Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

ello ello ello Jo and welcome hun. My back is currently just reminding me that I need to sit up straight lol when I get tired I sit cross over on the chair, not a good idea when the muscles are locked in the first place.

How are you hun? x

Oh I know that feeling mine soon reminds me when I'm doing something I shouldn't be. I can empathise totally with you and hope that u get sorted soon. Have u been seen anywhere or do u have appt?

I'm ok been a bit up and down with stuff going on, all my diary has been of late is a rant think ppl must be getting scared to ask lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive had 3 physio appts now and im back at the docs on Friday. I just dont want to be on painkillers for the rest of my life :(

Hey its good to have a rant and if you cant rant to your minis friends then who can you rant to lol

I'll be joining Aprils challenge :)

Feel your pain about painkillers :( horrid to take them but its catch 22 isn't it. Been on & off them for years for terrible pain but trying hard to ease off them by taking all kinds of herbal/holistic stuff. No joy completely yet but I live in hope!!

Hope the docs get you sorted, keep hassling them x

Ive had 3 physio appts now and im back at the docs on Friday. I just dont want to be on painkillers for the rest of my life :(

Hey its good to have a rant and if you cant rant to your minis friends then who can you rant to lol

Has the physio helped? I find mine a god send. I've finally got a referral to a back clinic only cuz I argued with my gp tho is ridiculous. Hope appt with doc goes ok.

And your right minis friends are fab listeners :) x

The physio has told me its something ill have to live with now hun I will have to learn to cope with the pain. Some days will be worse than others :( I think ill still push the doc to send me for a check up to make sure they are not missing anything

Unfortunately Jo its not helped yet. They keep manipulating the muscles and massaging the muscles and the ribs but, they are still so tight the spasm has gotten a real hold. Ill have to keep up with the exercises and see what happens

Unfortunately Jo its not helped yet. They keep manipulating the muscles and massaging the muscles and the ribs but, they are still so tight the spasm has gotten a real hold. Ill have to keep up with the exercises and see what happens

It's definitely the deep massages that make the difference with mine, sounds like yours is awful Hun can't imagine how much pain your in if not even that helps as mines bad enough :( def push your doc to send you for further checks maybe MRI? Unless you've had one at least you will know that they've checked for everything then x

Ive not had anything done apart from the physio hun. Doc gave me diazepam when it first started but only 4 days worth as its addictive. Its been 12 weeks this Friday since it started and I honestly dont feel any better. The pain gets unbearable if I stand to long so even queueing in a shop is agony :(.

Tomorrow is another day closer to the weekend whoop and a short week for the next 2 due to easter. Im liking the shorter working week idea haha.

Im off to bed now as im up at 6. Goodnight everyone sweet dreams xx

Yeah I'm not a fan of diazepam. I found diclofenac was the only thing that works for me. I would def push the gp then into a referral at least to put your mind at rest.

Woop whoop for short working weeks. I'm off now until Monday having only worked half day cuz of sickness (oops!)

Anyhows also time for sleep, night night sleep well x

Morning texty, just stopped by to see your WI from last night, STS is so much better than a gain hun, good luck with your 100% week! Hope I can join your train?! Lunch is prepared in the fridge ready for today and I will be taking some WW yoghurts to eat whilst in a meeting today :) x

Well done for the sts hun. But rotten news about the drs. It is strange because it came on so suddenly.

Evening lovelies hows everyone? Nettie of course you can join the train hun were gonna party all week :D Thanks Fran it is better than a gain hun.

Roll on 4 30pm tomorrow so that I can get to GP's I need some drugssssssssss lol and a decent nights sleep pain free.

Haha! My OH has come home from the docs today with diazepam.....I've not had them for ages.....would it be wrong to pinch the odd one?? Lol ;-)

Back