, mine are a bit like that depending on my position. They are racing to my knees though. I tried explaining to them that the race will leave no winners but they just won't listen.

Texty, when your back is ok get some new bras! Lol, you shouldn't be fitting your fists in there!

Aww hun... Really feelim for you...!! Hope it gets better soon...!!! Injured my back and pelvis after having riley and was on veru strong painkillers and had physio... So i can sympathize chick....!!

Ouch Kelly that sounds awful.. backs are funny things.

Lol I think I may have to Fran theyre like marbles rolling around in a bowling ball case lol

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

That looks amazing, save me a piece I'm popping round!

I hope your back eases soon, it's the worst thing being in pain. You need to go back and DEMAND help or else x

It was delicious hun not sure its worth 6syns though lol. OH and son had one each too lol suppose it saves me eating them.

Im gonna ring docs god knows how long ill wait for an appointment though. I just cant bear it any longer :cry:

No hun I dont think I could justify calling an out of hours as I always think theyre needed for emergencies. I might go to the walk in centre tomorrow if im still in agony

Back